NOVA and PCOM interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kumar28

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who interviewed at Nova and PCOM, could you please let me know when your file was complete (and date of interview).

Thanks
:D

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! For nova - I never got a file complete card, but my lor's were sent from maryland on 9/4 . I got an interview invite 9/17 for a 9/30 interview date.

i'd be interested in hearing pcom turnaround times if anyone else knows

About 2 1/2 weeks after my file was complete at PCOM I received an interview invitation...my interview is this Thursday :)

Members don't see this ad :)
good luck! i'm sure you'll kick a$$ at the interview.

File complete mid-July.

Interview : 11/20

Waiting for decision.

They were also waiting for my 2nd set of MCAT scores.

Hi everyone,

I submitted my applications in late july and my Nova interview was in mid october and my PCOM interview was 2 days ago (12/9).
Good luck!

I heard from both PCOM and Nova about 3 weeks after my file was complete, then interviewed about two weeks from when they contacted me.... I got my acceptance to Nova exactly one week after my interview and my acceptance to PCOM a little over a month after the interview (due to the fact that their adcom meets every 15th of the month and my interview was on the 16th).

Good luck to everyone on the interviews.... I posted feedback from both interviews on Interview Feedback, but if you have any other questions I'd try my best to help. Both schools are fabulous... but if you're interviewing this time of year, Nova may be a little bit more favorable if you're not into cold snowy Philadelphia weather. :)

just wanted to let everyone know that PCOM's committee meet today so if you are waiting for a decision post-interview, you should be hearing something soon :)

jd star,

congrats on getting into Nova. My file for nova was complete on Nov. 27th and I'm waiting on my interview. Hopefully we'll see each other at Nova next year.
Regarding Interview Feedback, I can't find it man :-( Is it on SDN website?