2023-2024 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM-PA)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Its not over til its over

Reactions: 1 users
Same šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ I accepted that Iā€™ll likely not get an II
I'm just gonna withdraw so I can say they didn't reject me

Think About It GIF by Identity

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
+1 II today! Submitted 2/13. They had lots of dates through late april open.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
what is it exactly that pcom pa is looking for?? are they just looking at higher stat applicants than the GA campus? is it location dependent?

Does anyone know their post Interview acceptance rate?
I don't know the exact number but I remember from one of the admissions events in the fall that it was very high.

Members don't see this ad :)
THERE IS HOPE! Interview invites will continue through April (possibly even May). 4/7 bar gang šŸ¤£

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users
Hi All! Quick question, so I was supposed to retake my MCAT in January of this year, however I was unable to. I updated them on the situation and I'm currently 4/7 bars. Should I send a letter of intent despite not being able to retake my MCAT? Is it appropiate to do that ? Thank you

Hi All! Quick question, so I was supposed to retake my MCAT in January of this year, however I was unable to. I updated them on the situation and I'm currently 4/7 bars. Should I send a letter of intent despite not being able to retake my MCAT? Is it appropiate to do that ? Thank you
A letter of intent would not be a good idea if you have yet to receive an II. A letter of interest would be something good to send though to demonstrate how PCOM would be an ideal fit for you

A letter of intent would not be a good idea if you have yet to receive an II. A letter of interest would be something good to send though to demonstrate how PCOM would be an ideal fit for you
Do you think a letter of intent would be ok if you had an interview, but the 4 week waiting time hasn't passed yet? Or is that a bit much

My status bar still says application received and under review :cryi: I also applied to south Georgia and was WL there, is there a chance to still get an interview at other campuses?

Do you think a letter of intent would be ok if you had an interview, but the 4 week waiting time hasn't passed yet? Or is that a bit much
Since you had an interview, a letter of intent would be fine. I should note that if PCOM is truly the one school you'd wish to attend over the other schools you applied/interviewed, then I would say to send one ~2-3 weeks post-interview in your case.

Reactions: 1 user
Since you had an interview, a letter of intent would be fine. I should note that if PCOM is truly the one school you'd wish to attend over the other schools you applied/interviewed, then I would say to send one ~2-3 weeks post-interview in your case.
Noted, thanks!!

My status bar still says application received and under review :cryi: I also applied to south Georgia and was WL there, is there a chance to still get an interview at other campuses?
mine has been saying the same thing since September lol šŸ˜‚

post II OOS R today, interviewed mid-march; honestly shocked because I thought i knocked that interview out of the park. Happy to hold another A, but w/e...

• Care
post II OOS R today, interviewed mid-march; honestly shocked because I thought i knocked that interview out of the park. Happy to hold another A, but w/e...
It's an awful process...
You'll still kill it! Way to go!

• Care