Nova Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by deleted1070139
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you guys this we have a good shot at the second round of acceptances in 30 days? Or is that just for people who interview after today?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed 9/1 and I still haven’t gotten an acceptance call or email. It’s kind of discouraging since I only have 2 pre-December interviews, but I know that December 1st isn’t the only day schools can accept students
I also interviewed 9/1 and know four that interviewed that day and no calls or emails. With who you interviewed? Feel free to DM me if you wants.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ya, non-trad. Graduated in 2015, worked as teacher, had some solid research back in the day. Avg GPA 3.4-3.5. Did well on the Dat 26/25.

And my interview was actually end of September
I’m a traditional applicant. My gpa is a 3.61 and I got a 22 on the DAT. It seems like people getting accepted today have either a higher gpa or DAT score than me.
 
Is anyone else getting the following message : "
  • Your account is currently disabled, please contact the system administrator for details."
when trying to log into the NSU Dental application portal ?
 
Is anyone else getting the following message : "
  • Your account is currently disabled, please contact the system administrator for details."
when trying to log into the NSU Dental application portal ?
is this where we filled out our supplemental application? or is this a different portal?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad