Nova, Ft. Lauderdale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

robm

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've got an interview comming up at nova in a few weeks, and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the school, interview process, etc..

Members don't see this ad.

Well, Nova was my first interview, so it was kinda nerve wracking for me. My interview started out with a tour around the public health building/dental building. Since the dental department is only 4 years old, everything was pretty much new. That's also what I like the most about this school. Anyway, I thought the interview was pretty casual. They interview about 5 applicants each day. They will ask one of you to go into a room and talk to two dentists/ professors and the head of admission board. Although I was kinda nervous at the beginning of the interview, they made it very easy to talk to them. I think they just wanted to know more about your personality and why you applied to Nova. Just try be yourself and relax as much as you can, then you'll be fine. Hope this helps.... Good luck ^^