1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Nova, Ft. Lauderdale

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by robm, Mar 27, 2001.

1. robm

robm New Member

I've got an interview comming up at nova in a few weeks, and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the school, interview process, etc..

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Kawaii

Kawaii Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Well, Nova was my first interview, so it was kinda nerve wracking for me. My interview started out with a tour around the public health building/dental building. Since the dental department is only 4 years old, everything was pretty much new. That's also what I like the most about this school. Anyway, I thought the interview was pretty casual. They interview about 5 applicants each day. They will ask one of you to go into a room and talk to two dentists/ professors and the head of admission board. Although I was kinda nervous at the beginning of the interview, they made it very easy to talk to them. I think they just wanted to know more about your personality and why you applied to Nova. Just try be yourself and relax as much as you can, then you'll be fine. Hope this helps.... Good luck ^^