Nova Interview In January

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UofM01

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!,

I have an interview coming up in early January at NOVA Southeastern Univ. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same position? I have heard nothing but excellent things about the school. Let me know what you guys and gals think Good Luck! :)

Members don't see this ad.

UofM01,

Good luck in your interview! I applied to Nova as well for next fall 2002, but I probably won't hear from them until February or even March since I didn't submit my AADSAS until early Nov. Su-Ann Zarrit (Admission Coordinator) is great, I actually met her last July during my interview for their post-bac program there. You will LOVE the campus!!! I'll have to ask you for your experience when you get back! Keep up the posts!!

:cool:

hello everyone,

i received an invitation to interview at NOVA for LATE FEBRUARY. does anyone know what my chances will be at such a late date (i.e. number of interviews they give in comparision to number of acceptances). also, could someone tell me what the interview day is like there? any other relevant info is greatly appreciated. finally, how good of school is nova compared to other dental schools? sorry for all the questions, i hope to hear from some of you soon. thanks.

matt

hey UofM01,
i have an interview at nova at the end of this month, and i was wondering if you could give me a heads up on what to expect.
thanks.....

Lalo5