1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Nova Interview In January

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by UofM01, Dec 26, 2001.

1. UofM01

UofM01 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi Everyone!,

I have an interview coming up in early January at NOVA Southeastern Univ. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same position? I have heard nothing but excellent things about the school. Let me know what you guys and gals think Good Luck! :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Yah-E

Yah-E Toof Sniper
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    UofM01,

Good luck in your interview! I applied to Nova as well for next fall 2002, but I probably won't hear from them until February or even March since I didn't submit my AADSAS until early Nov. Su-Ann Zarrit (Admission Coordinator) is great, I actually met her last July during my interview for their post-bac program there. You will LOVE the campus!!! I'll have to ask you for your experience when you get back! Keep up the posts!!

:cool:

4. Scottsdale DDS

10+ Year Member

hello everyone,

i received an invitation to interview at NOVA for LATE FEBRUARY. does anyone know what my chances will be at such a late date (i.e. number of interviews they give in comparision to number of acceptances). also, could someone tell me what the interview day is like there? any other relevant info is greatly appreciated. finally, how good of school is nova compared to other dental schools? sorry for all the questions, i hope to hear from some of you soon. thanks.

matt

5. lalo5

lalo5 Member
    7+ Year Member

hey UofM01,
    i have an interview at nova at the end of this month, and i was wondering if you could give me a heads up on what to expect.
    thanks.....

Lalo5