This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Touro Harlem MS vs Touro Middletown MS vs Nova MBS

  • Touro Harlem MS

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Touro Middletown MS

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Nova MBS

    Votes: 6 42.9%

  • Total voters
    14

Pete123

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I recently was accepted into both Touro Harlem MS and Touro Middletown MS, and am currently waiting to hear back from Nova for their MBS program. I wanted to know which program, you guys would do? Please feel free to post honest feedback on any of these programs.
 
I chose Touro. I don't know if finances are a factor for you, but I believe Nova mentioned that financial aid was not available for their program.
 
Thanks for your response! Which touro campus did you end up going to, and do you think it helped you to get into medical school?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad