1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

NOVA: what kind of laptop?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by smileforme31, Dec 14, 2008.

1. smileforme31

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I was just wondering what kind of laptop (model) do students (c/o2012) have?

did they fix the problem with vista yet????

thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. smileforme31

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Also, does the school provide various programs you can download? like microsoft office? and all???

4. Plopper

Plopper "This too will pass"
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    i don't know the model, but i believe that they have dell tablet pc's, those ones with the screen you can write on...seems pretty cool, but apparently dell's software doesn't like vista yet? not sure about the details, i'm sure an actual student could tell you more, but i'm sure that dell will fix the problems...eventually haha

5. btizzels

btizzels San Diego ->Ft Lauderdale
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    latitude xt is what we have, but you will probably have something better next year. you have all the standard microsoft programs