Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've never seen MD's flip quarters who was gonna call the nurse because they were scared, but what I have see is nurses flipping a quarter in fear of calling the attending, or some very assertive chief resident. I don't think it should be like that, only implying no one really fears nurses. I respect them, but pay them no mind. And I am vary friendly with them seeing how I went through nursing school, they warm up to me and drop all that negative bull ****. Some med students can be dinguses, but don't see that as the standard med student. But I hope he gets corrected by his peers on how to behave and not be a ass.Nah I get what s/he is saying. Its a bit off what I was talking about though. I meant to just say that nurses are hostile in general. There are studies upon studies showing that nursing promotes criticism between coworkers to assert superiority. It comes out within the nursing community, as well as between nurses and doctors they feel are inexperienced