NYMC Waitlist? Anyone know anything?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sepaul

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got back from an interview last week and am assuming that I will end up on the waitlist. Does anyone know if they rank it? Also, from past knowledge has anyone researched about how many people they pull from it? How bout this one, does anyone know how many acceptances they have given out already?

Thanks!
se

Members don't see this ad.

sepaul said:
I just got back from an interview last week and am assuming that I will end up on the waitlist. Does anyone know if they rank it? Also, from past knowledge has anyone researched about how many people they pull from it? How bout this one, does anyone know how many acceptances they have given out already?

Thanks!
se

Its not ranked, they did not say how many people they pull off the list. The following is per AMCAS " By March 30 of the matriculation year, each school have issued a number of offers of acceptance at least equal to the expected number of students in its first-year entering class " So they have accepted thier whole class but they realize that people will drop off the list. I was told that we had just as good of a chance of being accepted interiewing in April as we would have in September.