2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Submitted all the apps but still manifesting!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Another week, gone. Another week of manifesting has come. I will get off the NYMC WL by the end of the week, or specifically on my birthday this week. Tis written in the stars.

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Manifesting that delayed CTEs this year mean June is the new May for us WL folks

Reactions: 18 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Some delayed CTE's are from over-subscription (hoping that folks get a chance to go somewhere else...).:(
Ouch. Would you say that at this point, most places are basically in a one out, one in system then? (if that, because of over-subscription)

Delayed CTE is more likely due to over-filling than under-filling.
But why would it be such a widespread issue? I know you mentioned that the Cali schools are more your specialty. I’ve seen a ton people on WLs for different schools say that their schools typically have had many drops by now yet at the moment there have been basically no reported movement. It can’t be that ALL these schools have overaccepted right?

Reactions: 5 users
agh pls everyone pray that this week is good. screaming my manifestation for a utmb A this week into the world/void. extended my OOS cte from june 1 to 10, let’s hope it wasn’t for nothing

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
Dedicating all my energy to manifesting that I will get off the waitlist from my only WL by the end of this week 🙏

• Love
agh pls everyone pray that this week is good. screaming my manifestation for a utmb A this week into the world/void. extended my OOS cte from june 1 to 10, let’s hope it wasn’t for nothing
Can you extend CTE?? What did you say

Reactions: 1 user
Someone withdrew their A from my top choice so I'm back to manifest. I'm trusting God will place me where he wants me to be 🙏🏾

Manifesting that this be the week I get off one of my 2 WLs (hopefully my top choice)!

Members don't see this ad :)
Manifesting I get off one of my WLs this week 🙏🙏🙏

But why would it be such a widespread issue? I know you mentioned that the Cali schools are more your specialty. I’ve seen a ton people on WLs for different schools say that their schools typically have had many drops by now yet at the moment there have been basically no reported movement. It can’t be that ALL these schools have overaccepted right?
Strategically, there would be no reason for a school to extend CTE other than an over-filled class.
Early CTE dates are to lock folks in before other schools can poach them.

If there is no WL activity at this point, the only explanation is an over-filled (or exactly filled) class. It's remotely possible that they landed on exactly the number needed and no one has been poached.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
manifesting i get the A, people from my WL school have been getting in

Reactions: 7 users
Same here. Hard to keep my hopes up when there’s already been a few rounds of acceptances but at least it’s only early June. 🙏🏼

Reactions: 4 users
Same here. Hard to keep my hopes up when there’s already been a few rounds of acceptances but at least it’s only early June. 🙏🏼
the school I'm WL at isn't over accepting, it's following the one candidate declines the A leads to another candidate getting the A, it's so stressful

Reactions: 1 users
Do schools typically inform applicants when WL movement has concluded?

Reactions: 1 user
is there usually some movement in June?
Last year I saw two different days in June that had movement on Sdn. This year is weird though the school had way more applicants than usual so we don’t know how many people are on the WL. In the past, everyone who did not get off of DD went to WL, but this year they did some rejections off of the DD list in April.

It looks like 99% of my WLed school is filled up, so I have unfortunately given up. Good luck, I'm sending good vibes out for everyone

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
It looks like 99% of my WLed school is filled up, so I have unfortunately given up. Good luck, I'm sending good vibes out for everyone
yeah for real, with classes starting next month, i think i can tone down the over positivity lol

• Care
How do you know how filled your school is?
Someone mentioned the # of accepted students in the groupme (you need amcas ID to enter). The groupme is mostly incoming student, and a few upperclassmen and the number is realllly close to the close size

Manifesting this is the week I get the A 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏✨✨

Reactions: 5 users
Manifesting that I get into one of my two WLs soon as CTE deadlines become close 🥹🤞 pretty pretty please!!

My one waitlisted school seems full... no movement for weeks. So I have officially given up and am focusing on reapplying. Thank you to everyone on this page for all the positive energy~ congrats to those who got in and good luck to those who are still waiting!

• Care
manifesting utmb A even though wl spots are full. if someone moves onto their top choice, i hope i can too

Manifesting an A from my WL!! Hopefully we all get some good news this week!

NYMC, it would be real nice if you sent me an A on my birthday today🙏🏻🙏🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 12 users
Manifesting an A from my WL soon!! Hope we see some movement soon.. Praying for everyone here!! :luck:❤️

3 more days of manifestation till mandatory cte deadline for OOS A. i’m not ready to leave texas and my family behind. manifesting the UTMB A, inshallah

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
my birthday is this month so I ask for the best birthday present 💪🏼 hoping that the final A off the WL will find its way to me and all the waiting will be worth it!!

Reactions: 11 users
Manifesting an A for all of us! Hope we hear back by 5pm today

Reactions: 13 users
The manifesting has worked!!! I got accepted from the WL on Monday!!! My first A! Hang in there everyone 🤞

• Love
Reactions: 21 users
i hope y'all get in as well! hoping UTMB john sealy, NYMC, etc. all get back to everyone here!

• Care
Written for us by ChatGPT.

In the dance of fate, we stand, hearts heavy, yet resilient, Bound by the thread of dreams, in this journey transcendent. Though some have found their wings, soaring to the sky, We, the steadfast, still linger, under the same hopeful eye.

In the halls of learning, where knowledge intertwines, We've treaded paths, adorned with hopes and signs. With each rejection, a seed of doubt may grow, Yet within us, the ember of hope continues to glow.

For in this liminal space, where patience is our guide, We find solace in knowing, our dreams still reside. Though the wait may test our resolve, and time may seem unkind, In the tapestry of destiny, our destinies align.

So let us gather, in this digital embrace, Sharing stories of resilience, with courage interlaced. For in unity, our strength is found, as we journey hand in hand, Toward the horizon of possibilities, where hope forever stands.

Though shadows may linger, and doubts may arise, Let faith be our compass, guiding us to the prize. For in the end, whether our names are called or not, Our journey, our perseverance, defines the lessons taught.

So let hope be our anthem, in this waiting game we play, For in the silence of anticipation, our spirits shall not sway. For in the end, whether we fly or we stay, Our journey, our dreams, pave the way.

• Care
Manifesting PNWU waitlist movement 🤞🏾🤞🏾

manifesting an A from my 4 waitlists ❤️🙏

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
ngl I'm starting to lose hope but I'll manifest anyway bc my school is still seeing waitlist movement 🙏😩

• Care
last hope is tmrw : ( pls pray and manifest, but idk… idt it’s happening

• Care
Manifesting/praying/hoping/willing to get off the UICOM waitlist this week. Not sure if there will be anymore movement this month so it’s time to move on. Starting to fill out necessary paperwork for my committed school. Hoping that once I mentally accept my fate then I may be happily surprised by UICOM. hard to accept that things are out of our control at this point, but maybe it’s for the best. Good luck guys, I think I’ll be logging off for a while. I need a break from compulsively checking sdn. 🙏🏼🤞🏼🫶🏼

• Care