-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations
Started by PrettyMDD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
MANIFESTING LIKE A MF for all of us!! I can feel it, it's in the new summer ~air~. We WILL be getting off our waitlist(s) soon!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1177773
Waiting for an A!! Manifesting it before Friday at 5pm!!
longhorn2022
Full Member
waiting for an A from UTMB by this friday @5 pm pls pls pls. manifesting for the rest of you fine people too [emoji1693]
inshAllah an A hits all of our mailboxes soon 🙏🏽
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
Istg if I have to send my primary in again I’m going to cry, manifesting an A from my 1 and only WL
butterflyku
Full Member
Manifesting an A at my top choice 🤞 pretty please!!
trying to stay positive!! hope everyone gets into the school they’re aiming for!! (including me)
hula_pie
Full Member
trying to stay positive!! hope everyone gets into the school they’re aiming for!! (including me)
hahahah your name. accurate
ILuvLeucine
New Member
Another day of manifesting an A from the WL 🤞 pleeeeeaaase. Hoping we all get good news soon!!
It worked y'all... first A earlier today! Praying for everyone on this.MANIFESTING LIKE A MF for all of us!! I can feel it, it's in the new summer ~air~. We WILL be getting off our waitlist(s) soon!
longhorn2022
Full Member
losing hope but still manifesting. idk how much longer i can do this
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
losing hope but still manifesting. idk how much longer i can do this
Seeing A’s on here gives me hope! Excited for you all! Manifesting acceptances for the rest of us soon!!!
lemedlover332
Full Member
Another day manifesting! We got this!
beachcomber1672
Full Member
Manifesting an acceptance soon!! Im unwell
donutdawgs
Full Member
Trying to stay positive 🤞 Hoping to get an A from one of my 4 WLs and manifesting good news for all of us this coming week!!
Manifesting that after this holiday weekend, the admissions committees come back refreshed and ready to admit us all! Manifesting A's at our top choices these next two weeks. Let's GOOOOOO!!!
Another week of manifesting. Let’s hope that we all hear good news after the holidays weekend on Tuesday-Friday.
longhorn2022
Full Member
manifesting good news this week after the memorial day weekend!!! i WILL get off the UTMB wl and stay in texas
Tomorrow is the day. I can feel it!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where is this video??Spiritual pizza vid and crystals working overtime on this Saturday night for acceptance manifestation. I will get off the waitlist!
manifesting A's!
Screaming into the void once again and manifesting a Texas acceptance. The odds are low, and so is my hope. But, the manifestation is going strong!! I believe!! Acceptances for us all!!!
![]()
Rhymic
New Member
Does anyone who has successfully gotten off the WL have any advice in terms of frequency of and content of communication with their school?? need some luck over here
longhorn2022
Full Member
manifesting a UTMB A (WL) for myself this week as my CTE deadline approaches, as well As for the wonderful people on this thread. need the magic that’s worked for other people to be spiritually-directed in this direction [emoji30]
Manifesting an A from my only WL.. Please
Manifesting an A for us all at our top choice this week! In Costco's Executive Membership I pray, Amen. ✨
Also manifesting an A from my 4 WLs
@ Costco, please tell one of these schools to send me an A
@ Costco, please tell one of these schools to send me an A
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another week of manifesting. Trying not to lose hope. Praying that we all hear back some good news 🙏
I've spent the last couple weeks listening to manifestations on YouTube nonstop and have been absolutely losing my mind over the past months, but today I got into my top top school and I'm still in shock!!! I've never tried manifesting anything before but now I'm a full believer in it so I'm sharing this in the hopes that it reassures others, because hearing others' success stories gave me hope before too! I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else who's currently waiting for good news - I know how it feels and I'm sending love to all of you 🤍
crobindallas
Full Member
Congratulations 🎊 👏 🥳🥳💫I've spent the last couple weeks listening to manifestations on YouTube nonstop and have been absolutely losing my mind over the past months, but today I got into my top top school and I'm still in shock!!! I've never tried manifesting anything before but now I'm a full believer in it so I'm sharing this in the hopes that it reassures others, because hearing others' success stories gave me hope before too! I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else who's currently waiting for good news - I know how it feels and I'm sending love to all of you 🤍
What school?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 703
- Views
- 140K