2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Gonna keep manifesting until the very end if I have to. Manifesting an A from NYMC by the end of the week.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 11 users
Manifesting an acceptance from my one and only MD interview 🙏🙏🙏

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
MANIFESTING LIKE A MF for all of us!! I can feel it, it's in the new summer ~air~. We WILL be getting off our waitlist(s) soon!

Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm ready to be hit with this next A wave. Manifesting!!

Very Funny Reaction GIF

• Love
waiting for an A from UTMB by this friday @5 pm pls pls pls. manifesting for the rest of you fine people too

Reactions: 7 users
inshAllah an A hits all of our mailboxes soon 🙏🏽

Reactions: 12 users
Manifesting an A from my top choice this week!!! MANIFESTING! manifesting! m a n i f e s t i n ggggg !!!

Manifesting an A coming soon for everyone! Soon to be future doctors!

Istg if I have to send my primary in again I’m going to cry, manifesting an A from my 1 and only WL

trying to stay positive!! hope everyone gets into the school they’re aiming for!! (including me)

Reactions: 17 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Another day of manifesting an A from the WL 🤞 pleeeeeaaase. Hoping we all get good news soon!!

• Care
MANIFESTING LIKE A MF for all of us!! I can feel it, it's in the new summer ~air~. We WILL be getting off our waitlist(s) soon!
It worked y'all... first A earlier today! Praying for everyone on this.

• Love
Reactions: 23 users
losing hope but still manifesting. idk how much longer i can do this

• Care
Reactions: 17 users
Seeing A’s on here gives me hope! Excited for you all! Manifesting acceptances for the rest of us soon!!!

• Love
Another day of manifesting acceptances from being waitlisted for everybody here. We will get in soon!

Reactions: 14 users
Joined the WL gang. Manifesting an A ffor us all!!

Reactions: 9 users
Manifesting an acceptance soon from 2 WLs and for everyone waiting!!!

Last edited:
Trying to stay positive 🤞 Hoping to get an A from one of my 4 WLs and manifesting good news for all of us this coming week!!

• Care
Reactions: 18 users
Manifesting that after this holiday weekend, the admissions committees come back refreshed and ready to admit us all! Manifesting A's at our top choices these next two weeks. Let's GOOOOOO!!!

• Love
Spiritual pizza vid and crystals working overtime on this Saturday night for acceptance manifestation. I will get off the waitlist!

• Love
Another week of manifesting. Let’s hope that we all hear good news after the holidays weekend on Tuesday-Friday.

manifesting good news this week after the memorial day weekend!!! i WILL get off the UTMB wl and stay in texas

Another week, another manifestation! WL movement just started up at Tulane so I'm feeling hopeful! After memorial day weekend, I think this will be my week!!!

Screaming into the void once again and manifesting a Texas acceptance. The odds are low, and so is my hope. But, the manifestation is going strong!! I believe!! Acceptances for us all!!!
happy ford GIF

• Love
  • Care
Screaming into the void once again and manifesting a Texas acceptance. The odds are low, and so is my hope. But, the manifestation is going strong!! I believe!! Acceptances for us all!!!
happy ford GIF
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone who has successfully gotten off the WL have any advice in terms of frequency of and content of communication with their school?? need some luck over here

Reactions: 5 users
Manifesting an A for everyone this week! Don’t lose hope!!

Reactions: 8 users
Another week of manifesting an A at my top choice🙏🏽🙏🏽

manifesting a UTMB A (WL) for myself this week as my CTE deadline approaches, as well As for the wonderful people on this thread. need the magic that’s worked for other people to be spiritually-directed in this direction

this is the week hopefully 🤞🙏

Manifesting a A from OSU this week!

Manifesting an A for us all at our top choice this week! In Costco's Executive Membership I pray, Amen. ✨

• Care
Reactions: 22 users
Also manifesting an A from my 4 WLs

@ Costco, please tell one of these schools to send me an A

• Care
Still manifesting an A from one of my 4 WL!

• Care
Keeping my faith in the almighty God that one of my 2 WL will result in an A. Praying for each and every person in this thread! We are all so tired. Keep hope alive!

Last edited:
  • Care
Another week of manifesting. Trying not to lose hope. Praying that we all hear back some good news 🙏

• Care
Reactions: 12 users
I've spent the last couple weeks listening to manifestations on YouTube nonstop and have been absolutely losing my mind over the past months, but today I got into my top top school and I'm still in shock!!! I've never tried manifesting anything before but now I'm a full believer in it so I'm sharing this in the hopes that it reassures others, because hearing others' success stories gave me hope before too! I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else who's currently waiting for good news - I know how it feels and I'm sending love to all of you 🤍

• Love
Reactions: 30 users