You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations
Started by PrettyMDD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lemedlover332
Full Member
Really trying not to lose hope..hopefully this is the week!
Sending good vibes out for everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Manifesting some miracles for us all this week and month ✨
today is the CTE deadline for the school I'm WLed at.
Is all hope lost? Praying for a miracle
Is all hope lost? Praying for a miracle
Where is the list for each schools cte ?
longhorn2022
Full Member
welp i had to withdraw from my WLs for my OOS school’s CTE. was a good run i guess. good luck to everyone else!
Oh man, sorry! Good luck to you Future Doctor @longhorn2022 🩺welp i had to withdraw from my WLs for my OOS school’s CTE. was a good run i guess. good luck to everyone else!
That sucks, sorry about that. Wishing all the best future doc!!welp i had to withdraw from my WLs for my OOS school’s CTE. was a good run i guess. good luck to everyone else!
triplejump101
Full Member
Accepted at one of my WL schools!!
Congrats!! This gives me hope! which school if you don’t mind sharing?Accepted at one of my WL schools!!
triplejump101
Full Member
LECOM Elmira, it's way closer to home than my previous A so I'm grateful!Congrats!! This gives me hope! which school if you don’t mind sharing?
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
It’s over isn’t it
No shhh it’s not over [emoji24]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the facebook group chat dropped in numbers, so i refuse to believe it's over yet
it ain't over til CTE 😤😤 (let me dream)It’s over isn’t it
Last edited:
greymolerat
Full Member
happy friday guys [emoji272] manifesting that this will be OUR month
Praying that we hear something in the next two weeks 😭 do we know if waitlist movements actually happen near the CTE dates? I’ve been hearing different things 😐
IgboDocKing
Full Member
If you don’t mind, what have you been hearing cuz my school is silent as heck 😂😂Praying that we hear something in the next two weeks 😭 do we know if waitlist movements actually happen near the CTE dates? I’ve been hearing different things 😐
I heard waitlist movement occurs even a week after the CTE date for some schools but they might have more movement prior to CTE’s but this may continue up to a week before orientation 🙃 it’s endless lolIf you don’t mind, what have you been hearing cuz my school is silent as heck 😂😂
What you heard is probably true. I've heard that my school keeps people on the waitlist up until the first day of school just for assurance.I heard waitlist movement occurs even a week after the CTE date for some schools but they might have more movement prior to CTE’s but this may continue up to a week before orientation 🙃 it’s endless lol
Such a mean thing to do.What you heard is probably true. I've heard that my school keeps people on the waitlist up until the first day of school just for assurance.
crobindallas
Full Member
Yes and no. People can defer up until school starts...Such a mean thing to do.
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
I think it’s over for me gang. Hope yall hear good news soon!
lemedlover332
Full Member
Manifesting my A this week and for everyone still waiting ✨✨
does anyone know HOW many people are waitlisted at CUSM…..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Only the school will know.does anyone know HOW many people are waitlisted at CUSM…..
I get the feeling that waitlists are pretty long.
crobindallas
Full Member
I am desperately clinging to hope!Don’t give up yet I got my first acceptance yesterday 🥹
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
How yall doing, the hopium is starting to fade for me
I lost hope in late May. Since then I’ve just been waiting for the CTE date to pass at the schools I’m waitlisted at so they can officially reject me. :/How yall doing, the hopium is starting to fade for me
Espresso123
Full Member
Did your schools have WL movement already?I lost hope in late May. Since then I’ve just been waiting for the CTE date to pass at the schools I’m waitlisted at so they can officially reject me. :/
They had some, but not nearly as much as they did in prior years.Did your schools have WL movement already?
Just got the A at my school. I literally had lost hope and even unfollowed the sdn page this morning. Cant believe it. Thanks for supporting me on this insane journey everyone! Good luck to you all, keep those manifestations going💜💜💜
Just found this thread! I am manifesting a waitlist acceptance from CUSM or UCSD!!
Good luck to everyone here! I hope we all either get exactly what we want, or if we don't, we look back in the future and realize we ended up somewhere better than we had planned for ourselves.
Good luck to everyone here! I hope we all either get exactly what we want, or if we don't, we look back in the future and realize we ended up somewhere better than we had planned for ourselves.
Congratulations!Got the A! Good luck to you all!
sequeiraca
Full Member
UCSD...come on through please...
me toooo 😢UCSD...come on through please...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UCSD...come on through please...
+1 [emoji29]
sirwhistledown
Full Member
Just found this thread [emoji3590] I pray that there is WL movement at my school and that for everyone waiting including myself to get the good news soon. I claim and believe that my acceptance for the upcoming 2024 class is near [emoji1488][emoji1488]
crobindallas
Full Member
Manifesting an A this week!! 🤞🤞🤞🙌🙌
One person's story of saying goodbye to friends with plan to move the next day and getting the A the morning of their move is giving me hope! 💪❤️🩹
One person's story of saying goodbye to friends with plan to move the next day and getting the A the morning of their move is giving me hope! 💪❤️🩹
Manifesting an A before the school I am waitlisted at starts in mid-July. I called and learned that their class is almost full (😢) But the staff also told me in the past two years they pulled someone off waitlist the week right before school starts. I know the chance is getting smaller and smaller, but I am trying to stay motivated, continue manifesting while planning for the gap year.
jejeje2379
Full Member
Is this Toledo by any chance??Manifesting an A before the school I am waitlisted at starts in mid-July. I called and learned that their class is almost full (😢) But the staff also told me in the past two years they pulled someone off waitlist the week right before school starts. I know the chance is getting smaller and smaller, but I am trying to stay motivated, continue manifesting while planning for the gap year.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 703
- Views
- 140K