2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Manifesting with a sliver of hope I have that I get into my only WL this year

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Manifesting As for everyone! Praying that we hear back this week

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Manifesting some miracles for us all this week and month ✨

giphy.gif

Reactions: 7 users
today is the CTE deadline for the school I'm WLed at.

Is all hope lost? Praying for a miracle

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
welp i had to withdraw from my WLs for my OOS school’s CTE. was a good run i guess. good luck to everyone else!

• Care
Reactions: 13 users
Members don't see this ad :)
the facebook group chat dropped in numbers, so i refuse to believe it's over yet

Reactions: 4 users
happy friday guys manifesting that this will be OUR month

Reactions: 9 users
Praying that we hear something in the next two weeks 😭 do we know if waitlist movements actually happen near the CTE dates? I’ve been hearing different things 😐

Reactions: 3 users
Praying that we hear something in the next two weeks 😭 do we know if waitlist movements actually happen near the CTE dates? I’ve been hearing different things 😐
If you don’t mind, what have you been hearing cuz my school is silent as heck 😂😂

If you don’t mind, what have you been hearing cuz my school is silent as heck 😂😂
I heard waitlist movement occurs even a week after the CTE date for some schools but they might have more movement prior to CTE’s but this may continue up to a week before orientation 🙃 it’s endless lol

Reactions: 1 users
I heard waitlist movement occurs even a week after the CTE date for some schools but they might have more movement prior to CTE’s but this may continue up to a week before orientation 🙃 it’s endless lol
What you heard is probably true. I've heard that my school keeps people on the waitlist up until the first day of school just for assurance.

Reactions: 1 user
Eid Mubarak to my fellow Muslims!! Praying that we all get into our school of choice next week!

still waiting to hear back from Drexel

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
ngl I've accepted my fate and it's given me a sense of peace. I'm gonna go enjoy my summer- see yall later 😊

• Care
Manifesting my A this week and for everyone still waiting ✨✨

• Care
Reactions: 15 users
Don’t give up yet I got my first acceptance yesterday 🥹

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
Just got the A at my school. I literally had lost hope and even unfollowed the sdn page this morning. Cant believe it. Thanks for supporting me on this insane journey everyone! Good luck to you all, keep those manifestations going💜💜💜

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 23 users
Just found this thread! I am manifesting a waitlist acceptance from CUSM or UCSD!!

Good luck to everyone here! I hope we all either get exactly what we want, or if we don't, we look back in the future and realize we ended up somewhere better than we had planned for ourselves.

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Gave up on manifesting back in may but I'm gaining hope again from this thread. Manifesting MUSC will accept me this cycle!

Got the A! Good luck to you all!

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Just found this thread I pray that there is WL movement at my school and that for everyone waiting including myself to get the good news soon. I claim and believe that my acceptance for the upcoming 2024 class is near

• Care
Manifesting an A this week!! 🤞🤞🤞🙌🙌
One person's story of saying goodbye to friends with plan to move the next day and getting the A the morning of their move is giving me hope! 💪❤️‍🩹

• Love
Reactions: 1 users