2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've spent the last couple weeks listening to manifestations on YouTube nonstop and have been absolutely losing my mind over the past months, but today I got into my top top school and I'm still in shock!!! I've never tried manifesting anything before but now I'm a full believer in it so I'm sharing this in the hopes that it reassures others, because hearing others' success stories gave me hope before too! I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else who's currently waiting for good news - I know how it feels and I'm sending love to all of you 🤍
Congratulations 🎊 👏 🥳🥳💫

What school?

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I'm editing my personal statement for a reapp, BUT I'M MANIFESTING AN A FROM ANY OF MY TWO WAITLISTS!!!!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I've spent the last couple weeks listening to manifestations on YouTube nonstop and have been absolutely losing my mind over the past months, but today I got into my top top school and I'm still in shock!!! I've never tried manifesting anything before but now I'm a full believer in it so I'm sharing this in the hopes that it reassures others, because hearing others' success stories gave me hope before too! I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else who's currently waiting for good news - I know how it feels and I'm sending love to all of you 🤍
ahhh congrats!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
***Manifesting** that I get off my top choice this week and that I get to stay in California!!! Good things will happen!!!

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Manifesting still, but all hope is lost for me haha.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users
Manifesting but I accidentally fell asleep during the manifestation video

Also manifesting an A from my 4 WLs

@ Costco, please tell one of these schools to send me an A
I volunteer as tribute to make a special trip to Costco for a sacrificial chicken bake and chocolate chip cookie (RIP churro) on our behalf. Maybe throw in some free samples for ultimate blessings 🙏

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I will get an A from my top choice school this week! I know it! So will everyone else :)

Reactions: 8 users
Hoping for an A in the next few weeks so that I can put in a 30-day notice at my job. I know we will all end up where we are meant to be.

Guys the manifestation worked!! I got my first A after being on 4 WL!! Rooting for everyone else on the WL

• Love
Reactions: 32 users
Manifesting an A from my one WL position!! Also thinking of everyone else on waitlists and hoping you the BEST!!!

Reactions: 15 users
Manifesting some movement at one of my 4 WLs... so that I can stop neurotically (and habitually) rotating between my emaill, SDN, and AMCAS when I have free time

Reactions: 12 users
Manifesting the A for everyone tomorrow or Friday. I feel like a lot of us might have the same struggle of trying to be thankful for my current As but getting off the WL at my top school would save me a ton of money and the luxury of staying in state and close to family. Really hoping to hear good news before having to commit to an apt out of state. Just withdrew from one of my other As so I’m hoping for some good karma 🤞🏼

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Manifesting the A for everyone tomorrow or Friday. I feel like a lot of us might have the same struggle of trying to be thankful for my current As but getting off the WL at my top school would save me a ton of money and the luxury of staying in state and close to family. Really hoping to hear good news before having to commit to an apt out of state. Just withdrew from one of my other As so I’m hoping for some good karma 🤞🏼
Just wanted to say I’m in the exact same situation, where I’m trying to stay grateful for having an out of state acceptance but struggling with how far away it is from home. Hoping we both get off waitlists in our home state and can stay close to family!!

• Care
Reactions: 12 users
My WL school just gave another wave of As this morning :( super bummed and thinking it’s not going to happen for me. Maybe now I’ll finally start to get excited for my other A.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
My WL school just gave another wave of As this morning :( super bummed and thinking it’s not going to happen for me. Maybe now I’ll finally start to get excited for my other A.
I understand what you're going through. I accepted the fact that I won't be getting off of my top choice's WL. Maybe there's still a SMALL glimmer of hope for us.

• Care
I will be accepted off one of my four waitlists in the next week!

• Care
i will be taken off the utmb wl and get an A this week or before june 10. manifesting

• Care
Get excited! An A is an A!!!

Reactions: 1 user
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3‬:‭5‬-‭6

• Love
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3‬:‭5‬-‭6
This is dope,and what I needed to hear.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Can’t believe we are almost in June and my WL school has only had 1 reported WL drop. Starting to get a bit discouraged… Thank god I’m already accepted to a DO school, but as the weeks drag on it feels like it’s getting less likely for me to get off my top choice…

Reactions: 3 users
Can’t believe we are almost in June and my WL school has only had 1 reported WL drop. Starting to get a bit discouraged… Thank god I’m already accepted to a DO school, but as the weeks drag on it feels like it’s getting less likely for me to get off my top choice…

when is deadline

Keeping my faith in the almighty God that one of my 2 WL will result in an A. Praying for each and every person in this thread! We are all so tired. Keep hope alive!

Please, don't give up, keep faith that it'll all work out! I already submitted my 2025 reapp, and was preparing to retake the MCAT, but God keeps his promises!

Update: I just got Accepted today! I'm still in shock. I'm going to be a doctor!

• Love
Reactions: 24 users
Manifesting I get into my top choice school and get to be home for the next 4 years:)))

• Love
At this moment, I am believing that if God is willing for something, he will make it happen. Praying that I get accepted off the waitlist to attend Belmont University: Frist College of Medicine and be a part of its inaugural class!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Submitted my app for verification, but I’m holding on to hope that one of the 6 responds with good news soon 🙏

Please, don't give up, keep faith that it'll all work out! I already submitted my 2025 reapp, and was preparing to retake the MCAT, but God keeps his promises!

Update: I just got Accepted today! I'm still in shock. I'm going to be a doctor!

Wow so happy for you

• Love
It worked! got the call to one of the 4 yesterday! Good luck my friends!

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
manifesting to get off one of my 3 waitlists. I have a good feeling

Reactions: 6 users
Next week is going to be the week! Manifesting As for all of us!!

My health is shot but I am going to try to maintain a positive outlook ‍🩹 Manifesting with all of my being that I will get off my WL

• Care
Manifesting, praying, believing that I will get off one of two waitlists. I submitted my reapp but it’ll be amazing to be able to attend medical school this year

Reactions: 3 users
also do schools usually move waitlists/make calls on weekends?

Reactions: 1 user
Manifesting I get off the waitlist for my top choice this week🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

another week, another manifestation 🫡

i WILL get off the WL at my top choice this week

getting ready to resubmit my app, but I am manifesting I get off my WL! 🙏🏽

• Care