NYU 2012 application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations!! nbdeaspirant1. Can you please do share your stats.

Members don't see this ad.

nbde part 1 : 87
toefl: 108
gpa: 3.58
some experience in home country n usa..

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope so ....Thank u so much !!!

QUOTE=1923;12022906]Congrats..!!:thumbup: You will definitely make it..!![/QUOTE]

Thank you 1923,
If you wanna know my opinion about the chance, I should tell you that nobody could really tell you if you receive any IV or not. All you can do is to try your best by making a good academic, practical, research profile. I really suggest you all friends that stop thinking about IF they send or they do not send IV.

And about the time between application until receipt of IV or some other questions like this, I think and my experience showed me that, it's totally wrong to analyze the time they may send you IV or Acceptance. I have a friend with high scores in NBDE and TOEFL (Over 92 in NBDE and 100 in TOEFL) and has not heard from NYU yet and have another friend with much lower scores who has received IV so soon.

Best of luck for all of you

Thank you for such a informative message. I really appreciate it. Hope I can get an interview and Admission..!

Anymore interview calls...not sure if NYU is not sending...or the once who are getting not writing in SDN...guys please update if you anyone received the interview call...this would help all of us here who are eagerly waiting

Please tell did anyone get IV call this week...really gettin tense with every passing day...

Hey Samanz, even I have an interview with NYU on Jan 31st... do you know what all do we have to be prepared with on the Interview day

:diebanana::diebanana::diebanana::diebanana::diebanana:they r sending out more tomorrow .....got to know from n nyu student........good luck all

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here.. Every now and then I keep refreshing my emails but :(

@Nitu...will you be able confirm with your friend if they are sending out today or already sent ..? This wait is killing

I am so sorry to bring u all in this situation .......thats what i was told .......think about me ......its my birthday today n i m checking my email every moment with a hope but no luck yet
but i will sleep now .....sorry again ...........good luck to all

So I got an invite this week and when I called for a date , I literally hand only one option between January and February....they interview tuesdays and thursdays.

This tells me that they have sent a bunch of invites out already...people are not mentioning it here on sdn.

I hope you all get invites too.

my stats are 88, 3.5, 98

I got an interview call today.... had options for dates in feb.... i opted for 7th feb...got confirmation... My stats r NBDE1 : 91,
GPA :3.84,
Toefl :98.
Now waiting for the interview day....

Last edited:
Got interview call today at 4.00 pm. Had choices of IV dates for month of feb....I opted for 7th feb.....
I have NBDE1 :91,
GPA: 3.84
TOEFL:98
Now waiting for 7th feb to come.... I am so much relieved.....

Got interview call today at 4.00 pm. Had choices of IV dates for month of feb....I opted for 7th feb.....

Like i said.......nyu will call you......Congrats

congratulations and best of luck ...for your interview

congrats buddy.
i'm anxiously waiting for an interview call.had been feeling quite dejected.
super fingers crossed.
all the best to everyone who has got a call....

tired of checking emails for freaking thousand times....still waiting for one...

Hey friends,
Just wanna tell you guys that lets God's wish be done. Don worry too much! Enjoy your life, be positive and hopefully you'll be at right place at the right time. I know how this waiting feels, but there is nothing we could do for it. Let's concentrate on whatever we are doing or studying these days instead of making ourselves nervous by checking e-mails every 10min. We've studied and worked so hard and we all deserve the best! But the best is different for different people! I deeply hope you all get whatever is the best.

Hey friends,
Just wanna tell you guys that lets God's wish be done. Don worry too much! Enjoy your life, be positive and hopefully you'll be at right place at the right time. I know how this waiting feels, but there is nothing we could do for it. Let's concentrate on whatever we are doing or studying these days instead of making ourselves nervous by checking e-mails every 10min. We've studied and worked so hard and we all deserve the best! But the best is different for different people! I deeply hope you all get whatever is the best.

greatly said!

did anyone get interview call this week :confused:

nope.......waiting

@calident85...i got interview call today :)...but i will be declining it....so keep your hopes alive...u will hear from them soon....:)....all d best to all those waiting :thumbup:...n ya i have mentioned my stats earlier in the forum already

can you please tell us when did you receive your application complete email? or when did you apply? I want to know their system. I am still waiting for the invitation and I need to estimate the time for when they will stop interviewing people.

Thanks and all the best for you all

@calident85...i got interview call today :)...but i will be declining it....so keep your hopes alive...u will hear from them soon....:)....all d best to all those waiting :thumbup:...n ya i have mentioned my stats earlier in the forum already
congratulations target dds for getting accepted in another school. its almost january end
no call yet :( may be many ppl r not updating abt invitation here..........

Hey Guys,
I have an interview at NYU coming up monday, but i cant seem to find the email they sent me with the information regarding the time and place of the interview and the admissions office is closed for the weekend. if anyone has this information and could help me out i would really appreciate it.

You declined NYU???? Jesus where did you get accepted? Mayo?

@cardiologyjosh- ya i declined NYU...I got accept in cali schools...I declined Buffalo Univ and Minnesota too