NYU College of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone received the NYUCD supplemental fee email yet? I applied on Friday but still waiting for the link.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can go to their website, create an account and pay the fee....but maybe you're suppose to wait for an email from NYU...?

Reactions: 1 users
I received a letter from NYU today that my application has been received and to pay for the 80$ fee. I am an NYU student so I didn't have to create an account as my ID number carried over. Good luck to all of us!

I received my supplemental fee email this morning as well. Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Has anyone heard anything yet? I know they said that their interviews will take place from September to April

Members don't see this ad :)
I saw on the giant thread where all first invite notifications are posted that NYU has sent out interview invites, is this true?

I saw on the giant thread where all first invite notifications are posted that NYU has sent out interview invites, is this true?
No. You should use different browser or maybe PC to check that page. It still shows me blank here.

I feel it will be out either within this or next week.

My application was completed July 20, but my status still says "None". Is that the case for anybody else? Thanks in advance!

My application was completed July 20, but my status still says "None". Is that the case for anybody else? Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't worry about the ADA saying "none". Check the NYU portal and that's where you will see changes. It is still early yet. Hope that helps! Good luck :)

I haven't heard of anyone getting interviews from NYU yet, this wait is giving me anxiety :nailbiting:

Hey guys. I wanted to apply to NYU but im worried my stats aren't high enough. Anyone I can DM regarding this?

I wouldn't worry about the ADA saying "none". Check the NYU portal and that's where you will see changes. It is still early yet. Hope that helps! Good luck :)
thank you for the helpful response! good luck to you too :)

I wonder when they are going to send out interview invites :unsure:

For those of you that received an interview invite what does your status say on AADSAS?

Does it say: ”Invited for Interview” or “Received/Application Complete"?

thanks in advance!!
I don't think they have sent out interviews!!

The school hasn't even set up the ambassadors (to introduce and answer your questions) during the interview. Seeing how the deadline to apply for it is at the end of Sept, I think the interviews will begin in Oct.

So has NYU not sent out any interviews yet?

Just curious. Will you still choose NYU if you are accepted to other cheaper schools? And why? What positive things does NYU have that can outweigh its pricy tuition?

Just curious. Will you still choose NYU if you are accepted to other cheaper schools? And why? What positive things does NYU have that can outweigh its pricy tuition?

Diverse patient population, excellent abroad opportunities for dental students, Location >>>
Finances is a hurdle, but if you can figure out how to get over that hurdle (or have the means to not worry about it), I think NYU could be a good option!

hey I had an advising meeting with NYU admissions this week, she said interview invites won't be sent till mid October

Reactions: 6 users
hey I had an advising meeting with NYU admissions this week, she said interview invites won't be sent till mid October
I wonder then if they will have enough time to interview a lot of people pre dec!

I wonder then if they will have enough time to interview a lot of people pre dec!
good question! All she said to me was they're interviewing Oct-March

Just got an invite!
22aa/21ts/25pat
3.79 o, 3.70 science
oos, NJ

got to choose dates from T-F from last two weeks of october, and first week november!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got an invite!
22aa/21ts/25pat
3.79 o, 3.70 science
oos, NJ

got to choose dates from T-F from last two weeks of october, and first week november!
Yay congrats!! Did you get an email?

Just got an invite!
22aa/21ts/25pat
3.79 o, 3.70 science
oos, NJ

I just got invited too!

Interview #4:
AA: 22, TS: 22
OGPA: 3.83, SGPA: 3.76
in-state resident (NY)
Submit AADSAS app in first week of it opening for submission
took DAT August 16th, got it verified Sept 4th
Received invite for interview on Oct 12th
Planning to interview in person in end of October/first week of November

Reactions: 3 users