nyu interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
any recent interview calls plz post here

Members don't see this ad.

m 2 waiting very desperately.....my stats 86/104/3.10.......

Members don't see this ad :)
well , good luck ...you have good overall stats .. mine are part 1 90 part 84 and toefl 109 but my gpa is bad 2.5 ... but I am still hoping against hope :xf:

well , good luck ...you have good overall stats .. mine are part 1 90 part 84 and toefl 109 but my gpa is bad 2.5 ... but I am still hoping against hope :xf:
ur stats r excellent boss, dont worry bout ur gpa, vl definitely make it to a dental school......

:xf:[/quote]

Last edited:
Thanks aligner but I am worried, lets see whats in store.

hey read, I think you have good chance with much improved gpa from your masters. Good luck

Hi pyrmoh,
Have you applied to BU. If yes, what did they say. Thanks.

hey...when was ur application form complete?...my apllication was complete by 1st week of dec and my stats are nbde1 89,toefl 92,gpa 3.58.do i have any chance of getting an interview call? Pls reply:confused:

:) u will get it .dont worry..

Last edited:
Ppl who hv gone fr multiple interviews... Do thy experience similar qestions or diffrents.... Is there any particular pattern ....

hi my states are part 1 85/toefl 96/gpa 3.28 what are my chances to get interview in nyu......?

I have scheduled my interview for 24th feb....my stats are 89/103/3.68

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know till wt date r the interveiws in nyu taken???

Hello Guys,

I have a Practical Question. May be the experienced fellas may help reduce my dumbness.

Is NYU worth of 275K of loan? I mean if we all guys wait for getting into a 2 year program then don you think we will be able to study for 100K less?

My friend who is going to clear BU soon mentioned that a year's wait is worthy as the money that you might owe it back will be 100k less. Moreover, it will be difficult to convince your Co-signer for a loan this huge!!

Any suggestions?

please post your ideas as i am jostling with this practical question.

I ll appreciate any feedback!!

mdumb

Last edited:
I have scheduled my interview for 24th feb....my stats are 89/103/3.68

hey man....congrats. my stats are similar to urs and my application got completed in Dec too...do u think i have chances of getting an interview call..I m kinda worried:xf:

any body have interview on 19 th feb at nyu............ please share

my stats part 1 87 ,gpa bds 2.76 ,masters 3.5,toefl 107.what are my chances.
hiii read, i know someone wid 87 and 2.70 gpa, got a call 10 days back from nyucd....so goin by tat u have chances wid a good masters gpa as well...hope this vl help u in evaluating ur chances...

thank you.any more suggestions
hiii read, i know someone wid 87 and 2.70 gpa, got a call 10 days back from nyucd....so goin by tat u have chances wid a good masters gpa as well...hope this vl help u in evaluating ur chances...

Hi friends,
i have applied to nyu and Bu ... My application got completed on december...
my stats are 87/3.20/98. I have heard that nyu has started calling candidates for interview..
Any chances for me getting into the school this year? Any feedback is much appreciated

Hi friends,
i have applied to nyu and Bu ... My application got completed on december...
my stats are 87/3.20/98. I have heard that nyu has started calling candidates for interview..
Any chances for me getting into the school this year? Any feedback is much appreciated
Mr. pollen dont worry, ur stats r good, u vl get a call sooner or later, tats wat i think:xf:....so sit tight and cross ur fingers

I have interview on 17th Feb at nyu, anone else for the same day?

Aligners,
Thanks for your reply...The one thing which fears me is that I have low grades in some papers in my undergrad.. Will they take these things into consideration for admission?

Mr. pollen dont worry, ur stats r good, u vl get a call sooner or later, tats wat i think:xf:....so sit tight and cross ur fingers
Aligners,
Thanks for your reply...The one thing which fears me is that I have low grades in some papers in my undergrad.. Will they take these things into consideration for admission?

If u have to gv ur interview., i would say just prepare a story that why u had low grades. because i know one of frnd gv her interview and they do ask why low grades. I am just giving a suggestion to u.

I am waiting for the call. do they send rejection letters too ?

If u have to gv ur interview., i would say just prepare a story that why u had low grades. because i know one of frnd gv her interview and they do ask why low grades. I am just giving a suggestion to u.
okie thanks doscarpa for ur suggestion....

any recent interview calls. plz post here.

hi
did any one who were interviewed last year at nyu and did not get admission got interview call this time? plz post here about this.

thanx

hey guys....

seems like things have freezed at NYU.No new updates....kinda scaring me off..please post any recent updates .........thanks and good luck:thumbup::xf: to all of you who are waiting to hear from NYU,jus like me............:(

hey guys....

seems like things have freezed at NYU.No new updates....kinda scaring me off..please post any recent updates .........thanks and good luck:thumbup::xf: to all of you who are waiting to hear from NYU,jus like me............:(
hiii RPD, can u share ur stats wid us....and when did u applied in nyu and when was ur application completed??

hey aligners..

I dn't have great stats..they are 85/100/3.42.i applied quite late in jan.my application was complete on 3rd feb.
Hope is the only thing ALIVE.......

yes i got the interview this time too though i didnt get accepted last year

hey aligners..

I dn't have great stats..they are 85/100/3.42.i applied quite late in jan.my application was complete on 3rd feb.
Hope is the only thing ALIVE.......
hii rpd, i think u gonna be ok, as one of my friend wid 85/104/3.16 got a call around 10-15 days backs...:thumbup:

thanks a lot aligners for your words.they really meana lot. and i am pretty sure you will do fine too...

We just have to be patient at this point

good luck to all who are waiting.MAY GOD BLESS ALL

Last edited:
hii rpd, i think u gonna be ok, as one of my friend wid 85/104/3.16 got a call around 10-15 days backs...:thumbup:

hey aligners, is your friend also doing their masters???

hey aligners....when was your's friend application complete.the thing that is bothering me is that i applied late...

thanks in advance man!

hey aligners....when was your's friend application complete.the thing that is bothering me is that i applied late...

thanks in advance man!
he,s goin MPH there 1ST YR and he applied in sept/oct...

hi guys.... is there any1 accepted at usc and waiting for nyu???? plz reply..
all best every1

I heard that so many people got interview call from nyu who have part 1 score around 85-84

but why no body is posting on student-doctor network ???

I heard that so many people got interview call from nyu who have part 1 score around 85-84

but why no body is posting on student-doctor network ???
how ppl wd 85 getting calls ???
i have 89 but no response yet:confused:

how ppl wd 85 getting calls ???
i have 89 but no response yet:confused:

people who have applied early on with high gpas and who are doing their mph are getting interviews right now...from what i can tell