This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LTLO6

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a bunch of offers but idk where to go. They're all stupidly expensive due to the fact i'm an international student from Canada. But I guess i'd appreciate some insight from alumni or current students attending each university. I'm most leaning towards Stanford or UCSF right now.

NYU
UCSF
CORNELL
UCL
MCGILL
STANFORD
UCLA
PRINCETON
WASHINGTON
MANITOBA

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are talking about undergrad, Princeton hands down. If you are talking about med school, lol bad troll is bad

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users
I have a bunch of offers but idk where to go. They're all stupidly expensive due to the fact i'm an international student from Canada. But I guess i'd appreciate some insight from alumni or current students attending each university. I'm most leaning towards Stanford or UCSF right now.

NYU
UCSF
CORNELL
UCL
MCGILL
STANFORD
UCLA
PRINCETON
WASHINGTON
MANITOBA

How can you have multiple offers from the above schools when at least the US schools have not accepted anyone.....and there is NO med school at Princeton.

:troll:

Reactions: 1 users
If you had actually gotten into any of these places, I'm fairly confident you would have made your decision far more in advance than a month before their programs start.

In short: away with you, troll

Reactions: 2 users
UCSF does not have undergrad and Princeton doesn't have a medical school.

LTL06:
----------------->DUNCE<------------------

Reactions: 1 users