October Results Are Here!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

utsatwirler

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i got my scores today

82% im happy with that! :)

Members don't see this ad.

verbal : 416 -- 73%
biology : 421 -- 80%
reading : 414 -- 68%
quantitative : 434 -- 88%
chemistry : 415 -- 68%

composite : 420 -- 80%

writing 3/3

how does this look to you guys? I'm applying to Texas schools as a Texas resident with a 3.32 gpa, 130 hours volunteering in a hospital, and about 600 hours pharmacy technician experience. One of my pharmacists really likes me and is going to write a badass letter of recommendation, or so he says. I'll be graduating next semester with a BS in Human Biology. I really want to stay in UT, but looks like their average accepted gpa is 3.4-3.6 and I think pcat scores are 80%. Does it help to have experience, a degree, and extra classes like medical ethics? I don't know if they look at transcripts with that much detail. Also, anyone think I'll have trouble getting into at least one pharmacy school in Texas?

verbal : 416 -- 73%
biology : 421 -- 80%
reading : 414 -- 68%
quantitative : 434 -- 88%
chemistry : 415 -- 68%

composite : 420 -- 80%

writing 3/3

how does this look to you guys? I'm applying to Texas schools as a Texas resident with a 3.32 gpa, 130 hours volunteering in a hospital, and about 600 hours pharmacy technician experience. One of my pharmacists really likes me and is going to write a badass letter of recommendation, or so he says. I'll be graduating next semester with a BS in Human Biology. I really want to stay in UT, but looks like their average accepted gpa is 3.4-3.6 and I think pcat scores are 80%. Does it help to have experience, a degree, and extra classes like medical ethics? I don't know if they look at transcripts with that much detail. Also, anyone think I'll have trouble getting into at least one pharmacy school in Texas?
I'm not sure if you did this seriously or as a joke...
Either way, check the posting dates: this is an old topic and there are more recent ones specific to OCTOBER 2009

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not sure if you did this seriously or as a joke...
Either way, check the posting dates: this is an old topic and there are more recent ones specific to OCTOBER 2009

oh i wasnt paying attention. i just saw it in the list of "related threads" or something. LOL i feel stupid now.