Office Life WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Day 7 Official-I-am-an-SOV Lynch Tally:
Last update:
1730 zulu

Ceph 4
(coughsob, rocky, kam, heyy)
Kata 2 (Trilt, Ceph)
Devyn 3 (STL, LetitsEspana, MJ)
Dy 1 (Deva)
Deva 1 (Kata)

Votes received: 11/17 votes. (dyachei, caia, jilary, lotf, rojo, devyn)
Waffles: 1
Deadline 7pm EST / 6pm CST / 5pm MST / 4pm PST / 12am GMT

Devyn official Lynch GIF
funny-interview-is-over-human-cat-animated-gif-pics.gif
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Deva's been voting for me daily and I guess I'd like a little more information as to why. Otherwise it feels like she is gunning for me.
omg seriously LOL
I am not "gunning" for anyone. literally only voted Dy yesterday (nothing much beyond vote habits...looky, explaining my votes again) and decided to carry it over today unless/until something else came up. Was considering switching after your exchange with rojo, but that accusation is just ridiculous.

edit: reread from not-mobile and post feels a bit less accusatory and more questioning, but still someone did add a vote because of it. 😛 still, here's your explanation.

have lab this afternoon so may be a while before I can get back on/switch anything.
 
I wonder if the best friend was blocked by an item that the wolves had...I was trying to figure out how an auditor might be able to find out but it doesn't look like the tinkerer or item use can really be tracked.

I wonder if by selecting the best friend, it could be seen if they were blocked or not last night because it would show who they used their role on. I think that would make sense...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok I still have time to stick around before class!
Yeah, it wasn't accusatory. Just wondering. I could have sworn it was 3 days in a row now.
Haha, nah I only started yesterday and decided to try again today after rojos post because I figured he knew something more and my vote would actually have some meaning now. Then that exchange between you happened.

I will say the ceph vote is interesting in that even though it's mainly based on feels (unless something has changed?), there's been a somewhat strong following each day, they've managed to elude lynch more than once, but I don't think they have really acknowledged this (was a while since I last looked at post history and on mobile now so may have missed something recent)
 
Ceph didn't even check in for a lynch vote yesterday though. Which makes me think maybe she really was just busy in real life? I really don't want another WZ situation, lynching someone important who doesn't have the time to check in.

But then again, Ceph is a different story of course because her name has come up as a front runner for lynch almost every day (not the case with WZ) and she hasn't acknowledged that. So in her case it could be a strategy to get us to forget about her when new information pops up.
 
I'm totally up for waffles, but I do have lab, class and rehearsal starting right about now, going until 10pm. 🙁

I will try to check in on mobile before lynch to make sure I didn't miss anything important, but in the meantime...

Jack-Sparrow-tells-will-to-try-not-to-do-anything-stupid.gif
 
---------Unlynch dy-------
------lynch ceph-------
Love how my phone has several variations of "unlumch" in the dictionary now
 
Ceph didn't even check in for a lynch vote yesterday though. Which makes me think maybe she really was just busy in real life? I really don't want another WZ situation, lynching someone important who doesn't have the time to check in.

But then again, Ceph is a different story of course because her name has come up as a front runner for lynch almost every day (not the case with WZ) and she hasn't acknowledged that. So in her case it could be a strategy to get us to forget about her when new information pops up.
Yeah, this is what piques my interest as opposed to what happened to WZ. Shes been scarce and missed a lynch, but also has had plenty opportunities to say something since this has happened a few times now...not like a sudden bandwagon and being unable to refute in time.
 
Hasn't Kam voted to lynch Ceph almost every day? I realize she also doesn't really have a source of info, so that might not mean anything. I also really hope that DVMD was able to tell someone who she has looked into.

For now I'll stick with my vote from yesterday unless something interesting comes up.

Lynch Kata
 
Day 7 Official-I-am-an-SOV Lynch Tally:
Last update:
1830 zulu

Ceph 5
(coughsob, rocky, kam, heyy, deva)
Kata 3 (Trilt, Ceph, Jil)
Devyn 2 (STL, MJ)
Deva 2 (Kata, LetitsEspana)
Dy 0 ()

Votes received: 12/17 votes. (dyachei, caia, lotf, rojo, devyn)
Waffles: 2 (not including dev/dev confusion).
Deadline 7pm EST / 6pm CST / 5pm MST / 4pm PST / 12am GMT

Devyn official Lynch GIF
funny-interview-is-over-human-cat-animated-gif-pics.gif
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 7 Official-I-am-an-SOV Lynch Tally:
Last update:
1930 zulu

Ceph 7
(coughsob, rocky, kam, heyy, deva, Jojo, kata)
Kata 6 (Trilt, Ceph, Jil, STL, dyachei, MJ)
Deva 2 (LetitsEspana, caia)
Dy 0 ()
Devyn 0 ()

Votes received: 15/17 votes. (lotf, devyn)
Waffles: 5
Deadline 7pm EST / 6pm CST / 5pm MST / 4pm PST / 12am GMT

Devyn official Lynch GIF
funny-interview-is-over-human-cat-animated-gif-pics.gif
 
Last edited:
Hey this is my only time to check in. I don't get off of work until lynch is already closed. I guess I don't know why people are voting for me other than I've been quiet, which isn't how I normally play. It's just that my hours always overlap deadlines. I have not been totally absent though. I promise you guys I'm a useful villager and that I've been playing as such this whole time. When people were saying they had feels for me yesterday, I tried to not be as sketchy. Lol. I've mostly been throwing out random lynches because I haven't had feels for any of the bandwagons. Ceph was more active a few days ago. her voting history and her saying she had hunches for Finn make me suspicious of her. I also feel like I need to lynch her just so that I'm not tied for first.

Unlynch deva
Lynch Ceph

For self preservation


If you guys hold off on lynching me until I'm off of work, I can try to address any concerns.
 
Ceph didn't even check in for a lynch vote yesterday though. Which makes me think maybe she really was just busy in real life? I really don't want another WZ situation, lynching someone important who doesn't have the time to check in.

That's what happened, unfortunately.

But then again, Ceph is a different story of course because her name has come up as a front runner for lynch almost every day (not the case with WZ) and she hasn't acknowledged that. So in her case it could be a strategy to get us to forget about her when new information pops up.

I played a very significant role in lynching the only wolf we have successfully lynched thus far. I am very much a villager - seer folks, someone look into me tonight to confirm this. Lynching me would remove a mechanism for getting useful information that several of you have benefited from already.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My nights have been spent trying to steer clear of potential wolf targets. I can't get any information for anyone though like Ceph. I've basically been trying to not interfere with anything important.

Ceph's defense convinced me though. So

Unlynch ceph

And hopefully some votes come off of me.
 
Talking with kata behind the scenes today. Based on what she had to say, I am going to *******unlynch kata, lynch deva********* no particular reason for deva.