-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Office Life WW
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Day 7 Official-I-am-an-SOV Lynch Tally:
Last update: 2000 zulu
Ceph 6 (coughsob, rocky, kam, heyy, deva, Jojo)
Kata 5 (Trilt, Ceph, Jil, dyachei, MJ)
Deva 2 (LetitsEspana, caia)
Dy 0 ()
Devyn 0 ()
Votes received: 13/17 votes. (lotf, devyn, kata, STL)
Waffles: 8
Deadline 7pm EST / 6pm CST / 5pm MST / 4pm PST / 12am GMT
Devyn official Lynch GIF
Last update: 2000 zulu
Ceph 6 (coughsob, rocky, kam, heyy, deva, Jojo)
Kata 5 (Trilt, Ceph, Jil, dyachei, MJ)
Deva 2 (LetitsEspana, caia)
Dy 0 ()
Devyn 0 ()
Votes received: 13/17 votes. (lotf, devyn, kata, STL)
Waffles: 8
Deadline 7pm EST / 6pm CST / 5pm MST / 4pm PST / 12am GMT
Devyn official Lynch GIF
I don't have any clue on any of the people in the lead right now. I'm headed to muck stalls, but I will try to read through and figure out the smartest move.
The person I see as most sketchy hasn't set off alarm bells for anyone else but I've got 3 days off to figure it out...
The person I see as most sketchy hasn't set off alarm bells for anyone else but I've got 3 days off to figure it out...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty much every person who's become a frontrunner has claimed an "important villager" role...something's gotta give.
I'll admit that my role is kinda hit-or-miss as far as "importance"/helpfulness, for all I know I could be spent at this point, but I still would rather not be lynched.
I'll admit that my role is kinda hit-or-miss as far as "importance"/helpfulness, for all I know I could be spent at this point, but I still would rather not be lynched.
Still don't see much there... but Lynch Deva.
Most questions there, I think.
Most questions there, I think.
About to go into Micro exam and won't be back before it closes......
***********lynch deva***************
***********lynch deva***************
Look, what are your questions?? I'll answer them.
Popping in between classes...
I'm having trouble with this all because, like Deva said, the whole "I'm an important villager!!!" defense doesn't mean a ton because an important villager could also benefit the wolves with the mechanic of this game. I don't have strong preferences for any of them (them being Kata, Deva, Ceph) over the other, but I wouldn't be surprised if at least one were a wolf.
I'm having trouble with this all because, like Deva said, the whole "I'm an important villager!!!" defense doesn't mean a ton because an important villager could also benefit the wolves with the mechanic of this game. I don't have strong preferences for any of them (them being Kata, Deva, Ceph) over the other, but I wouldn't be surprised if at least one were a wolf.
Pretty much every person who's become a frontrunner has claimed an "important villager" role...something's gotta give.
I'll admit that my role is kinda hit-or-miss as far as "importance"/helpfulness, for all I know I could be spent at this point, but I still would rather not be lynched.
How many of those people have actually managed to help lynch a wolf, though? Not many. I have. I would encourage you all to review the circumstances around the wolf lynching.
Lynching me will result in the loss of very real current and future mechanisms for acquiring information pertinent to figuring out affiliations. That is purely objective fact.
Day 7 Official-I-am-an-SOV Lynch Tally:
Last update: 2300 zulu (lynch ends 2400 zulu)
Ceph 5 (coughsob, rocky, kam, heyy, Jojo)
Kata 6 (Trilt, Ceph, Jil, dyachei, MJ, deva)
Deva 4 (LetitsEspana, caia, lotf, stl)
Dy 0 ()
Devyn 0 ()
Votes received: 15/17 votes. (devyn, kata)
Waffles: 9
Deadline 7pm EST / 6pm CST / 5pm MST / 4pm PST / 12am GMT
Devyn official Lynch GIF
Last update: 2300 zulu (lynch ends 2400 zulu)
Ceph 5 (coughsob, rocky, kam, heyy, Jojo)
Kata 6 (Trilt, Ceph, Jil, dyachei, MJ, deva)
Deva 4 (LetitsEspana, caia, lotf, stl)
Dy 0 ()
Devyn 0 ()
Votes received: 15/17 votes. (devyn, kata)
Waffles: 9
Deadline 7pm EST / 6pm CST / 5pm MST / 4pm PST / 12am GMT
Devyn official Lynch GIF
Last edited:
Did you burn my mouth? You witch!How many of those people have actually managed to help lynch a wolf, though? Not many. I have. I would encourage you all to review the circumstances around the wolf lynching.
Lynching me will result in the loss of very real current and future mechanisms for acquiring information pertinent to figuring out affiliations. That is purely objective fact.
unlynch ceph
lynch kata would rather not but other wise there'd be a tie with me in second...
lynch kata would rather not but other wise there'd be a tie with me in second...
I didn't realize that was the... "canon"? for the coffee silencing you. That's actually really funny.Did you burn my mouth? You witch!
I dunno what it is about the mobile app but it never wants to show ceph in the tally posts, and my previous post is displaying incompletely too. Is that why I didn't see my name under ceph earlier? [emoji29] LOL sorry sob!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fwiw, I'm doubting the tinkerer to be a wolf for the sole fact that they wouldnt have made an affiliation item so early. Pure conjecture but that's what's giving me some small level of doubt.
Lynch extended 1 hour due to SDN problems.
Day 7 Official-I-am-an-SOV Lynch Tally:
Last update: 2400 zulu (lynch ends 0100 zulu)
Ceph 5 (coughsob, rocky, kam, heyy, Jojo)
Kata 6 (Trilt, Ceph, Jil, dyachei, MJ, deva)
Deva 4 (LetitsEspana, caia, lotf, stl)
Dy 0 ()
Devyn 0 ()
Votes received: 15/17 votes. (devyn, kata)
Waffles: 9
Deadline 8pm EST / 7pm CST / 6pm MST / 5pm PST / 1am GMT (1 HOUR extension due to SDN connection problems).
Devyn official Lynch GIF
Last update: 2400 zulu (lynch ends 0100 zulu)
Ceph 5 (coughsob, rocky, kam, heyy, Jojo)
Kata 6 (Trilt, Ceph, Jil, dyachei, MJ, deva)
Deva 4 (LetitsEspana, caia, lotf, stl)
Dy 0 ()
Devyn 0 ()
Votes received: 15/17 votes. (devyn, kata)
Waffles: 9
Deadline 8pm EST / 7pm CST / 6pm MST / 5pm PST / 1am GMT (1 HOUR extension due to SDN connection problems).
Devyn official Lynch GIF
Last edited:
*********************************

Just finished anatomy and you guys are a lot more interesting than studying for phys.
*********************************

Just finished anatomy and you guys are a lot more interesting than studying for phys.
*********************************
7 minutes.
Grumpy mod is grumpy.
Grumpy mod is grumpy.
Lynch ceph
Hmm, to break the tie or to let dy do it... Same result either way probably
Day 7 Official-I-am-an-SOV Lynch Tally:
Last update: 2400 zulu (lynch ends 0100 zulu)
Ceph 6 (coughsob, rocky, kam, heyy, Jojo, kata)
Kata 6 (Trilt, Ceph, Jil, dyachei, MJ, deva)
Deva 4 (LetitsEspana, caia, lotf, stl)
Dy 0 ()
Devyn 0 ()
Votes received: 16/17 votes. (devyn, )
Waffles: 9
Deadline 8pm EST / 7pm CST / 6pm MST / 5pm PST / 1am GMT (1 HOUR extension due to SDN connection problems).
Devyn official Lynch GIF
Last update: 2400 zulu (lynch ends 0100 zulu)
Ceph 6 (coughsob, rocky, kam, heyy, Jojo, kata)
Kata 6 (Trilt, Ceph, Jil, dyachei, MJ, deva)
Deva 4 (LetitsEspana, caia, lotf, stl)
Dy 0 ()
Devyn 0 ()
Votes received: 16/17 votes. (devyn, )
Waffles: 9
Deadline 8pm EST / 7pm CST / 6pm MST / 5pm PST / 1am GMT (1 HOUR extension due to SDN connection problems).
Devyn official Lynch GIF
##unLynch ceph, Lynch kata##
Our mods have forsoken us
ftfyOur players have forsoken us
lynch closed... results pending.
*****

Being dead sucks. I dislike you all--except the mods, mods are fine.
*******

Being dead sucks. I dislike you all--except the mods, mods are fine.
*******
Final Day 7 Lynch Tally:
Ceph 5 (coughsob, rocky, kam, heyy, kata)
Kata 7 (Trilt, Ceph, Jil, dyachei, MJ, deva, jojo)
Deva 4 (LetitsEspana, caia, lotf, stl)
Dy 0 ()
Devyn 0 ()
Votes received: 16/17 votes. (@devyn receives a 2nd SOV lynch violation. Starts with 2 votes tomorrow )
Waffles: 10
Devyn official Lynch GIF
Ceph 5 (coughsob, rocky, kam, heyy, kata)
Kata 7 (Trilt, Ceph, Jil, dyachei, MJ, deva, jojo)
Deva 4 (LetitsEspana, caia, lotf, stl)
Dy 0 ()
Devyn 0 ()
Votes received: 16/17 votes. (@devyn receives a 2nd SOV lynch violation. Starts with 2 votes tomorrow )
Waffles: 10
Devyn official Lynch GIF
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I was hoping kata was a wolf and a co wolf was going to sweep in and try to save her... But either kata isn't a wolf or her cowolves want to be a down a wolfftfy
*****
Being dead sucks. I dislike you all--except the mods, mods are fine.
*******
Um, better edit before @dyachei counts...Final Day 7 Lynch Tally:
Ceph 5 (coughsob, rocky, kam, heyy, kata)
Kata 6 (Trilt, Ceph, Jil, dyachei, MJ, deva, kata)
Deva 4 (LetitsEspana, caia, lotf, stl)
Dy 0 ()
Devyn 0 ()
Votes received: 16/17 votes. (@devyn receives a 2nd SOV lynch violation. Starts with 2 votes tomorrow )
Waffles: 10
Devyn official Lynch GIF
![]()
Um, better edit before @dyachei counts...
lol
Closer but still not 100%...Final Day 7 Lynch Tally:
Ceph 5 (coughsob, rocky, kam, heyy, kata)
Kata 7 (Trilt, Ceph, Jil, dyachei, MJ, deva, kata)
Deva 4 (LetitsEspana, caia, lotf, stl)
Dy 0 ()
Devyn 0 ()
Votes received: 16/17 votes. (@devyn receives a 2nd SOV lynch violation. Starts with 2 votes tomorrow )
Waffles: 10
Devyn official Lynch GIF
![]()
Kata's just feeling very very lynchy.
Severe thunderstorm watch, flash flood watch, and tornado watch, (but I still don't believe they exist so I am not worried) and still dedicated mods are here to extend the time for you worker drones to get your votes in. Grumpy mod is not inspired to say much.
But it didn't really matter.
Congrats on finding yourselves a wolf though. You have lynched katashark, cover-up guy, a back-stabbing wolf.
15 corporate types remain...
2- @LetItSnow / @DocEspana
3- @dyachei
4- @devyn
6- @Cephal0pod
8- @Caia
9- @heyyimhayley
13 - @SummerTheLynx
14 - @LadyOtheFarm
16 - @Mad Jack
18 - @Trilt
20 - @Kam325
21.- @rockatiel
22- @thedrjojo
25. @Devastating.
26. @Jilary
Dead but still collecting SS and Voting in Presidential primaries
PrincessButterCup, gossip #2 ===> ????
Hazel Moo, Food Delivery Person
Allieh, gossip#3
Stb1473, Auditor #2, back-stabbing wolf.
Gwen, the screwup, chaos.
Wildzoo, best friend ===> ????
Brightimpressio, enabler ===> ????
DVMDream, Master of the Universe
katashark, cover-up guy, back-stabbing wolf.
It is Night 7 ..... Deadline is 6am EST
Reminder: Links to all vote tallies, and day and night results can be found on the 1st official start of game post found here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/office-life-ww.1184602/page-2#post-17444810
But it didn't really matter.
Congrats on finding yourselves a wolf though. You have lynched katashark, cover-up guy, a back-stabbing wolf.
15 corporate types remain...
2- @LetItSnow / @DocEspana
3- @dyachei
4- @devyn
6- @Cephal0pod
8- @Caia
9- @heyyimhayley
13 - @SummerTheLynx
14 - @LadyOtheFarm
16 - @Mad Jack
18 - @Trilt
20 - @Kam325
21.- @rockatiel
22- @thedrjojo
25. @Devastating.
26. @Jilary
Dead but still collecting SS and Voting in Presidential primaries
PrincessButterCup, gossip #2 ===> ????
Hazel Moo, Food Delivery Person
Allieh, gossip#3
Stb1473, Auditor #2, back-stabbing wolf.
Gwen, the screwup, chaos.
Wildzoo, best friend ===> ????
Brightimpressio, enabler ===> ????
DVMDream, Master of the Universe
katashark, cover-up guy, back-stabbing wolf.
It is Night 7 ..... Deadline is 6am EST
Reminder: Links to all vote tallies, and day and night results can be found on the 1st official start of game post found here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/office-life-ww.1184602/page-2#post-17444810
Last edited:
I would never! sobsob told me he doesn't make those mistakes. I mean, it's gotta all be confirmation bias, right??Closer but still not 100%...
Woot!Severe thunderstorm watch, flash flood watch, and tornado watch, (but I still don't believe they exist so I am not worried) and still dedicated mods are here to extend the time for you worker drones to get your votes in. Grumpy mod is not inspired to say much.
But it didn't really matter.
Congrats on finding yourselves a wolf though. You have lynched katashark, cover-up guy, a back-stabbing wolf.
15 corporate types remain...
2- @LetItSnow / @DocEspana
3- @dyachei
4- @devyn
6- @Cephal0pod
8- @Caia
9- @heyyimhayley
13 - @SummerTheLynx
14 - @LadyOtheFarm
16 - @Mad Jack
18 - @Trilt
20 - @Kam325
21.- @rockatiel
22- @thedrjojo
25. @Devastating.
26. @Jilary
Dead but still collecting SS and Voting in Presidential primaries
PrincessButterCup, gossip #2 ===> ????
Hazel Moo, Food Delivery Person
Allieh, gossip#3
Stb1473, Auditor #2, back-stabbing wolf.
Gwen, the screwup, chaos.
Wildzoo, best friend ===> ????
Brightimpressio, enabler ===> ????
DVMDream, Master of the Universe
katashark, cover-up guy, back-stabbing wolf.
It is Night 7 ..... Deadline is 6am EST
Reminder: Links to all vote tallies, and day and night results can be found on the 1st official start of game post found here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/office-life-ww.1184602/page-2#post-17444810
Guess it was no wolf was around to try to save her...
Guess my feels were right on for this one!My feels-o-meter only works on non-vets, apparently.
All I had was she was quieter than her usual ... but so were the others on the list.
Hmmm... well, time to stop screwing around with real life and see if I can figure out any other wolves since I fail on this one.
Hmmm... well, time to stop screwing around with real life and see if I can figure out any other wolves since I fail on this one.
Did our question asker figure out how many wolves we are looking for?
Nice waffle rojo!Has anyone have their attempted action not work on someone? Cover up guy role was to prevent roles from being used on someone. Possible that kata used her role to protect fellow wolves...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woohoo! Didn't expect anything to actually come of this. I was expecting someone to attempt a last-seconder...
or may explain why protector didn't protect dvmdHas anyone have their attempted action not work on someone? Cover up guy role was to prevent roles from being used on someone. Possible that kata used her role to protect fellow wolves...
All gifs and idiotic post restrictions successful on my end.
Hopefully it's that and not a noob protectoror may explain why protector didn't protect dvmd
Isn't our protector dead? I've had trouble keeping up with the whole role switching thing, so maybe the roles can be freely reassigned or whatever, but it's entirely possible our protector never got their role revived.Hopefully it's that and not a noob protector
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K