Office Life WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm gonna request protection tonight cause the wolves should be gunning for me. And if the best friend dies tonight, that very much implicates mad jack as the wolf since he would be the like the only one who definitely knows who the new best friend is. And the master of the universe, I'd recommend Kam or mad jack at this point, because Kam's vote of Jilary screams suspect to me. And if I die tonight, that very much implicates the best friend as a wolf since I can't be sure I didn't make a wolf the best friend. And we can't get two investigations tonight cause you guys killed the enabler...

And if Jilary is a wolf, I'll apologize, but I'm not feeling it

And any of you can look into me cause I'm still not a wolf.
i-voted-sticker.jpg

74068940.xlarge.jpg

Because.png

excel-if-statement.jpg

i-voted-sticker.jpg

Micheal-Jackson.gif

a3979240.png

Micheal-Jackson.gif
TTL-Arrow-Final.jpg

heavy-ampersand-ornament.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know, we could have solved a lot of this communication nonsense if you'd swapped Kam's role after she was verified villager...
Unless I swapped it with a role that was unknown, everyone would have known what role I gave her and since I've mainly been giving important roles except for like 1 or 2 nights, it would have made her a target. I was considering giving her master of the universe, hoping she would still post in pictures to keep her cover, but decided against it
 
Unless I swapped it with a role that was unknown, everyone would have known what role I gave her and since I've mainly been giving important roles except for like 1 or 2 nights, it would have made her a target. I was considering giving her master of the universe, hoping she would still post in pictures to keep her cover, but decided against it
Yeah, I had been kind of hoping that was the case (that she was just holding cover).
 
Bull**** excuse. You allowed DocE to sweep in and sway the vote at the very last second... Which I think is more him being a ******* than a wolf, cause it's DocE. If you thought Mad Jack was still gonna be lynched because I have the tie breaker, why leave it into my hands and just Lynch him
showposter.jpg

74068940.xlarge.jpg

no_wolves_photo_plaques-re1d03228d32849ff9a118f9aed3df84d_ar56b_8byvr_324.jpg
dm_080701_pti_tossup.jpg
 
Stop being a dick to Kam. DocE literally dropped a vote imperceptible miliseconds before lynch closed, she had no idea that would happen and didn't know who Jil was. Nor did I.

Remember not everyone is working with the same bank of information, so if we do things that seem stupid to you, maybe consider that. I had no idea if Kam, MJ or Jil were wolves. I have no idea if anyone is or isn't a damn wolf at this point.
 
Stop being a dick to Kam. DocE literally dropped a vote imperceptible miliseconds before lynch closed, she had no idea that would happen and didn't know who Jil was. Nor did I.

Remember not everyone is working with the same bank of information, so if we do things that seem stupid to you, maybe consider that. I had no idea if Kam, MJ or Jil were wolves. I have no idea if anyone is a damn wolf at this point.

No one is being a dick. **** happened and this is WW. You're going to get called on your actions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No one is being a dick. **** happened and this is WW. You're going to get called on your actions.
"Your actions"... to vote for one of two people, when we have no info on anyone and are hunting for a convert? When someone painstakingly explains their actions and you call it a bull**** excuse, that's being a dick. Maybe she's a wolf and it's totally warranted, but pure chances are she isn't and there's no need to be like that.
 
Your action... to vote for one of two people, when we have no info on anyone and are hunting for a convert? When someone painstakingly explains their actions and you call it a bull**** excuse, that's being a dick. Maybe she's a wolf and it's totally warranted, but pure chances are she isn't and there's no need to be like that.

I think thicker skin is required if saying something is a bull**** excuse constitutes being a dick.
 
Oh ffs. I'm just saying, when you're annoyed at a lynch and someone takes the time to painstakingly spell out their explanation in pictures, it's not the worst thing to be slightly more civil. That's all.

I understood what you said. I just don't agree with your characterization of that response, painstaking picture posting or not.
 
Bull**** excuse. You allowed DocE to sweep in and sway the vote at the very last second... Which I think is more him being a ******* than a wolf, cause it's DocE. If you thought Mad Jack was still gonna be lynched because I have the tie breaker, why leave it into my hands and just Lynch him
For what it's worth, I totally read her lynch vote wrong and thought she was going for Jack. Especially because he was the one down with a broken crown. I also thought the guy in the suit was an old mad hatter... So what do I know:shrug:
 
I understood what you said. I just don't agree with your characterization of that response, painstaking picture posting or not.
Eh. I haven't particularly loved Rojo's bitchy noob comments throughout this game, and it's probably colouring my interactions a bit. I'll 100% admit I'm probably reading him in a worse tone than he means - the internet is bad for that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eh. I haven't particularly loved Rojo's bitchy noob comments throughout this game, and it's probably colouring my interactions a bit. I'll 100% admit I'm probably reading him in a worse tone than he means - the internet is bad for that.
What bitch noob comments? I don't think I've said much about noobs except I would have liked to see a veteran (and was specifically talking above dvmd since I got her killed making her the seer) and I thought I was 'oh well' and maybe one other.

When I bitch about noobs, you will know it.

I was exhausted and annoyed with the Lynch results and thought Kam looked suspicious and didn't buy the excuse. Looking to see if someone was going to waffle is a much better excuse, I did the same thing earlier in the game. Sorry if I came off harse, but you guys haven't gotten to see heated ww games before. Marriages have almost been broken for ww... Plus, grow a pair... #millennials amirite!?!
 
*******************************
Good morning, slackers!

Why isn't there any accusations yet? Temper tantrums? Fist fights? I want to see @thedrjojo and LeTitsEspana duke it out... I will be taking bets... starting now! 🙂

Come on, I need entertainment!!

Starting to think it is better off being dead because you are all boring.
*********************************
 
*******************************
Good morning, slackers!

Why isn't there any accusations yet? Temper tantrums? Fist fights? I want to see @thedrjojo and LeTitsEspana duke it out... I will be taking bets... starting now! 🙂

Come on, I need entertainment!!

Starting to think it is better off being dead because you are all boring.
*********************************
***********
Yeah, the live players are boring. Dead players are much more fun 😉

************
 
*******************************
Good morning, slackers!

Why isn't there any accusations yet? Temper tantrums? Fist fights? I want to see @thedrjojo and LeTitsEspana duke it out... I will be taking bets... starting now! 🙂

Come on, I need entertainment!!

Starting to think it is better off being dead because you are all boring.
*********************************
Give it time... We need results but the mods have abandoned us
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No time for fluff.

@Cephalopod , master of the universe was killed by back-stabbing wolves. She was a villager

You guys can bitch all you want, but the deadlines have been consistent. If you used your brains for 5 seconds you should have sent in a contingency action. You had 8+ hours to send something after lynch. You can complain and whine, but I don't give 2 craps.

Lightning-striking-again.gif


Mod justice is enacted on:
@rockatiel nobody #3 a villager
@Mad Jack , auditor who was converted to
a back stabbing wolf.

8 corporate types remain...

2- @LetItSnow / @DocEspana
4- @devyn
8- @Caia
14 - @LadyOtheFarm
18 - @Trilt
20 - @Kam325
22- @thedrjojo
25. @Devastating.

Dead but still collecting SS and Voting in Presidential primaries
PrincessButterCup, gossip #2 ===> ????
Hazel Moo, Food Delivery Person
Allieh, gossip#3
Stb1473, Auditor #2, back-stabbing wolf.
Gwen, the screwup, chaos.
Wildzoo, best friend ===> ????
Brightimpressio, enabler ===> ????
DVMDream, Master of the Universe ===> ????
katashark, cover-up guy, back-stabbing wolf.
STL, gossip #1
Dyachei nobody #2===> best friend
HeyyImhayley, human resources, back-stabbing wolf.
Jilary, MOU==>Nobody #1==>Enabler ====> ????
Ceph, tinkerer ==> master of universe
Rockatiel, nobody #3
Mad Jack, auditor, back-stabbing wolf

It is Day 11.... Deadline is 7pm EST

Reminder: Links to all vote tallies, and day and night results can be found on the 1st official start of game post found here:http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/office-life-ww.1184602/page-2#post-17444810
 
Last edited: