-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Office Life WW
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I mean, I thought there were a little bit of fireworks last night when DocE swooped in and saved a wolf cause he is a *******.*****************
![]()
****************
**************I mean, I thought there were a little bit of fireworks last night when DocE swooped in and saved a wolf cause he is a *******.
I have no comment on the gameplay. Still bored 😛
**************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*****************
I've just got to say that was the biggest BS modkill ever. You guys have been moving deadlines around left and right and I went to sleep before you even posted night deadline. I just woke up FFS, figured you'd out at least 12 hours between cycles. What the **** SOV, I shouldn't be punished for your constant deadline moving. You suck.
***************
I've just got to say that was the biggest BS modkill ever. You guys have been moving deadlines around left and right and I went to sleep before you even posted night deadline. I just woke up FFS, figured you'd out at least 12 hours between cycles. What the **** SOV, I shouldn't be punished for your constant deadline moving. You suck.
***************
***********
I'm seriously raging pissed. Eho the **** closes night cycle before their players have even woken up to see the results of the longest ****ing night cycle ever. Sorry I have a regular sleep cycle, Jesus.
***********
I'm seriously raging pissed. Eho the **** closes night cycle before their players have even woken up to see the results of the longest ****ing night cycle ever. Sorry I have a regular sleep cycle, Jesus.
***********
***************
Ah well, I'm over it. This one's getting stuck up on my mod hall of shame. If you extend a lynch into the evening because of player inactivity, then have a guy up for lynch that figures he's going down before he goes to bed, and that guy doesn't know what the morning deadline is going to be because you extended the day deadline by FOUR HOURS and didn't post the morning deadline before he went to sleep, well, and he has nfc who will go down instead of him if he isnt lynched so he doesn't know who to target with his actions, then you should probably give that guy the benefit of the doubt when he doesnt put in an action before bed. Yay for lethal mod inconsistency ruining their own game.
*************
Ah well, I'm over it. This one's getting stuck up on my mod hall of shame. If you extend a lynch into the evening because of player inactivity, then have a guy up for lynch that figures he's going down before he goes to bed, and that guy doesn't know what the morning deadline is going to be because you extended the day deadline by FOUR HOURS and didn't post the morning deadline before he went to sleep, well, and he has nfc who will go down instead of him if he isnt lynched so he doesn't know who to target with his actions, then you should probably give that guy the benefit of the doubt when he doesnt put in an action before bed. Yay for lethal mod inconsistency ruining their own game.
*************
******************
at least he didn't mod kill you while you were in the hospital....
Current list: MJ and hayley
******************
at least he didn't mod kill you while you were in the hospital....
Current list: MJ and hayley
******************
**********************************
at least he didn't mod kill you while you were in the hospital....
Current list: MJ and hayley
******************
Deleted because contains strategy, even if that strategy really can't affect the game at this point.
****************
Last edited:
Trilt is frankly the only person besides myself that I 100% trust since our grumpy old man confirmed she was not the second convert
***lynch kam***
***unlynch kam***
Trilt is frankly the only person besides myself that I 100% trust since our grumpy old man confirmed she was not the second convert
I don't know if we really know whether he was first or second. I think it makes sense he was first, but I'm not ruling anything out at this point.
Trilt is frankly the only person besides myself that I 100% trust since our grumpy old man confirmed she was not the second convert
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mad jack stfu before I ban you from any game I mod ever again.
Take it like a man,
Consider this training in how to play the game, it is funny how some people always manage to use contingencies and some don't. We have closed night every single morning at 6 am. Every morning. Unsure if you can make it....unsure if you are alive. Put in a contingency.
People playing have to have some foresight.
Oh yeah, if you didn't already miss a night...it would have been A non issue.
So stop being a whiny beyotch and post your funny gifs and move on.
Take it like a man,
Consider this training in how to play the game, it is funny how some people always manage to use contingencies and some don't. We have closed night every single morning at 6 am. Every morning. Unsure if you can make it....unsure if you are alive. Put in a contingency.
People playing have to have some foresight.
Oh yeah, if you didn't already miss a night...it would have been A non issue.
So stop being a whiny beyotch and post your funny gifs and move on.
*******

********
********
********************************
![]()
********
>mfw
*************************
I don't know if we really know whether he was first or second. I think it makes sense he was first, but I'm not ruling anything out at this point.
I don't have a strong pull in any direction at this point. So ***lynch kam***
I don't really think DocE would have done that while converted and I am hesitant on kam when MJ voted so quickly for her. S
I don't really think DocE would have done that while converted and I am hesitant on kam when MJ voted so quickly for her. S
I'm super confused as to why the other wolf (/es? hopefully not.) didn't just put in an action for MJ last night.
Haha sorry, I definitely know that. I blame autocorrect!
I'm super confused as to why the other wolf (/es? hopefully not.) didn't just put in an action for MJ last night.
They put a kill in so I don't really know either.
testing
lynch kam
Kam, you amuse me and make me smile. I'm going to lynch you now, because you might be a wolf. That doesn't mean I think you aren't wonderful and funny. So keep being you... just deader. (Please be a wolf too so I don't feel too bad for going with the flow instead of mounting the Tits campaign.)
Lynch Kam
Lynch Kam
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
********
I agree with this

I can't wait for the game to be over so I can have some words with some people.
********
For those of you wildly speculating how a wolf action could be missed overnight....
I required wolves to send their individual actions in separate from the group so no one can coast along without participating just because they are a wolf....there is nothing else to speculate there.
Mystery solved. Let's move forward.
Can someone please tally votes for me.? Much appreciated.
I required wolves to send their individual actions in separate from the group so no one can coast along without participating just because they are a wolf....there is nothing else to speculate there.
Mystery solved. Let's move forward.
Can someone please tally votes for me.? Much appreciated.
Words... yummy nummy!
Oh wait, I have pad thai. I'm good! Thanks though! (Unless they are covered in chocolate. I love chocolate!)
Oh wait, I have pad thai. I'm good! Thanks though! (Unless they are covered in chocolate. I love chocolate!)
this is very good to know. 🙂For those of you wildly speculating how a wolf action could be missed overnight....
I required wolves to send their individual actions in separate from the group so no one can coast along without participating just because they are a wolf....there is nothing else to speculate there.
Mystery solved. Let's move forward.
Can someone please tally votes for me.? Much appreciated.
***********************
I agree with this
I can't wait for the game to be over so I can have some words with some people.
********
same
**************
I thought the HE in that post was referring to Mad Jack, who, while not much of one, is a man...Haha sorry, I definitely know that. I blame autocorrect!
*****************I thought the HE in that post was referring to Mad Jack, who, while not much of one, is a man...
*****************
I thought the HE in that post was referring to Mad Jack, who, while not much of one, is a man...
Lol omg it was! I barely read it before apologizing.
Damn Canadians.
whoooooops. sorry! I get called "he" way more often than you'd expect considering the demographics of pre-vet, didn't even think you could be talking about MJ.Lol omg it was! I barely read it before apologizing.
Damn Canadians.
(sadly)
whoooooops. sorry! I get called "he" way more often than you'd expect considering the demographics of pre-vet, didn't even think you could be talking about MJ.
Haha it's fine, I'm just laughing that I didn't notice and apologized anyway like I'm supposed to.
(sadly)
![]()
![]()
Lynch Vote Tally:
Devyn 4 SOV, Kcough, Lupin jam
Jam 4 caia devyn lots trilt
Deadline: 7pm EST
Votes received 8/11
Devyn 4 SOV, Kcough, Lupin jam
Jam 4 caia devyn lots trilt
Deadline: 7pm EST
Votes received 8/11
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
whoooooops. sorry! I get called "he" way more often than you'd expect considering the demographics of pre-vet, didn't even think you could be talking about MJ.
I feel like Trilt is a he-name. No rational reason. Soz.
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Devyn wasn't a wolf as of whenever we said she wasn't. I'm not really sure I buy that the wolves would convert someone as barely-present as her. So...
***lynch kam***
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
***lynch kam***
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Rojo has a vote in there for kam too
*********Lynch Vote Tally:
Devyn 4 SOV, Kcough, Lupin jam
Jam 4 caia devyn lots trilt
Deadline: 7pm EST
Votes received 8/11
I didn't think Jam was playing this game.....
*********
Wow, what a convenient mod-kill 😛
I'm not totally feeling Kam, but I also doubt the wolves would pick Devyn to convert (who had increasingly piled on modvotes from missing lynches) and want to get a move on. So lynch Jam
I'm not totally feeling Kam, but I also doubt the wolves would pick Devyn to convert (who had increasingly piled on modvotes from missing lynches) and want to get a move on. So lynch Jam
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K