****Official 2015 GPR/AEGD Interviews/Match/Non-Match Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got an interview from Harbor UCLA medical center 10/23/14. Dates for interviews are 11/13, 11/17, 11/18, 11/20

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Can you still apply to more programs?? I thought it was too late

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a UNC gpr invite via snail mail but they sent me an email as well.
My friend has heard from DC va clinic and has an interview there.

still not heard from Palo Alto VA, Seattle VA, Baltimore VA, Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, GRU.
Anyone know if they have their invites out already?

Got a rejection from U of W, it's a sad day for me but I still have an interview at my top choice so I'm good

Hey Jirotrom ! How was your interview at Dallas VA ? What kind of questions do they ask ?

Upcoming Interview:
ECMC GPR via snail mail - 2 dates in Nov. 1 date in Dec. Yet to hear a confirmed date from them.

Interview was great, it was 4 interviewers and honestly I can't remember the questions. One was do you think dentistry is a right or a privilege, and have you ever encountered an ethical issue or situation. Oh how have you handled conflict. How do you define success. Stuff like that.

Btw, my friend has an interview at SEMINOLE this coming Monday.

Any news from Albert Einstein or GRU? Anyone know anything about Iowa, I don't know if I should accept the interview.

Anyone hear from Portland va or any of the New York VAs?

VA SF has begun to sent out invites as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
NY Programs:
North Shore Long Island - sent out 10/21
Lutheran (Brooklyn) - 10/16
St. Barnabas - 10/13
Jacobi - 10/4

Still waiting on VAs (Brooklyn, Manhattan and Bronx), Kingsbrook, Maimonides, and Mt Sinai. Has anyone heard from these programs?

Heard from St. Josephs Medical Center(patterson NJ) yesterday via email. choices were nov 24 or dec 1 for interviews.

NY Programs:
North Shore Long Island - sent out 10/21
Lutheran (Brooklyn) - 10/16
St. Barnabas - 10/13
Jacobi - 10/4

Still waiting on VAs (Brooklyn, Manhattan and Bronx), Kingsbrook, Maimonides, and Mt Sinai. Has anyone heard from these programs?
Any idea when King County gives out interviews?

Mass General via tel.
Valigator, your excessive use of abbreviations has caused me to ponder what you're really trying to say. Are you trying to claim that you're a Mass General? as in a General of Mass, like you think you're big or something? have you gotten this massive by curling a telephone thousands of times while waiting for it to ring? Sorry but I'm just really unclear on what you're trying to say...o_O:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey guys .... Did anyone apply to Cleveland Clinic ? Any news from there yet ?

Any news from GRU or MAHEC?

I have heard from the VA in Oklahoma City, Lancaster Med Center in PA and St. Joseph's Hospital in Reading, PA.

Anyone hear from California AEGDs yet? Especially the LMC ones, not associated with dental schools. Not sure if I should add more programs now to be safe...

I'm pretty sure gru sent out their invitations today. My classmate got one. No word for me.

I am a 2nd year and somewhat interested in a GPR of AEGD program. I was just wondering what kind of it takes to interview and get into some of the better programs (VA programs and some of the programs posted on this thread). Thanks!

Interview for Kings County in Brooklyn via email October 31st. Interview date December 11th

Hey guys .... Did anyone apply to Cleveland Clinic ? Any news from there yet ?
Yes I heard from cleveland clinic abou two weeks ago-ish.

Interviews I have so far:
Cleveland clinic
Cleveland va
U of washington
Wake forest
St Francis medical center
LMC Hawaii (phone)

Rejections:
San Antonio va
University of Virginia
University of Cincinnati

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an interview from Kingsbrook Jewish in Brooklyn

Heard from the University of Kentucky GPR today via email...

UCSF AEGD on October 29th notified by email at the end of September
Fresno GPR on Nov. 24th notified through snail mail at the end of September

-Just got an email from San Antonio saying they're interviewing 24 applicants so far and if they feel like doing more will send out more invites.
-Rejected by Swedish Medical Center GPR in Seattle
-One classmate heard from Denver VA couple of weeks ago.

I got an interview invite from GRU on 10/31, but I am having a hard time getting in contact with them to schedule my interview. Anyone else having the same issue and if not who did you contact?

GRU sent an email today confirming interview dates. Check your inbox.

I got a phone interview from UCLA Venice Clinic AEGD and an in-person interview in December for VA Sepulveda

Anyone hear from California AEGDs yet? Especially the LMC ones, not associated with dental schools. Not sure if I should add more programs now to be safe...
I haven't heard from those yet but I've heard from other california programs

Just got a rejection from Manhattan VA...man those burn haha

Does anyone know much about the VA in Oklahoma City? I'm looking for one more program to apply to since I had no luck at the VA in San Antonio as well.

The VA in OKC isn't bad I hear. I interviewed at the AEGD and met some of the residents from the VA. I think it's more pediatrics stuff but I could be wrong.

The VA in OKC isn't bad I hear. I interviewed at the AEGD and met some of the residents from the VA. I think it's more pediatrics stuff but I could be wrong.
Did you meet any of the residents at the OU GPR?

Did you meet any of the residents at the OU GPR?

I did, I met all the GPR and VA residents but wasn't sure which ones were which lol...But if the gpr residents are the ones I'm thinking of, they were all pretty cool, one guy is from San Antonio and I can't say anything bad about anyone from Texas (where I'm from) haha but it seemed like a good program and I believe they are Peds heavy and 2 of the residents were wanting to do pediatrics after the residency.

I did, I met all the GPR and VA residents but wasn't sure which ones were which lol...But if the gpr residents are the ones I'm thinking of, they were all pretty cool, one guy is from San Antonio and I can't say anything bad about anyone from Texas (where I'm from) haha but it seemed like a good program and I believe they are Peds heavy and 2 of the residents were wanting to do pediatrics after the residency.
By peds heavy you mean the GPR and not the VA residents I take it? I was just wondering about the VA program as a whole how many implants, endo, C&B, etc.

By peds heavy you mean the GPR and not the VA residents I take it? I was just wondering about the VA program as a whole how many implants, endo, C&B, etc.
You bet, I meant the GPR does a lot of peds...I'm not sure about the VA program in OKC though. Sorry bud

Hi
Can someone tell if the St Josephs regional GPR in Paterson NJ is a nice program to go or not?
Thanks

Interview invite received from St. Francis GPR in Hartford via email on 11/6

Invite from Baltimore VA and ECU... still waiting to hear from Maryland AEGD.

Has anyone heard from Palo Alto VA or Mare island VA?

Has anyone heard from California GPR programs other than the ones mentioned above? USC? Loma Linda? Rancho? San Diego? Cedars Sinai?