You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
****Official 2015 GPR/AEGD Interviews/Match/Non-Match Results
Started by bing12
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How did harbor ucla inform you? Phone?
Can you still apply to more programs?? I thought it was too late
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah there are actually plenty of programs with deadlines in November and December.Can you still apply to more programs?? I thought it was too late
Not yet, and they said they'd send out emails today!Anyone heard from U of W GPR?
still not heard from Palo Alto VA, Seattle VA, Baltimore VA, Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, GRU.
Anyone know if they have their invites out already?
Anyone know if they have their invites out already?
email. Have you heard any thing about the program? there's not much info online and I have very little word of mouthHow did harbor ucla inform you? Phone?
Hey Jirotrom ! How was your interview at Dallas VA ? What kind of questions do they ask ?
Upcoming Interview:
ECMC GPR via snail mail - 2 dates in Nov. 1 date in Dec. Yet to hear a confirmed date from them.
Interview was great, it was 4 interviewers and honestly I can't remember the questions. One was do you think dentistry is a right or a privilege, and have you ever encountered an ethical issue or situation. Oh how have you handled conflict. How do you define success. Stuff like that.
Btw, my friend has an interview at SEMINOLE this coming Monday.
Any news from Albert Einstein or GRU? Anyone know anything about Iowa, I don't know if I should accept the interview.
Anyone hear from Portland va or any of the New York VAs?
VA SF has begun to sent out invites as well.
VA SF has begun to sent out invites as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any idea when King County gives out interviews?NY Programs:
North Shore Long Island - sent out 10/21
Lutheran (Brooklyn) - 10/16
St. Barnabas - 10/13
Jacobi - 10/4
Still waiting on VAs (Brooklyn, Manhattan and Bronx), Kingsbrook, Maimonides, and Mt Sinai. Has anyone heard from these programs?
Valigator, your excessive use of abbreviations has caused me to ponder what you're really trying to say. Are you trying to claim that you're a Mass General? as in a General of Mass, like you think you're big or something? have you gotten this massive by curling a telephone thousands of times while waiting for it to ring? Sorry but I'm just really unclear on what you're trying to say...😵Mass General via tel.



no clue. Didn't apply there. sorryAny idea when King County gives out interviews?
Hey guys .... Did anyone apply to Cleveland Clinic ? Any news from there yet ?
Any news from GRU or MAHEC?
I have heard from the VA in Oklahoma City, Lancaster Med Center in PA and St. Joseph's Hospital in Reading, PA.
I have heard from the VA in Oklahoma City, Lancaster Med Center in PA and St. Joseph's Hospital in Reading, PA.
Anyone hear from California AEGDs yet? Especially the LMC ones, not associated with dental schools. Not sure if I should add more programs now to be safe...
Has anyone heard from the Johns Hopkins GPR and the VA in Philly?
Interview for Kings County in Brooklyn via email October 31st. Interview date December 11th
GPRs?
Last edited:
Top NYC GPR programs that are more dental based rather than medicine? With hands on training in different specialities
Thanks!
jke
Yes I heard from cleveland clinic abou two weeks ago-ish.Hey guys .... Did anyone apply to Cleveland Clinic ? Any news from there yet ?
Interviews I have so far:
Cleveland clinic
Cleveland va
U of washington
Wake forest
St Francis medical center
LMC Hawaii (phone)
Rejections:
San Antonio va
University of Virginia
University of Cincinnati
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heard from the University of Kentucky GPR today via email...
_______________UCSF AEGD on October 29th notified by email at the end of September
Fresno GPR on Nov. 24th notified through snail mail at the end of September
-Just got an email from San Antonio saying they're interviewing 24 applicants so far and if they feel like doing more will send out more invites.
-Rejected by Swedish Medical Center GPR in Seattle
-One classmate heard from Denver VA couple of weeks ago.
toothmcgooth- How was your interview at UCSF, did you have any thoughts about the program? Trying to find out more info about the program, thanks!
GRU sent an email today confirming interview dates. Check your inbox.
I haven't heard from those yet but I've heard from other california programsAnyone hear from California AEGDs yet? Especially the LMC ones, not associated with dental schools. Not sure if I should add more programs now to be safe...
Does anyone know much about the VA in Oklahoma City? I'm looking for one more program to apply to since I had no luck at the VA in San Antonio as well.
The VA in OKC isn't bad I hear. I interviewed at the AEGD and met some of the residents from the VA. I think it's more pediatrics stuff but I could be wrong.
Did you meet any of the residents at the OU GPR?The VA in OKC isn't bad I hear. I interviewed at the AEGD and met some of the residents from the VA. I think it's more pediatrics stuff but I could be wrong.
Did you meet any of the residents at the OU GPR?
I did, I met all the GPR and VA residents but wasn't sure which ones were which lol...But if the gpr residents are the ones I'm thinking of, they were all pretty cool, one guy is from San Antonio and I can't say anything bad about anyone from Texas (where I'm from) haha but it seemed like a good program and I believe they are Peds heavy and 2 of the residents were wanting to do pediatrics after the residency.
By peds heavy you mean the GPR and not the VA residents I take it? I was just wondering about the VA program as a whole how many implants, endo, C&B, etc.I did, I met all the GPR and VA residents but wasn't sure which ones were which lol...But if the gpr residents are the ones I'm thinking of, they were all pretty cool, one guy is from San Antonio and I can't say anything bad about anyone from Texas (where I'm from) haha but it seemed like a good program and I believe they are Peds heavy and 2 of the residents were wanting to do pediatrics after the residency.
You bet, I meant the GPR does a lot of peds...I'm not sure about the VA program in OKC though. Sorry budBy peds heavy you mean the GPR and not the VA residents I take it? I was just wondering about the VA program as a whole how many implants, endo, C&B, etc.
Hi
Can someone tell if the St Josephs regional GPR in Paterson NJ is a nice program to go or not?
Thanks
Can someone tell if the St Josephs regional GPR in Paterson NJ is a nice program to go or not?
Thanks
Interview invite received from St. Francis GPR in Hartford via email on 11/6
Any news from U of Toledo GPR ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any news from MAHEC?
Do you know if they place implants at the Baltimore VA?Invite from Baltimore VA and ECU... still waiting to hear from Maryland AEGD.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 61
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 209
- Views
- 54K
- Replies
- 236
- Views
- 44K
- Replies
- 357
- Views
- 165K