You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
****Official 2015 GPR/AEGD Interviews/Match/Non-Match Results
Started by bing12
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Any news from MAHEC?
They have sent out interviews already. I'm not sure if they will send out another round though?
Do you know if they place implants at the Baltimore VA?
I believe they do - how many though, I'm not sure.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an interview at SF VA. Has anyone heard from Mare Island VA yet?
Did you have to send in any extra stuff to them? Transcripts, forms, photo, etc...?I got an interview at SF VA. Has anyone heard from Mare Island VA yet?
Invite to Denver VA (email 11/18) for December 12th
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what locations for lutheran have you heard back from? Los Angeles or San Diego included in there?I've heard back from: VA Seattle Puget Sound, Einstein, Wyckoff, Jacobi, Kings County, Bellevue, Methodist, Lutheran, and NYMC. No word from VA SF or Mt Sinai yet :/ Anyone hear from those programs?
Just heads up, 2 of my classmates were accepted into the San antonio VA AEGD, and another 2 accepted in the VA in temple texas. 3 of us at UNM, one in the North Carolina VA AEGD and 2 at Baylor AEGD. My buddy that was accepted into temple, also got accepted at Seminole in Florida.
Did anyone hear back from Mare Island VA GPR?
NoDid you have to send in any extra stuff to them? Transcripts, forms, photo, etc...?
hello guys, actually i am new to match process. People saying they already got accepted before the match opens which is on Dec 15. How is it possible to get accepted before match program opens? What should I do?
I have applied for 2 lutheran programs which participates in match! Should I wait till Dec 15 or should I contact lutheran medical centre?
I have applied for 2 lutheran programs which participates in match! Should I wait till Dec 15 or should I contact lutheran medical centre?
Because they applied to non-match programs and not match programs.hello guys, actually i am new to match process. People saying they already got accepted before the match opens which is on Dec 15. How is it possible to get accepted before match program opens? What should I do?
I have applied for 2 lutheran programs which participates in match! Should I wait till Dec 15 or should I contact lutheran medical centre?
have u already interviewed there?hello guys, actually i am new to match process. People saying they already got accepted before the match opens which is on Dec 15. How is it possible to get accepted before match program opens? What should I do?
I have applied for 2 lutheran programs which participates in match! Should I wait till Dec 15 or should I contact lutheran medical centre?
Anyone heard from bay pines or Univ. Detroit mercy?
Anyone heard from bay pines or Univ. Detroit mercy?
They both have offered positions already
Has anybody heard from Maryland?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know if there is any AEGD/GPR programs still accepting applicants???
Thank you so much!!
Which LMC??Has anyone heard from LMC or invited for an
interview?
Hi.. Have you heard from Maryland?Invite from Baltimore VA and ECU... still waiting to hear from Maryland AEGD.
I think LMC AZ is finishing up interviews this month...I don't know about the others.Like LMC at CO, TX, AZ, MI
Can any of you please, please, please post info your class rank stats or message me, even if you got in or not? Most of you probably had the same trouble as me finding any information on what kind of class rank it takes to get considered to these different programs. I know a lot of it comes from being personable and having good letters but it is hard to not think about class rank as well, and aegd/gpr match is the only group that doesn't post theirs. Any info would be really appreciated. Thank you and congrats to all of you matching, that is awesome!
Anyone who would be willing to help with advice in a message would be really cool too, just like ways to become more competitive. Thanks, sorry if it seems annoying just really hard to find info on the process.
Anyone who would be willing to help with advice in a message would be really cool too, just like ways to become more competitive. Thanks, sorry if it seems annoying just really hard to find info on the process.
Last edited:
Till today, I have not get anythingHI....
Anybody for LMC Waco, Texas- AEGD?
Hello All,
I have question, if you don't match through MATCH process. Then to apply for unfilled positions how you are planning to provide your LORs on short notice or immediately...I am more concerned as I am international dentist and I have LORs from outside USA..
Thanks in advance..
I have question, if you don't match through MATCH process. Then to apply for unfilled positions how you are planning to provide your LORs on short notice or immediately...I am more concerned as I am international dentist and I have LORs from outside USA..
Thanks in advance..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,
I have question, if you don't match through MATCH process. Then to apply for unfilled positions how you are planning to provide your LORs on short notice or immediately...I am more concerned as I am international dentist and I have LORs from outside USA..
Thanks in advance..[/QUOTE
As I comprehended, you can directly contact programs that still have unfilled positions. This will be available on 26th of this month.
Can anyone post Open GPR/AEGD positions? I applied through PASS so I can't view them 🙁
Are the unfilled GPR positions available?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 61
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 209
- Views
- 54K
- Replies
- 236
- Views
- 44K
- Replies
- 357
- Views
- 165K