**Official 2016 GPR/AEGD Interview/Match/Non-Match Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mustudent24042

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This thread is to keep people up to date on who is giving interviews, when they heard, where you eventually matched or accepted a non-match spot.

If you could include how you got the interview that would be beneficial as well.
School name/Date of contact ( snail mail, email, call,etc)/ Interview Date

If you already went to the interview, giving a brief description of how you felt about it, what they had to offer,etc would be great.

Thank you
 
Hmm this thread has been dead.

Anyway I'll kickstart it, hopefully start some discussion?

Interviewed at:
- Evanston Hospital GPR (IL)

Upcoming interviews at:
- LMC AEGD (NY)
- Woodhull GPR (NY)
- Flushing GPR (NY)

Waiting on a few more ...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woodhull has sent interview invites
Montefiore has as well

I've also heard someone say Kings County sent one out.
 
University of Oklahoma AEGD
-Contacted via cell phone on 9/18
-Interview 10/9

Baylor:
-Contacted via email 9/21
-Interview 10/21

GRU AEGD:
-Contacted via email 9/25
-Interview on 10/5
 
MAHEC/ contacted via email 10/1 / interview Nov 2, 9, 16, or 20 (you choose one)
 
Good luck to everyone here.
I'm applying to four programs and just completed my ADEA application. These programs say that they need NBDE score reports to be sent to the program (on ADEA website). Should I wait to hear from the programs before sending in my NBDE score reports or should I order those right now? I have already submitted the official report to ADEA and got two extra sealed originals from JCNDE that I intended to save for later use. I'm confused if I can use these or the reports need to go directly from JCNDE to the program.

All professional schools (and other institutions in US) want all scores/transcripts sent DIRECTLY. If you send anything - even if it is an official copy - it will not be accepted. You will waste 1 or 2 weeks of additional time. Better to call the agency (ADEA) and pay to send your scores directly. Good luck.
 
Last edited:
Denver Health Medical Center GPR / contacted via email 10/2 / interviews Nov 6, 12, 20 Dec 10, 18 (you choose one)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have not heard back from UMiami... even tried emailing them and no response =/

From what I heard the Director is on vacation until the 7th so possibly nothing until after that date. It's been pretty difficult getting any information from them tho.
 
Hi, did anyone get invitation from Nova university , AEGD program
Or Metro health GPR in OH ?
 
So far I have heard from :
Washington DC VA through email -- interview dates oct 27th, 28th, 29th
&
VCU AEGD through phone -- interview Oct 15th



Anyone hear from Bay Pines VA in Tampa, Orlando VA, or Baltimore VA?
 
Heard from Temple VA TX and interviewed there a few weeks ago. Heard from GRU.

waiting to hear from King's County, Orlando VA, UNLV, Palo Alto VA, Palmetto, UVA, Einstein, Seminole, Einstein, UVA, Salt Lake City VA
 
Only applied to GPRs
Queens Hospital (NY) - Invite received 9/29
Saint Francis Hospital (CT) - Invite received 9/29
Monterfiore (NY) - Invite received 10/1
Brooklyn Hospital Center - Invite received 10/5
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email from VA miami for an interview in a few weeks
Still havent heard from VA orlando
 
Anyone receive that expected interview to VA San Antonio on Monday?

Good luck to everyone applying!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
very short notice for brookdale GPR. they should have given us more time to arrange travel time.