**Official 2016 GPR/AEGD Interview/Match/Non-Match Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wyckoff Interview by email Dec 4th, 11th, 18th dates.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know about GPR program at Jersey city medical center? What's good and bad things of the program? I read some posts here but those posts are old. Thank You!

Has anyone heard from the Puget Sound VA yet? I'm not hopeful for getting one with them, but it'd at least be nice knowing for sure. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Newark Beth Israel interview is on 12/20.
Staten Island interview 12/12.
Anyone hear from hackensack?

Is it safe to say all interview invites for everywhere are sent out?

Does anyone know how placement at Mare Island works? If you interview at McLellan, are you not eligible for Mare Island placement? I'd much rather live closer to the Bay than in Sacramento... Loved the SF VA program, so debating on whether it's worth flying back out to CA for the interview.

Is it safe to say all interview invites for everywhere are sent out?

I think most are out; there are a few though that I think have yet to start like Columbia and Nova so I assume there must be more universities that start very early December.

Can someone please share pros/cons at Hackensack hospital- GPR? I was there for interview but didn't really get to talk to residents. My interviewer made it sound a good program though. Thanks in advance!

Tufts GPR interview invite via email 11/30, Dec 11th 9-12pm or 1-4pm

Reactions: 1 user
Christiana Care GPR in Wilmington, Delaware offered me a position yesterday and I accepted!

So I got a phone call for an interview from bellevue GPR and I confirmed it. I have not received any confirmation email yet. I have been trying to contact Program director and coordinator via email and phone and no response from them.
I have interview tomorrow with them. Please let me know if you have any information.

Any news from Metro Health , Cleveland Ohio GPR?
I think they should be sending interviews invitations today.

Has anyone heard if LMC sites in California have sent out the invites?

Didn't match into ortho this year and I know it's late in the game for gpr/aegd. Post match for gpr/aegd in January is probably the best bet?

Boston U AEGD sent out invites again today.

Does anybody know if Illinois Masonic filled their program?

Does anybody know if Illinois Masonic filled their program?

I'm assuming yes. They interviewed very early in the process, sent out admittance's a few days later and applicants were given 24 hours to respond yes or no.

Me too (regarding the LMC California programs). I applied to two and still haven't heard from either one.
Is it too late to expect an interview from them now as the Match deadline is about 20 days away (including the holidays) ?

Last edited:
Ive heard of some programs interviewing on Jan 4th...so not too late??

Is it too late to expect an interview from them now as the Match deadline is about 20 days away (including the holidays) ?
Nope, not too late. Just heard from APLA (LMC program) this morning regarding an interview this week.

Hi CarriJag where is this APLA LMC program ,because I also applied to around 4 lmc programs ,heard from one in TX ,when was the last date for the pgm which you got the interview call .All the best for your interview

Hi CarriJag where is this APLA LMC program ,because I also applied to around 4 lmc programs ,heard from one in TX ,when was the last date for the pgm which you got the interview call .All the best for your interview
AIDS Project Los Angeles ?

Los Angeles. Heard from them via email Monday 12/28/15

Goodluck to everyone participating in match! Last day to submit rankings...See y'all Jan 25th!