You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official 2016 GPR/AEGD Interview/Match/Non-Match Results
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nothing from my sideHas anyone heard from Cambridge Health Alliance?
Anyone hear back from VA San Diego, VA SF, VA Sepulveda, VA Mare Island?
VA SD interviews came out today. VA SF interviews came out several weeks ago.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard from Cambridge Health Alliance?
Interview offer from Cambridge Health Alliance on 11/18/15 by email.
BU started offering interviews last week, has anyone heard from TUFTS AEGD?
Thank you!
nm
Last edited:
Did anyone hear from Newark Beth Israel?
Nice!Miami Valley Interview by phone
Interview invite received by email yesterday. Interview date on Dec. 20thDid anyone hear from Newark Beth Israel?
Thank you!Interview invite received by email yesterday. Interview date on Dec. 20th
Has anyone heard if Hopkins has made their offers?
a classmate of mine got an offer about a week agoHas anyone heard if Hopkins has made their offers?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hackensack interview invitation about 2 weeks ago.Newark Beth Israel interview is on 12/20.
Staten Island interview 12/12.
Anyone hear from hackensack?
San Antonio VA AEGD positions are filled.
Is it safe to say all interview invites for everywhere are sent out?
Does anyone know how placement at Mare Island works? If you interview at McLellan, are you not eligible for Mare Island placement? I'd much rather live closer to the Bay than in Sacramento... Loved the SF VA program, so debating on whether it's worth flying back out to CA for the interview.
Is it safe to say all interview invites for everywhere are sent out?
I think most are out; there are a few though that I think have yet to start like Columbia and Nova so I assume there must be more universities that start very early December.
Can someone please share pros/cons at Hackensack hospital- GPR? I was there for interview but didn't really get to talk to residents. My interviewer made it sound a good program though. Thanks in advance!
Christiana Care GPR in Wilmington, Delaware offered me a position yesterday and I accepted!
So I got a phone call for an interview from bellevue GPR and I confirmed it. I have not received any confirmation email yet. I have been trying to contact Program director and coordinator via email and phone and no response from them.
I have interview tomorrow with them. Please let me know if you have any information.
I have interview tomorrow with them. Please let me know if you have any information.
Tufts AEGD interview invite via e-mail yesterday, January 4 interview
Tufts AEGD interview invite via e-mail yesterday, January 4 interview
Any news from Metro Health , Cleveland Ohio GPR?
I think they should be sending interviews invitations today.
I think they should be sending interviews invitations today.
not that i know of. im waiting on them as wellHas anyone heard if LMC sites in California have sent out the invites?
Didn't match into ortho this year and I know it's late in the game for gpr/aegd. Post match for gpr/aegd in January is probably the best bet?
Boston U AEGD sent out invites again today.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know if Illinois Masonic filled their program?
I'm assuming yes. They interviewed very early in the process, sent out admittance's a few days later and applicants were given 24 hours to respond yes or no.
Not yet. Just received an interview invite last night from Rancho Los Amigos GPR (CA).Is it safe to say all interview invites for everywhere are sent out?
Me too (regarding the LMC California programs). I applied to two and still haven't heard from either one.not that i know of. im waiting on them as well
Ive heard of some programs interviewing on Jan 4th...so not too late??
Nope, not too late. Just heard from APLA (LMC program) this morning regarding an interview this week.Is it too late to expect an interview from them now as the Match deadline is about 20 days away (including the holidays) ?
Hi CarriJag where is this APLA LMC program ,because I also applied to around 4 lmc programs ,heard from one in TX ,when was the last date for the pgm which you got the interview call .All the best for your interview
Yes exactly - Los Angeles. Heard from them via email Monday 12/28/15AIDS Project Los Angeles ?
Los Angeles. Heard from them via email Monday 12/28/15Hi CarriJag where is this APLA LMC program ,because I also applied to around 4 lmc programs ,heard from one in TX ,when was the last date for the pgm which you got the interview call .All the best for your interview
when we will get the
**Official 2016 GPR/AEGD Non-Match Results and how can i see the non match result online.
please answer it guys.
**Official 2016 GPR/AEGD Non-Match Results and how can i see the non match result online.
please answer it guys.
Anyone hear back from any non-match??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've heard from phase I people they heard at 8 am EST
Good luck to everyone over here
Similar threads
- Replies
- 59
- Views
- 14K
- Replies
- 209
- Views
- 54K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 235
- Views
- 85K