You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official 2016 GPR/AEGD Interview/Match/Non-Match Results
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I agree with DrFlap
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish one day, all schools and hospitals work togather for interview dates. i.e. all NY schools and hospitals should have interviewed candidates at the same time( lets say first week of November). that will be easy on candidates to arrange travel and also financially cheaper. We are already paying a lot of fees for applications and match( which according to me does not make any sense).I agree with DrFlap
Interview at Cleveland Clinic via e-mail 10/26 for 11/9.Anyone get any invitation for an interview from GPR programs in Ohio?
Here are my interviews to date, if this helps anyone:
Brooklyn Hospital Center 10/2 for interview on 10/12
Saint Joseph Mercy (Pontiac MI) 10/8 for interview 10/24
University of Michigan 9/24 for interview 10/30 and 10/31
Allegheny General Hospital Pittsburgh 10/13 for interview 11/6
Cleveland Clinic 10/26 for interview 11/9
Brooklyn Hospital Center 10/2 for interview on 10/12
Saint Joseph Mercy (Pontiac MI) 10/8 for interview 10/24
University of Michigan 9/24 for interview 10/30 and 10/31
Allegheny General Hospital Pittsburgh 10/13 for interview 11/6
Cleveland Clinic 10/26 for interview 11/9
Denver Health GPR: email received 10/2 for several dates from early Nov to mid Dec
University of Michigan GPR: email received 9/24 for 10/30-10/31
Harbor UCLA GPR: email received 10/22 for dates in Nov
Cedars-Sinai GPR: email received 10/21 for dates in early Dec
Illinois Masonic GPR: phone call received 10/20 for 11/15
Fresno GPR: letter in mail received on 10/27 for dates in Nov, Dec, and Jan
Denver VA: email received: 10/28 for 12/4
University of Michigan GPR: email received 9/24 for 10/30-10/31
Harbor UCLA GPR: email received 10/22 for dates in Nov
Cedars-Sinai GPR: email received 10/21 for dates in early Dec
Illinois Masonic GPR: phone call received 10/20 for 11/15
Fresno GPR: letter in mail received on 10/27 for dates in Nov, Dec, and Jan
Denver VA: email received: 10/28 for 12/4
I have not heard anything from boston. No one else I know has heard back either.has anyone heard back from the AEGD programs at Boston or Maryland?
I calledboth of them and they didn't send anything yethas anyone heard back from the AEGD programs at Boston or Maryland?
I calledboth of them and they didn't send anything yet
which ones did you call??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still waiting on Maimonodes, Mt. Sinai, Bellevue, Wycoff, and Methodist. Anyone hear from them?
The deadlines are all Nov 2-16 so they should be sending interviews soon but I am getting anxious whats taking so long! Methodist deadline is Dec so they may take the longest.
Heard from Kings and Lutheran last month.
The deadlines are all Nov 2-16 so they should be sending interviews soon but I am getting anxious whats taking so long! Methodist deadline is Dec so they may take the longest.
Heard from Kings and Lutheran last month.
Has anyone received any acceptance letters from UTHSCSA? I think they said they'll mail them out in the first week of November.
Good luck everyone in your interviews!
Good luck everyone in your interviews!
Bellevue invite today for interview 12/4Still waiting on Maimonodes, Mt. Sinai, Bellevue, Wycoff, and Methodist. Anyone hear from them?
The deadlines are all Nov 2-16 so they should be sending interviews soon but I am getting anxious whats taking so long! Methodist deadline is Dec so they may take the longest.
Heard from Kings and Lutheran last month.
anyone hear back from tufts or BU?
I calledboth of them and they didn't send anything yet
thanks for following up!
USC GPR email dates 12/14,16,17
I am still waiting to hear from the Tufts GPR as well. No word?anyone hear back from tufts or BU?
Last edited:
No word.... Except for the "don't bug us" emailI am still waiting to hear form the Tufts GPR as well. No word?
Has anyone heard from San Diego VA yet?
Last edited:
Boston AEGD e-mail yesterday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BU?Boston AEGD e-mail yesterday
Congratulations, are you a foreign grad?Boston AEGD e-mail yesterday
.
Last edited:
congrats and good luck!Yeah Boston University! I'm Canadian, don't know if that counts as foreign. Apparently there's a 90 minute bench test + interview
Congratulations to everyone heading out to Boston!
Still waiting to hear back from San Diego. I absolutely loved their program. Keeping my fingers crossed
Still waiting to hear back from San Diego. I absolutely loved their program. Keeping my fingers crossed
BU by email. You work with them on the dates.
Congratulations, when did you hear from them? Are you a foreign grad?BU by email. You work with them on the dates.
I heard from them today. I am not a foreign grad.Congratulations, when did you hear from them? Are you a foreign grad?
Bellevue, phone call, interview dates Dec 3-11
GRU has accepted all of it's positions I heard.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone hear back from tufts?
Methodist via email, interview dates Dec 9-11.
I've heard back from LMC Hawaii and LMC cape cod. My classmates have heard back from LMC in Washington state, and NYSo far, I haven't received any email from LMC. Anyone who has heard from LMC? Do you think they send out the invites for all sites throughout the country at about the same time?
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 80
- Views
- 16K
- Replies
- 209
- Views
- 54K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 235
- Views
- 85K