**Official 2016 GPR/AEGD Interview/Match/Non-Match Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
BMC interview via email

Members don't see this ad.

Interview via email, from Uconn AEGD on 27th Oct. plenty of options for interview dates starting 10th of November till end of December

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with DrFlap
I wish one day, all schools and hospitals work togather for interview dates. i.e. all NY schools and hospitals should have interviewed candidates at the same time( lets say first week of November). that will be easy on candidates to arrange travel and also financially cheaper. We are already paying a lot of fees for applications and match( which according to me does not make any sense).

Anyone get any invitation for an interview from GPR programs in Ohio?

Here are my interviews to date, if this helps anyone:

Brooklyn Hospital Center 10/2 for interview on 10/12
Saint Joseph Mercy (Pontiac MI) 10/8 for interview 10/24
University of Michigan 9/24 for interview 10/30 and 10/31
Allegheny General Hospital Pittsburgh 10/13 for interview 11/6
Cleveland Clinic 10/26 for interview 11/9

U of Wash GPR via email 10/28 interview dec. 4th

Denver Health GPR: email received 10/2 for several dates from early Nov to mid Dec
University of Michigan GPR: email received 9/24 for 10/30-10/31
Harbor UCLA GPR: email received 10/22 for dates in Nov
Cedars-Sinai GPR: email received 10/21 for dates in early Dec
Illinois Masonic GPR: phone call received 10/20 for 11/15
Fresno GPR: letter in mail received on 10/27 for dates in Nov, Dec, and Jan
Denver VA: email received: 10/28 for 12/4

has anyone heard back from the AEGD programs at Boston or Maryland?

Anyone hear from UMiami?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Still waiting on Maimonodes, Mt. Sinai, Bellevue, Wycoff, and Methodist. Anyone hear from them?
The deadlines are all Nov 2-16 so they should be sending interviews soon but I am getting anxious whats taking so long! Methodist deadline is Dec so they may take the longest.
Heard from Kings and Lutheran last month.

Northwestern via email 11/2 for interview 12/4
Weill/Cornell via email 11/3 for interview 12/9

Has anyone received any acceptance letters from UTHSCSA? I think they said they'll mail them out in the first week of November.

Good luck everyone in your interviews!

Still waiting on Maimonodes, Mt. Sinai, Bellevue, Wycoff, and Methodist. Anyone hear from them?
The deadlines are all Nov 2-16 so they should be sending interviews soon but I am getting anxious whats taking so long! Methodist deadline is Dec so they may take the longest.
Heard from Kings and Lutheran last month.
Bellevue invite today for interview 12/4

Christiana invite through email on 11/4. Dates are 11/23 and 11/30

Congratulations to everyone heading out to Boston!

Still waiting to hear back from San Diego. I absolutely loved their program. Keeping my fingers crossed

Methodist via email yesterday. Interview on Dec 9-11.

Bellevue called and invited for interview. I guess they are still open to review application. those who are waiting, be optimistic.

Any news from U of Maryland AEGD?

Reactions: 1 user
UC San Fran GPR via email 11/16, interview 12/17

Anyone hear back from VA San Diego, VA SF, VA Sepulveda, VA Mare Island?

Has anyone heard from LMC sites in California or Arizona ?

So far, I haven't received any email from LMC. Anyone who has heard from LMC? Do you think they send out the invites for all sites throughout the country at about the same time?
I've heard back from LMC Hawaii and LMC cape cod. My classmates have heard back from LMC in Washington state, and NY

Last edited: