D
deleted923283
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All at onceDo most programs send out all invites at once or is it normally in batches?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
All at onceDo most programs send out all invites at once or is it normally in batches?
a. Daily, average of 50 patients/dayb. Average of 3 residents see and treat all patients, with attending supervisionc. 4-5 IV sedation cases booked for 3 times/week, run by mid level or senior residentd. Dentoalveolar, infections, traumas, pathology, pre and post opsa. Multidisciplinary practice with patients who come from outside referral, self-referral, referral from other dental school departments (general, orthodontics, pediatrics, oral medicine, dental student clinic)b. Residents see and treat all patients, with attending supervisionc. IV sedations, procedures under LA +/- nitrous (dentoalveolar, sinus lifts, pre-prosthetic, implants, biopsies, botox, fillers), consults, pre-op, post-op, etcsd. No responsibility to oversee dental student clinice. Daily: assigned 1 PGY-1 and 1 senior residentPGY 1: Average of 15 pts/daySenior resident:AM: 5 IV sedations dailyPM: average 5 pts/afternoon sessions daily or an elective bigger case (see bullet points below for examples)f. Extra OMFS chairs and IV sedations rooms can be used by residents not assigned to the dental school for elective cases. Examples cases include:g. Technology: Multiple implant systems available, 3D printing for in house guide makinga. Dr. Ziccardi and Dr. Shantib. 2-3 times/week, half daysc. Attending clinic staffed by 2-3 residentsa. Dr. Adachie: 4 times/week, staffed by 1 PGY-1b. Dr. Shanti: 1 times/week, staffed by Chief ResidentYeah, everyone is busy with AAOMSLots of interview invites will start coming week after AAOMS
This for UF 4 or 6 year?1. Henry Ford Hospital: In-Person - 10/19 & 10/20 - Email 8/15
2. Case Western: In-Person- 10/6 & 11/3- Email 9/6
3. UAB: In-Person- 10/16 & 10/30 - Email 9/7, 9/8
4. Indiana: In-Person - 11/3 & 11/6 - Phone 9/10 (multiple batches going out)
5. UCSF: In-Person - 11/3 - Email 9/14
6. Iowa: In-Person- 10/30 - Phone 9/15
7. UF Gainesville: In-Person 10/5, 10/26, 11/2 - Email 9/19
6!This for UF 4 or 6 year?
I cannot find anything online regarding Kings county and Nova southeastern's supplemental apps and whether they require additional info mailed/emailed to the program. Can someone help? Thanks!
I cannot find anything online regarding Kings county and Nova southeastern's supplemental apps and whether they require additional info mailed/emailed to the program. Can someone help? Thanks!
ubmit your supplemental application. Please make sure you are selecting the correct program as the application fee of $50 is nonrefundable or transferable.
Thank you🙂Just email any residency coordinators if you can't find something - the NOVA one sent me this since it was dam impossible to find. There are so many inconsistencies / typos / wrong dates with this whole process smh. You'd imagine programs could organize something as simple as an informational web page better 🙄
"Below is the link to complete and submit your supplemental application. Please make sure you are selecting the correct program as the application fee of $50 is nonrefundable or transferable.
For all Post Doctorate Programs, under Degree Level select “Certificate” and select the appropriate program you are applying to under the Academic Program dropdown.
LINK HERE:
Welcome"
Don't know about Kings County tho
So if I wear my MAGA hat will that be okay…Birmingham:
Birmingham is a liberal city
Lol… if they have to choose between someone who can have a good laugh and someone who can’t take a joke I think I know who they will pick…This type of maturity is what OMFS programs have been searching for
Yes, Nova is transitioning to a 6-year program. This year there will be three 4-year spots and three 6-year spots. The 6-year residents will go through the MD track and complete medical school in the first 2 years.is this nova's first year offering a 6-year track? anyone have info on the structure?
Why are some programs sending invites before their respective deadlines?1. Henry Ford Hospital: In-Person - 10/19 & 10/20 - Email 8/15
2. Case Western: In-Person- 10/6 & 11/3- Email 9/6
3. UAB: In-Person- 10/16 & 10/30 - Email 9/7, 9/8
4. Indiana: In-Person - 11/3 & 11/6 - Phone 9/10 (multiple batches going out)
5. UCSF: In-Person - 11/3 - Email 9/14
6. Iowa: In-Person- 10/30 - Phone 9/15
7. UF Gainesville: In-Person 10/5, 10/26, 11/2 - Email 9/19
8. Michigan: Virtual - 11/07, 11/14 - Email 9/26
9. Vanderbilt (6 YR) - In Person: Dinner 11/17, Interview 11/18 - Email 9/27
10. Carle Foundation: In-Person - 10/9, 10/31, 11/7 - Email 9/27
On the ADEA program finder it says, " It is not necessary to complete the CCHS online application. Disregard the application requirements as posted on the CCHS website."Anyone have any luck finding the christiana supplemental app/fee? Nobody responding to my emails or calls
Stick with it man. So many of the programs I was really excited to interview at didn’t even give me an invite. It will all work out.damn really wanted to interview at carle, didnt get an invite.
I know it says nothing online about this, but I'm assuming no supplemental fee either, correct?On the ADEA program finder it says, " It is not necessary to complete the CCHS online application. Disregard the application requirements as posted on the CCHS website."
I spoke with the PD. There is no supplemental application, please ignore it. As long as your PASS application is in, you're good. If you have any questions you can always email our coordinator- Natasha Lemonier. Email: [email protected]Thank you🙂
Anyone has had confirmation of their supplemental fee (for programs who require them) being received? The only notification I received is from the delivery method saying it’s been delivered.
Hey everyone, for someone reason my dentpin on PASS was input incorrectly and I had already submitted all my applications.
I haven’t received any emails (haven’t applied to the programs people have received invites for already) but I was wondering if the dentpin being changed now is going to affect my application?
yeah I changed it immediately, but im hoping it doesn't affect the programs i've already applied to. Thank you anywaysI honestly don't think it even matters if it's correct or not. That being said I would just change it now and maybe email programs whose deadlines have passed.
I'm not sure if Denver is doing batches. Mine came through the Match not from the program itself. From what I know, most programs don't send rejections, they only contact you for missing application items and if you've been given an interview.for carle and denver do they do batches? Or is that it with their invites?
Also do programs send rejection letters or theyll only email if you've been given an interview?
No one sends rejection lettersfor carle and denver do they do batches? Or is that it with their invites?
Also do programs send rejection letters or theyll only email if you've been given an interview?
Your interview invite came through “match” ?I'm not sure if Denver is doing batches. Mine came through the Match not from the program itself. From what I know, most programs don't send rejections, they only contact you for missing application items and if you've been given an interview.
Yes it did. The invite was directly from match and I scheduled it through there.Your interview invite came through “match” ?
How did you hear about it? You were emailed from match directly or you just happened to check?Yes it did. The invite was directly from match and I scheduled it through there.
I was emailed directly by match. I don't know if it's normal for interviews to not show up on your calendar.How did you hear about it? You were emailed from match directly or you just happened to check?
Also is it normal for interview invites to not show up on your calendar on match? One of mine hasn't yet
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.