-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Official Acceptances!!!!!! c/o 2014
Started by OtakuVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It probably isn't nice of me, but I pretty much tend to ignore most people whose first post is in the interview thread or this one. 😉
OH COMON BLACKAT, you made me think you got a miraculous late night call from Penn.
grrr.
grrr.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It probably isn't nice of me, but I pretty much tend to ignore most people whose first post is in the interview thread or this one. 😉
me too lol thats why im trying to be more friendly and get people to start talking before doing these first post things. i dont think they realize...its not just to make the list long, we actually do form friendships while going through the stress of applying over the year...and emotionally i feel so happy when a "friend" gets an interview or is accepted. you guys are the best support system! 😀
OH COMON BLACKAT, you made me think you got a miraculous late night call from Penn.
grrr.
LOL ok everyone i am not posting any more on this thread unless i hear from a school!! CONGRATS everyone who ive been talking to this year who gets accepted!! yayy!!!!
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)

Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Congrats on all of the acceptances everyone!! Way to go!!!


Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)

Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)

Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)

Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)

Congrats that70sfan and Trocarkarin!!!
Thanks minnerbelle! I'm completely humbled by the fact that I actually get to make a decision!
Congrats everyone, yay for Class of 2014!!!
Congrats everyone, yay for Class of 2014!!!
I FINALLY DIDNT TRICK YOU GUYS AGAIN!! ITS REAL!!! yayyy!!!! 😍
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
I FINALLY DIDNT TRICK YOU GUYS AGAIN!! ITS REAL!!! yayyy!!!! 😍
HOORAY Blackat!!! Congrats!
Last edited:


CONGRATS BlacKAT!!!!hahha yaaaaaay!! congrats!!
YESSSS BLACKAT 👍

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wooohooo!!! Congrats blackkat!!!
Congrats Blackat! What a relief, eh?
And congrats everyone else as well!
And congrats everyone else as well!
How exciting!!! Congrats BlacKat!!
PS: DVMDream, you tricked me this time! You're still waiting on a few schools right?? I'm rooting for you and I've been waiting for you to post here! 😀
Sorry, just congratulating my fellow SDNers. Yes, I should hear back from WSU in 2 weeks, Western by March 15th, and still waiting on Davis. Thanks for rooting!! I feel like I have gone insane. When are you planning on applying; I will be sure to root for you as well!!
I found them on a website and thought they would be perfect for this thread!!
Congratulations blackat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 You are living your dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woooooooh! Yay trocar and blackat! Glad you have both joined the class of 2014 club!
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6), snoegip (status page 12/28, IS)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS)
Mississippi State University: LCD1988 (e-mail 2/10, OOS)🙂
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5)[/QUOTE]
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS)
Mississippi State University: LCD1988 (e-mail 2/10, OOS)🙂
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5)[/QUOTE]
I FINALLY DIDNT TRICK YOU GUYS AGAIN!! ITS REAL!!! yayyy!!!! 😍
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS)






That is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS BLACKAT AND TROCARKARIN!!!!! YOU DESERVE IT!!!!! 😍
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm so excited for everyone!!!!










Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Colorado State University: ColoGirl(status page 12/28, IS), minnerbelle (status page 12/18, oos), Anzalisa (status 12/28 oos), AlaskaGrad (status page 12/28, IS), DogTyred (status page 12/28 oos), Bruinvetman (status page 12/28, OOS), CSU(IS status page 12/28), Chill1818 (OOS/WICHE status page 1/6)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Cornell: ColoGirl (Email 1/7, oos), absvet (email 1/7, IS), firelily (email 1/7, IS), turnbackhelly (email 1/7, IS), maconway (email 1/7, OOS), sydneycider (email 1/7, IS) frazzled1 (email 1/7, IS) purplegrl (email 1/7, IS), mereafterthough (email 1/7, IS), jaytee09 (email 1/7, OOS), The Mad Penguin (email 1/7, IS), nude mouse (1/7, OOS), equifille (email 1/7, OOS)
Kansas State: Racccjlm (Snail mail 1/11, OOS), Willowhand (phone 2/9, OOS), scubblescully (email 2/10, OOS), mystic88 (email 2/10, OOS), misscsm (snail mail 2/10 OOS), laurauva2009 (email 2/10, OOS), lalzi22 (email 2/10, OOS) Sharpei5( 2/10, OOS) Smileystar5 (email 2/10, OOS) zoogirl88 (email 2/10, OOS), borntoboogie (snail mail 2/11, OOS), zxz130 (email 2/10, OOS), vethopeful23 (snail mail 2/11, OOS),TrocarKarin (snail mail 2/11), Lioncat (snail mail 2/11, OOS), that70sfan11 (snail mail 2/11, OOS), tpeat2014(snail mail, 2/11,OOS), HopefulAg (snail mail 2/11, OOS), mtambaschi (snail mail 2/11, OOS), perihelion (snail mail 2/12, OOS)
Louisiana State University: moosenanny (phone call and email, 2/6, OOS), AcceptMe (phone call, 2/6, OOS), Kitsune207 (phone call, 2/6, OOS), livvie (phone call 2/6, OOS), Freddie12 (online, 2/10), Laurauva2009 (online 2/10, OOS), jenniferblue(online 2/10)
Massey: Llamaslug- semester 2 (e-mail 12/17) alabastertree- semester 2 (email 12/20), chii chan - semester 2 (email 12/17)
Michigan State: th1rteen (No Interview, snail mail 1/29 OOS), lilaboo (snail mail 1/29, OOS), dpg1700 (snail mail, 1/30, OOS ), royaltRF (snail mail, 1/30, OOS), turnbackhelly (snail mail 1/30 OOS), WatchTheHorizon (snail mail 1/29, IS), The Mad Penguin (snail mail 1/30, OOS), scubblescully (snail mail 2/1, OOS), FutureVet4 (snail mail 1/30, OOS), Bruinvetman (snail mail 1/30, OOS)
Mississippi: 3Ms (I 2/4, call 2/10, OOS), Sheepgirl (I 2/3, call 2/10, OOS), Smileystar5 (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS), LightReaver (I 2/2, call 2/10, OOS)
Murdoch University: OtakuVet (email 11/11)
North Carolina State University: Risika (snail mail 01/29, OOS), Lioncat (snail mail 01/29, OOS) adunastella (snail mail 01/30 OOS)
Ohio State University: Minnerbelle (I 12/12, in person 12/12 oos), WatchTheHorizon (I 12/11, phone 12/12, oos), mickeyy (I 12/18, phone 12/19 OOS), turnbackhelly (I 12/19, phone 12/21, OOS), dlf (I 12/15, phone 12/22, OOS), bardsle1 (I 12/16, A phone 12/23 OOS), reichan22 (I 12/11, phones 12/23, OOS) 3Ms (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), Bruinvetman (I 12/14, phone 12/23, OOS), JuniorJumper (I 12/16, phone 12/23, OOS), sydneycider (Interview 12/18, Acceptance 12/19, OOS), causticus (Interview 12/18, phone 1/13, IS), Nelle22 (Interview 12/17, phone 1/13, IS), Buckeye1206 (Interview 12/11, phone 1/13, IS),Kiki1983 (Interview 12/11, Acceptance via phone 1/13, OOS), jmcgintee (Interview 12/17, Checked Status Page and called, OOS), Bantams17 (interview 12/15, phone 1/14), Sportster (I 12/15, phone 1/14, IS), Kaydalia (I 12/14, phone 1/14 OOS), chordy4 (I 12/16, phone 1/13, IS), th1rteen (I 12/14, I called 1/12 OOS), lalzi22 (I 12/17, phone 1/14, OOS)
Oregon State University: Tinykitty1495 (no interview-WICHE, email 1/6), AcceptMe (no interview, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (email 2/8, OOS)
Purdue University: tpeat2014 (Call, 2/11, IS)
Ross University: jpeterman13 (for May 2010; I 06/?, call 06/?)
Royal Veterinary College: lei325 (I 1/20, in person 1/20, official email 2/1), beezer1204 (interview 2/9, offer 2/11)
St. George's University: Iheartgoldens (12/?: Phone call), Sharpei5
Texas A&M: livvie (phone call 2/9, OOS)
Tufts: Bantams17 (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), 1Wrld1Hlth (I 12/21, snail mail 12/24), The Mad Penguin (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28), absvet (I 12/21, snail mail 12/28)
University College Dublin: DogTyred (phone call 2/9), Chii Chan (phone call 2/9), lalzi22 (phone call 2/9), Psjlg2 (phone call 2/9), Sharpei5 (phone call 2/9), galen13 (phone call 2/9), AlaskaGrad (GEP phone 2/9), MonkeyLove (phone call 2/8), Katydid628(phone call 2/9)
University of Edinburgh: AlaskaGrad (e-mail 12/14) psjlg2 (e-mail GEP 12/21/2009) RunTheWorld (e-mail 12/21 /2009 GEP!); WildlifeStudy (e-mail 12/21 GEP) DogTyred (e-mail 12/21 GEP), SoBeVet (email 12/21), lalzi22 (email GEP 12/21), Wolphcats (e-mail 12/21 GEP), jennywren (email 12/21), orchidsyfins (email 12/21 GEP), Sharpei5(12/21), cwazy cat lady (GEP, email 12/21), Whyevernot55 (email 12/21 GEP), chii chan (GEP, email 12/21), DickVetPlease (email 1/22 GEP) zeebra44 (email 2/1 GEP), radio2020 (email 2/1), HopefulAg (email 2/1), lizinwonderland (email 2/1), jpeterman13 (email 2/1), Mitshu (email 2/1)
University of Pennsylvania: absvet (I 12/11, call 12/14); purplegrl (I 12/11, Call 12/14); minnerbelle (I 12/11, call 12/14, official letter 12/26 oos); DickVetPlease (I 1/8, call 1/11), naturalogg (I 12/11, call 12/13, official letter 12/27), GellaBella (I 1/8, call 1/11), turnbackhelly (I 1/8, call 1/11), reichan22 (I 1/8, call 1/11), RitzBitz (I 1/15, call 1/19), NittanyKitty (I 1/15, call 1/19, IS), The Mad Penguin (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), nude mouse (I 1/15, call 1/19, OOS), Sheesabigstar (I 1/22, call 1/26, IS), Jaytee09 (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), equifille (I 1/22, call 1/27, IS), FutureVet4 (I 1/29, call 2/2, OOS), Blackat33 (I 2/5, call 2/11...stupid blizzard delays lol, OOS)
University of Missouri: kittenj (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), DoctaJer (OOS, I 1/17, snail mail 2/5), that70sfan11 (OOS, I 1/10, snail mail 2/5), LoungingMarten (OOS, I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), MarciBuxton (OOS I 1/8, snail mail 2/6), NittanyKitty (I 1/9, snail mail 2/8, OOS), DickVetPlease (OOS I 1/16, snail mail 2/8), Kitsune207 (I 1/9, snail mail 2/5), gilch (I 1/10, snail mail 2/8, OOS), moosenanny (I 1/17, snail mail 2/8, OOS), Barnsey27 (OOS, I 1/8, snail mail 2/9) zeebra44 ( I 1/9, snail mail 2/10, OOS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: xStormWarningx (call 2/8, OOS), NittanyKitty (call 2/8, OOS), jennywren (call 2/8, OOS), variegata (call 2/9, OOS), tpeat2014 (call, 2/11, OOS)
Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine: 3MS (I 1/28, email, 2/4, VA), gilch (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), Lioncat (I 1/28, email 2/4, VA), Tobysgirl81 (I 1/29, email 2/4, VA), PigsRock (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), DickVetPlease (I 1/29, email 2/8, MD), Laurauva2009, (I 1/30, email 2/8, OOS), yuki214 (I 1/29, email 2/8, OOS)
Washington: Chill1818 (No Interview - WICHE, E-Mail/Phone 1/5), Allthingsequine (I 1/28, email 2/5, IS)
Last edited:

