-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***Official ASDOH c/o 2020 Acceptence/Interviews!***
Started by Ahmadtoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! 🙂 we interviewed and watched the video togetherI got the acceptance call from Azra today! Interviewed 1/12. Good luck everyone!
Last edited:
officially on the waitlist 🙁 this is my first choice i am so disappointed!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
officially on the waitlist 🙁 this is my first choice i am so disappointed!
same, anyone know what the chances of getting off the waitlist are? I wasn't told my rank on the waitlist.
i spoke to azra and she said there is no rank, they discuss all the applicants each time they need toosame, anyone know what the chances of getting off the waitlist are? I wasn't told my rank on the waitlist.
i spoke to azra and she said there is no rank, they discuss all the applicants each time they need too
Ya she said last year 10/25 wait listers got in and the year before that 19/25 got in. It changes year to year, but the most movement occurs in May. (when the last deposit is due)
I checked my AADSAS and it shows Application Denied, but I have never received any form of communication to confirm that. I'm sorry to ask but has anyone who got rejected recieved any kinds of rejection letter?
ASDOH showed up on your AADSAS? It never showed up for me the whole cycle. For my rejection after interview they just emailed me.I checked my AADSAS and it shows Application Denied, but I have never received any form of communication to confirm that. I'm sorry to ask but has anyone who got rejected recieved any kinds of rejection letter?
I checked my AADSAS and it shows Application Denied, but I have never received any form of communication to confirm that. I'm sorry to ask but has anyone who got rejected recieved any kinds of rejection letter?
ASDOH does not show up on my AADSAS portal. All communication has been through email. Best advice would be to call.
I tried to call Azra so many times, but always went to her voice mail. I ve emailed her couple times too and no reply either. I just want a letter/email confirmation and I think this is so unprofessional for a school like ASDOH.ASDOH does not show up on my AADSAS portal. All communication has been through email. Best advice would be to call.
Did you interview? The class is full. Some Wait listers should hear back in end of April/early May.
Dental schools participating in AADSAS will report to AADSAS by April 1, the names and identification numbers of candidates who have paid a deposit and/or hold a position in their entering class. After April 5, AADSAS will report to each institution the names of candidates in their entering class who are holding acceptance(s) at additional institutions. Dental schools will have the option of rescinding an offer of admission to candidates who have paid deposits and are holding positions at multiple institutions. Dental schools with candidates holding multiple positions on April 1 of the year of admission will give such candidates a minimum 15-day notice if they choose to withdraw them from the entering class. This policy will be evaluated every two years by the ADEA Section of Dental School Admissions Officers to assess its impact on applicants and dental schools and provide applicants a reasonable time- frame to complete their enrollment process.
Try calling on Mondays and Tuesday, like 3:30 Arizona time.
Dental schools participating in AADSAS will report to AADSAS by April 1, the names and identification numbers of candidates who have paid a deposit and/or hold a position in their entering class. After April 5, AADSAS will report to each institution the names of candidates in their entering class who are holding acceptance(s) at additional institutions. Dental schools will have the option of rescinding an offer of admission to candidates who have paid deposits and are holding positions at multiple institutions. Dental schools with candidates holding multiple positions on April 1 of the year of admission will give such candidates a minimum 15-day notice if they choose to withdraw them from the entering class. This policy will be evaluated every two years by the ADEA Section of Dental School Admissions Officers to assess its impact on applicants and dental schools and provide applicants a reasonable time- frame to complete their enrollment process.
Try calling on Mondays and Tuesday, like 3:30 Arizona time.
I interviewed in November and got the still being considered email. I am fine with being rejected from ASDOH as I already got into my top choices. I just always have a question whether if they gonna send me a rejection email/letter. It seems to me that noone else recieved the news of rejection from ASDOH through AADSAS so...Did you interview? The class is full. Some Wait listers should hear back in end of April/early May.
Dental schools participating in AADSAS will report to AADSAS by April 1, the names and identification numbers of candidates who have paid a deposit and/or hold a position in their entering class. After April 5, AADSAS will report to each institution the names of candidates in their entering class who are holding acceptance(s) at additional institutions. Dental schools will have the option of rescinding an offer of admission to candidates who have paid deposits and are holding positions at multiple institutions. Dental schools with candidates holding multiple positions on April 1 of the year of admission will give such candidates a minimum 15-day notice if they choose to withdraw them from the entering class. This policy will be evaluated every two years by the ADEA Section of Dental School Admissions Officers to assess its impact on applicants and dental schools and provide applicants a reasonable time- frame to complete their enrollment process.
Try calling on Mondays and Tuesday, like 3:30 Arizona time.
so they always have 25 on the waitlist? that's pretty good! hopefully chances are looking good for usYa she said last year 10/25 wait listers got in and the year before that 19/25 got in. It changes year to year, but the most movement occurs in May. (when the last deposit is due)
I checked my AADSAS and it shows Application Denied, but I have never received any form of communication to confirm that. I'm sorry to ask but has anyone who got rejected recieved any kinds of rejection letter?
They mailed me a rejection letter. I received it a day or two after AADSAS updated to application denied.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for letting me know. My status update on beginning of January and I still haven't received anything. But its weird that some people got AADSAS update and some don'tThey mailed me a rejection letter. I received it a day or two after AADSAS updated to application denied.
Yeah I got into another school and am planning to go there if I do not get into ASDOH since ASDOH is my first choice, hopefully we will hear positive news soon!!!Ya I think the waitlist is 25 people, which isn't too bad. The best thing we can do now is finish the spring semester strong (if you're are taking classes) and continue volunteering.
good luck =) Hope you get in!Yeah I got into another school and am planning to go there if I do not get into ASDOH since ASDOH is my first choice, hopefully we will hear positive news soon!!!
thank you 🙂 congrats on your acceptance!!good luck =) Hope you get in!
Hi everybody! I am officially on the waiting list. I was wondering if everybody that got waitlisted signed the agreement to be on the waitlist. Also, if you did were you told where you are on the waitlist and what your chances are?
does anyone know if they have called anyone from the wait list yet? also are there still people dropping?
some of the students in the class are on WL for their top choice...... I guess just hope they get in...does anyone know if they have called anyone from the wait list yet? also are there still people dropping?
still waitin' for that phone call AHHHHHHHHHHH
how the MMI interview was?Mine is 8/31. Flying there next Sunday 8/30. 🙂 I'm excited!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 31
- Views
- 14K