Asdoh waitlist class of 2028

PredentalStudent125

Reaction score
Hello everyone,I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to the community here on SDN, particularly those who are on the waitlist for ASDOH's dental program.

I was waitlisted on December 15, 2023, and as of today, January 17, 2024, I haven't received any updates. Traditionally, there has been some movement on the waitlist by January 15th, but it seems there might be a delay this year.

I'm starting this thread to gather information and updates from fellow waitlisted candidates. If you are on the ASDOH waitlist:

Have you received any communication from the school regarding your status?

Are there any updates or changes in your application status since the waitlist notification?

Has anyone been accepted off the waitlist recently, or knows someone who has?

Sharing your experiences and information could be beneficial for all of us who are anxiously awaiting updates. It's a way for us to support each other during this stressful period.

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide. Let's keep each other informed and hopeful!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I haven't heard anything either and was waitlisted on December 15th. I haven't heard of anyone being accepted to the waitlist but i did see more people got on the waitlist this past Tuesday. I'm assuming they were people who interviewed this month.

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed on Jan 16th and got the waitlist email a week later.

Members don't see this ad :)
Still haven’t heard anything since being waitlisted on Dec 15th.

I emailed Scott to ask where I was on the waitlist. I was told I was in the top 30, but I am unsure of of my chances of getting off. The update so far is that the "waitlist is slow-moving," which is probably why it's taking so long, and not many people have gotten called.

If anyone can share some more insight/ statistics, please do so.

Last edited:
I emailed Scott to ask where I was on the waitlist. I was told I was in the top 30, but I am unsure of of my chances of getting off. The update so far is that the "waitlist is slow-moving," which is probably why it's taking so long, and not many people have gotten called.

If anyone can share some more insight/ statistics, please do so.
Hey did you ever receive an update since then?

Serious question, do many people actually drop their seats this far into the year? I'm just curious of what the movement on a waitlist can be like depending on the time of year, and I assume that there would be more movement after the start of classes, only becuase I have heard of people dropping when classes start ( not at asdoh but from other schools. ) Is it possible for an accepted student to have a spot at more than one school up until the start of classes? ( Im assuming that this would be the only reason someone would drop, if they have been accpted to mutiple schools and wait till the first day to make the decision on which to go to)

Serious question, do many people actually drop their seats this far into the year? I'm just curious of what the movement on a waitlist can be like depending on the time of year, and I assume that there would be more movement after the start of classes, only becuase I have heard of people dropping when classes start ( not at asdoh but from other schools. ) Is it possible for an accepted student to have a spot at more than one school up until the start of classes? ( Im assuming that this would be the only reason someone would drop, if they have been accpted to mutiple schools and wait till the first day to make the decision on which to go to)
read the ADEA traffic rules, after the beginning of march, you are not allowed to hold more than one spot, and schools must give you a certain amount of time to get down to one