***Official ASDOH c/o 2020 Acceptence/Interviews!***

Started by Ahmadtoo
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
and they only acccept like 70 students.......-_-.....and probably 30 of the 100 are other students from past years....that means, i got rejected. Awesome

keep the faith brother. I have a friend who is accepted and part of the fb group. she said she's counted the different classes in the group and the 2020 accepted folk, and there are still a good deal of spots left!
 
keep the faith brother. I have a friend who is accepted and part of the fb group. she said she's counted the different classes in the group and the 2020 accepted folk, and there are still a good deal of spots left!
Bulldogs fan???? U r my brother indeed
 
So if I interviewed in October and haven't heard anything back then I can assume that I am not getting an acceptance this year? I called admissions and they said that there is no status on my application and that I am essentially waitlisted
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know if tuition is cheaper D4 year when you spend the majority of it doing multiple clinical rotations?
 
Did anyone from November interview groups receive an acceptance offer yet? If so, could you please share which day you interviewed? Thanks!
 
Official rejection. Snail mail, but hey, at least I got a letter instead of just an email.
 
Interviewed the 19th and got a call yesterday that I'd been accepted!!! Anyone know if theres a Facebook group started?

Oh My God! My MMI partner at the interview! I got an acceptance call after two days of my interview! I am so happy for you! I am giving up on going to the other dental school to go to ASDOH like you did too! Congratulations! See you in July 🙂
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got an email saying class is full...but we might have a chance to get in it someone declines their offer
Rejected as well. Interviewed in September

In the email:
"We have chosen our class for 2020 and our wait list. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you a place at this time. In the event that a seat opens in this class with no one available from the wait list you still might be considered."
 
Rejected as well. Interviewed in September

In the email:
"We have chosen our class for 2020 and our wait list. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you a place at this time. In the event that a seat opens in this class with no one available from the wait list you still might be considered."
Wait aren't we still in waitlist
 
Rejected as well. Interviewed in September

In the email:
"We have chosen our class for 2020 and our wait list. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you a place at this time. In the event that a seat opens in this class with no one available from the wait list you still might be considered."
were you rejected from the wait list?

how is the class full if they are still having interviews?
 
were you rejected from the wait list?

how is the class full if they are still having interviews?

Don't believe I was ever on the waitlist. I interviewed in September, received the still being considered email a week after. And then silence until I received the rejection email today.

Interesting they're still having interviews, didn't know that haha
 
were you rejected from the wait list?

how is the class full if they are still having interviews?

Don't believe I was ever on the waitlist. I interviewed in September, received the still being considered email a week after. And then silence until I received the rejection email today.

Interesting they're still having interviews, didn't know that haha
 
Got an email saying class is full...but we might have a chance to get in it someone declines their offer

I interviewed this month. I only got the still being considered for the class of 2020 email. So does this mean I will be getting a rejection email soon?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i interviewed in december but haven't gotten anything for it either. i got the you are being considered email but nothing else....
 
Rejected as well. Interviewed in September

In the email:
"We have chosen our class for 2020 and our wait list. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you a place at this time. In the event that a seat opens in this class with no one available from the wait list you still might be considered."

I never got this email. I only got the still being considered email after the interview. I interviewed post December. Does this mean I'm either accepted or waitlisted? Or can I still be rejected?