• It's our birthday!

Thank you to all our members and donors for supporting us for since 1999.

***Official Dental School Acceptance c/o 2013 thread***

About the Ads

pcakes

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2007
  1. Pre-Dental
    has anyone who recently got a status change received anything in the mail yet from tufts? ... i havent...hope it's not a mistake on aadsas

edit* i got it in the mail today lol should have had a little more patience and waited a few hours before posting

Last edited:
    About the Ads
    About the Ads

DJ1107

10+ Year Member
    Nov 2, 2008
    1. Pre-Dental
      just got a phone call from Dr. Lippman offering me a seat!!!!! :)
      Yay for nova!

To those of you still waiting...he told me he is going down a list at this point once a seat becomes available, whenever that may be...Keep your heads up, because I was certainly bummed thinking I did not have a chance anymore..

novahopeful

10+ Year Member
      Jun 19, 2008
      1. Pre-Dental
        Yay for nova!

To those of you still waiting...he told me he is going down a list at this point once a seat becomes available, whenever that may be...Keep your heads up, because I was certainly bummed thinking I did not have a chance anymore..

congrats! Waiting on that same phone call myself.

About the Ads

DJ1107

10+ Year Member
        Nov 2, 2008
        1. Pre-Dental
          Thanks you guys!!

I interviewed on Feb 4th- and received the phone call around 9 this morning; however, no AADSAS change (mine was blank from the beginning..even before the interview). I'm pulling for you guys!

Mstoothlady2012

10+ Year Member
          5+ Year Member
          Apr 7, 2007
          FL
          1. Dental Student
            Yay for nova!

That's awesome!!! Congratulations...do you mind telling what the area code was?

About the Ads
            This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.