***Official Dental School Acceptance c/o 2013 thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
people hearing from tufts....when did you interview?

Interviewed January 22th, accepted January 27th (AADSAS change). Received the letter on January 29th.

Members don't see this ad.

Interview 1/27 accepted 1/29

Interviewed Jan 12th & accepted Feb 5th... Yay~~~~~

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats cat ... such good news for you first post

has anyone who recently got a status change received anything in the mail yet from tufts? ... i havent...hope it's not a mistake on aadsas

edit* i got it in the mail today lol should have had a little more patience and waited a few hours before posting

Last edited:
has anyone who recently got a status change received anything in the mail yet from tufts? ... i havent...hope it's not a mistake on aadsas

My acceptance package came 2 days after the status change on AADSAS. It probably varies though based on location and other factors. I would call Tufts and find out.

I am sure it will come b4 this week is over. Also, you should call the school to confirm your acceptance.

Members don't see this ad :)
VCU!

Dr. Healy called and I am in!

So excited!

University of Pittsburgh!! yaahoooo :D

Hey pcakes! Mind sharing when you interviewed? Did they call you or did you hear by mail only?

Thanks!

heyo!! np i interviewed on jan 26 and received my acceptance letter by snail mail. no phone call or email and my aadsas status is still "received/under review" yippeee

Tufts!!! aadsas was just updated...woohoo

:banana: Tufts :banana: via AADSAS update!

when did u know and how???? i was interviewed at the end of jan, but i haven't hear anything from them. Congrats

tufts via aadsas update! hey brown10 you celebrating tomorrow? i work at brown and i figure you go there

tufts via aadsas update! hey brown10 you celebrating tomorrow? i work at brown and i figure you go there

I work there now too. Yeah, I will be celebrating (after work of course)

just got a phone call from Dr. Lippman offering me a seat!!!!! :)
Yay for nova!

To those of you still waiting...he told me he is going down a list at this point once a seat becomes available, whenever that may be...Keep your heads up, because I was certainly bummed thinking I did not have a chance anymore..

Yay for nova!

To those of you still waiting...he told me he is going down a list at this point once a seat becomes available, whenever that may be...Keep your heads up, because I was certainly bummed thinking I did not have a chance anymore..

congrats! Waiting on that same phone call myself.

Congrats!!!! when was your interview? i'm waitinf for the call too desperately

Thanks you guys!!

I interviewed on Feb 4th- and received the phone call around 9 this morning; however, no AADSAS change (mine was blank from the beginning..even before the interview). I'm pulling for you guys!

Congrats to Physics Guy, Reo, an Dentista08- I hope to be good friends with yall if you decide on going to Tufts in the Fall!

UPenn today via snail mail interviewed Feb 12th

Yay for nova!

That's awesome!!! Congratulations...do you mind telling what the area code was?

That's awesome!!! Congratulations...do you mind telling what the area code was?

I'll do better than that-this was the number on my caller ID: 954-262-1796
I do believe that is his office number...
good luck!

When did you find out ? How did they notify you?
For Canadian applicants since the post office can take like 3 weeks, they email us. My aadsas still says "invited for interview" if your curious. Good luck!

For Canadian applicants since the post office can take like 3 weeks, they email us. My aadsas still says "invited for interview" if your curious. Good luck!

Thanks for letting us know! I'm still waiting to hear from Case, hopefully I'll hear something soon. Congrats!!!

I am new on SDN. Has anyone heard anything from MUSC lately? I don't know what the update is there. I have had interviews in several places but I have not been accepted yet. I hate the wait.

Nevermind, I got word today in the mail. I guess I won't be going to MUSC. Hope my other options work out. More waiting. Just got to stay positive.:)

if you don't mind, when did you interview?
His predents says he interviewed Jan. 22. I interviewed Jan. 28th and haven't heard anything yet, but I'm still hopeful!! If you're waiting for Case too, good luck!