You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official interview invite/ rejection/ acceptance thread: 2010-2011 cycle**
Started by dunkind
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
someone on predents has an interview at NYU. does anyone else have one yet??
I noticed this too. I'm dying to hear from NYU... and any other school for that matter since I don't have any invites yet 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received an invite to Buffalo!!!
They have interviews on Thursdays and Fridays and I scheduled mine for Oct 1
I just finished my interview at Case and like everyone else has said, it was really laid back and easy going. It was fun!
They have interviews on Thursdays and Fridays and I scheduled mine for Oct 1
I just finished my interview at Case and like everyone else has said, it was really laid back and easy going. It was fun!
Received an invite to Buffalo!!!
They have interviews on Thursdays and Fridays and I scheduled mine for Oct 1
I just finished my interview at Case and like everyone else has said, it was really laid back and easy going. It was fun!
Me2!!!
I got an AADSAS update from UCONN for "Invited for Interview" My first interview I am so excited! But...should I expect an email or snail mail....how do i schedule a date? Do I call? hmmm
Mail date-aug 6th.
You will receive a snail mail soon. You can either call Tricia or email her to schedule for the date. It is either Monday or Friday. Good luck.
aw man cant believe im gonna go this entire week without hearing from a single school
I'm with you! No single email/snail/AADSAS update for me this week 🙁
same 🙁 no invites
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm with you! No single email/snail/AADSAS update for me this week 🙁
ditto...
waiting on NYU, BU, UoP, UPenn, Temple, or Tufts lol
what are your stats in each section habbas?
i still havent heard im getting worried :S
how did u hear from them?
overall 3.5 science slightly below 3.4 and ns 3.76
21 aa 21 ts 20pat
just checked aadsas and saw it say application denied
...****
overall 3.5 science slightly below 3.4 and ns 3.76
21 aa 21 ts 20pat
just checked aadsas and saw it say application denied
...****
Mine is under review since 8/20... Habbas when was your mailing date for Case?
CASE INVITE! FIRST INTERVIEW! WOOOOOT!
What do I do? AADSAS just says "invited for interview(8/27)"
Congrats JB!
When was your mailing date for CASE? mine is still under review...🙁
Congrats JB!
When was your mailing date for CASE? mine is still under review...🙁
7/30 w/o DAT; 8/20 w/ DAT. Should I call them or wait for snail mail?
7/30 w/o DAT; 8/20 w/ DAT. Should I call them or wait for snail mail?
Thanks! I guess mine will change next week either invite or reject since my mailing date is 8/6.
People call to confirm CASE although they send you snail mail with your interview date.
hey are you justin bieber????.....hehe
CASE INVITE! FIRST INTERVIEW! WOOOOOT!
What do I do? AADSAS just says "invited for interview(8/27)"
UNLV invite October 15th 🙂 Friday night in Vegas? Uh Oh... 😉
UNLV invite for Nov. 5th!!! I was really starting to worry that I wouldn't get an invite from them since they started handing out invites a few weeks ago...this whole process is wearing down on my patience. 😉
Received a Penn interview invitation in the mail today. My AADSAS mailing date was 7/30.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received a Penn interview invitation in the mail today. My AADSAS mailing date was 7/30.
Congrats! 👍
Just checked your PreDents.com profile and your stats are pretty similar to mine....I've been thinking about adding Penn to my designations. I hope it's not too late now. When did you complete/send your secondary? At the same time as your AADSAS?
Received an invite to Buffalo!!!
They have interviews on Thursdays and Fridays and I scheduled mine for Oct 1
I just finished my interview at Case and like everyone else has said, it was really laid back and easy going. It was fun!
When was your case interview? (I just did mine on the 25th... were you one of the other two there?)
Hey
My mailing date was 7/16.
Undergrad gpa was 3.3
Science gpa 3.8 - I went back to school last year to complete all of my science pre-reqs at once- did them in 3 semesters.
DAT scores 19/19/19. I took them at the end of June and did really good on most of the sections and then really bombed 2 of them. So it lowered my averages and really screwed me. I've been debating retaking them for this cycle but now that I have 3 interviews so far I don't think I'm going to. I don't want to risk getting lower scores in the sections I did good in. And really I'd only be doing it to try and get into UOP and I think my chances of that are pretty slim anyways so I don't want to risk it at this point. I'm really hoping for interviews at Tufts and Western.
Oh also I'm a non-trad. I graduated with my bachelor's in 2005 and worked in commodities and finance in London until deciding to go back to school. I'm thinking that might be helping my application a bit? I'm not sure but I feel pretty lucky I got these three interviews!
Also I'm a green card holder so I don't think that has much to do with getting interviews.
Best of luck to everyone out there.
Thank you JS for kindly sharing your stats and background. 👍
to those of you who got an interview at penn. did you get a letter from them first saying your app was complete and then the invitation for the interview, or just the invite?
thanks upfront.
thanks upfront.
to those of you who got an interview at penn. did you get a letter from them first saying your app was complete and then the invitation for the interview, or just the invite?
thanks upfront.
there is a packet first telling you the file is complete and under review. and then if you're chosen for interview, there will be another packet mailed to you
to those of you who got an interview at penn. did you get a letter from them first saying your app was complete and then the invitation for the interview, or just the invite?
thanks upfront.
Mail about completion and another for interview.
thanks!
You will receive a snail mail soon. You can either call Tricia or email her to schedule for the date. It is either Monday or Friday. Good luck.
thank you! I will just wait for mail.
How long did it take for you guys to get interviews after you sent in your secondaries? I just sent mine out last week, which I know is late 🙁 Do you think I have a shot at any pre-December interviews? My stats are good and I have a ton of volunteer and shadowing experience.
Did anyone who got an update from Nova (via AADSAS) on 08/25 got the e-mail with your interview date?
How long did it take for you guys to get interviews after you sent in your secondaries? I just sent mine out last week, which I know is late 🙁 Do you think I have a shot at any pre-December interviews? My stats are good and I have a ton of volunteer and shadowing experience.
It differs from school to school. Which schools are you asking?
Did anyone who got an update from Nova (via AADSAS) on 08/25 got the e-mail with your interview date?
I was invited by email a day before my status changed on AADSAS. I hope that answers your question 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got an interview call from western yesterday.. aadsas app submitted 7/16, app complete 8/12
dang.. what is your stats like? when is your interview
congrats
It differs from school to school. Which schools are you asking?
Buffalo, Tufts, Penn, Western U, Michigan, Colorado, UCSF, ASDOH, Midwestern AZ
Buffalo, Tufts, Penn, Western U, Michigan, Colorado, UCSF, ASDOH, Midwestern AZ
hahaha you should start a new thread..
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 79K