-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official interview invite/ rejection/ acceptance thread: 2010-2011 cycle**
Started by dunkind
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Invited to Midwestern AZ this morning, scheduled for Dec 6th
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When was your mailing date? Thanks.UNLV interview invite by e-mail today... says call to schedule an appt.
Nova - Invite for interview 8/25
So happy!! First Interview invite 😀😀😀
via AADSAS
Congrats CAN!!! I'm SOOO Happy to hear that! 😀
i have interviews with ut san antonio on 8/30 and baylor on 9/22. still waiting on some other schools.
When was your mailing date? Thanks.
Mailed 7/16, filled out supplemental shortly after that. Contacted by e-mail this morning.... good luck to you!
i have interviews with ut san antonio on 8/30 and baylor on 9/22. still waiting on some other schools.
Are you a texas resident? When did you send in your secondary for San Antonio? How were you notified?
Nova - Invite for interview 8/25
So happy!! First Interview invite 😀😀😀
via AADSAS
Same here! Congrats CAN.
BTW, did you receive an e-mail or a phone call from the admissions office?
Are you a texas resident? When did you send in your secondary for San Antonio? How were you notified?
i am a texas resident. i dont think i had to send in a secondary application since i am from texas. they notified me through email.
Received a MWU-Illinois Interview Invite this morning! Scheduled for September 30th! 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
partially a crap shoot i think. i kinda feel like if they were really interested in me i would have been in the first round of interviews since the 2 sets of letters went out at the same time. oh well. dont give up hope. if you look at predents from last year, there are people who submitted in june and were interviewed in late late oct to late nov and got accepted dec 1st. stiff competition that all.![]()
I hope so, after doing their supplementary, my interest in Penn actually went up. It's irritating that if you have good stats, applying for dental school is really just a game of chance. Of course you can increase your chances by applying as early as possible. Most of my app materials were in by early July, but one of my science letter writers didn't upload it until August 5th! So I'm freaking out that this screwed me over.
Same here! Congrats CAN.
BTW, did you receive an e-mail or a phone call from the admissions office?
Nope I haven't.
But I have my default contact to be a Canadian phone #, and I am currently in the states, and today I did not bring my phone to school. So, they might have called and I do not know about it 😕
Just got the email to the Nova Interview =3=
But it is december 9th.
I think I have 2 final exams on the 8th
🙁😳 And an exam December 10th!
since it is post december 1st, I guess it does not really matter if I push it back =3=
will try to call and schedule ahead 😵
But it is december 9th.
I think I have 2 final exams on the 8th
🙁😳 And an exam December 10th!since it is post december 1st, I guess it does not really matter if I push it back =3=
will try to call and schedule ahead 😵
Last edited:
for those of u who got interviews to midwestern il, did the status change on your midwestern website account?
i havent gotten any news via the account or email
On my midwestern website account, the status did change and requested that I schedule an interview. I also received two emails from them this morning. Hope this helps!
Congrats! when did u receive the file complete email?Mailed 7/16, filled out supplemental shortly after that. Contacted by e-mail this morning.... good luck to you!
UConn interview invite yesterday, Nova invite today! 😀 Unfortunately my NOVA invite is post Dec.1 too CANgnome (Dec. 10) 🙁 Oh well, still happy that they are rolling in.
Midwestern IL invite today!!!😀
ASDOH interview via email
ASDOH interview via email
Congrats! When was your Mailing date/supplemental completion date?
:O congrats!
what were your stats and mailing date if you dont mind me asking 🙂
and how did they contact you?
and are you instate?
haha sorry for all the questions :$
Thanks!
My mailing date was 7/2. AA/19 TS/18 PAT/19. cGPA 3.92 sGPA 3.86
Bill Liner called me yesterday morning!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just received an interview invitation and 2ndary application from Iowa via email!
I am OOS applicant, 7/2 mailing batch. AA23/TS23/PAT28. So excited since I almost felt that Iowa will not give me interview since there were already many invitations even to OOS ppl in recent weeks and yet my mailing was the first batch.
Anyway, don't give up hopes on any schools. You may be surprised just like me. Good luck everyone!
I am OOS applicant, 7/2 mailing batch. AA23/TS23/PAT28. So excited since I almost felt that Iowa will not give me interview since there were already many invitations even to OOS ppl in recent weeks and yet my mailing was the first batch.
Anyway, don't give up hopes on any schools. You may be surprised just like me. Good luck everyone!
I have 5 interviews lined up and am still waiting on my top choices, has anyone heard from Western or know when they interviewed last year??
Thanks
Thanks
ASDOH interview via email
WOW! You seem to be the 1st to receive an invite from ASDOH! Congrats...Can you please share when your secondary was complete and turned in? Thanks!
Received a MWU-Illinois Interview Invite this morning! Scheduled for September 30th!![]()
Lucky you, I got none so far. so🙁. Is it because I am a green card holder???
.
app mailed on 7/2, app complete email on 7/16WOW! You seem to be the 1st to receive an invite from ASDOH! Congrats...Can you please share when your secondary was complete and turned in? Thanks!
MUSC interview 9/10!!
JBDent are you an out-of-state or in-state applicant for MUSC? Thanks
Congrats on the interview! Best of luck 👍
invite #4!!!! UMDNJ!!!
rejections from case and unlv so far
Congrats! Did you receive the UMDNJ invite via email or snail mail?
JBDent are you an out-of-state or in-state applicant for MUSC? Thanks
Congrats on the interview! Best of luck 👍
Sorry, I meant to post that before - I am instate.
invite #4!!!! UMDNJ!!!
rejections from case and unlv so far
Congrats on 4 invites! Where to?
How did you hear from UNLV? I haven't heard anything from the school in a while.
unlv interview invite via email this afternoon.
mailing date - 7/23 and 7/30 (I have two mailing dates for some reason)
Congrats! I was wondering when did u receive the File complete email from UNLV?
Thanks!🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally got my first interview. I was starting to get worried.
Got UNLV invitation via email just today. 🙂
Congratulations! I was wondering when did u receive the File complete email from UNLV. Thanks!
Case interview invite 8/6 by mail- interview date is Oct 20
Indiana interview invite 8/12 by email - interview date is Oct 6
Penn interview invite 8/25 by mail - interview on Sep 30.
I got rejections from Nova and UNLV. Was more upset about the UNLV rejection as I was really hoping to get an interview there.
Does anyone know when Tufts, Boston University and Western start sending out interview invites? Those are the main three I'm anxious to hear from.
Indiana interview invite 8/12 by email - interview date is Oct 6
Penn interview invite 8/25 by mail - interview on Sep 30.
I got rejections from Nova and UNLV. Was more upset about the UNLV rejection as I was really hoping to get an interview there.
Does anyone know when Tufts, Boston University and Western start sending out interview invites? Those are the main three I'm anxious to hear from.
3
321931
Case interview invite 8/6 by mail- interview date is Oct 20
Indiana interview invite 8/12 by email - interview date is Oct 6
Penn interview invite 8/25 by mail - interview on Sep 30.
I got rejections from Nova and UNLV. Was more upset about the UNLV rejection as I was really hoping to get an interview there.
Does anyone know when Tufts, Boston University and Western start sending out interview invites? Those are the main three I'm anxious to hear from.
Nothing from Tufts, or Boston. So far, I've only seen 2 people on the forums, and a few on predents get interviews to western...which leads me to believe they haven't done a mass emailing yet. Just a select few. So those schools are all still unclear on where they tand with interviews.

Case Western invite came in the mail today - still have to schedule
That makes it two. Midwestern & Case Western
That makes it two. Midwestern & Case Western
Case interview invite 8/6 by mail- interview date is Oct 20
Indiana interview invite 8/12 by email - interview date is Oct 6
Penn interview invite 8/25 by mail - interview on Sep 30.
I got rejections from Nova and UNLV. Was more upset about the UNLV rejection as I was really hoping to get an interview there.
Does anyone know when Tufts, Boston University and Western start sending out interview invites? Those are the main three I'm anxious to hear from.
JS, would you mind sharing your stats and mailing date?
Thanks in advance!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 80K
