-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official interview invite/ rejection/ acceptance thread: 2010-2011 cycle**
Started by dunkind
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
NYU interview!!!!!!!!! 😀😀😀😀😀 first one im so happy!
idk when to schedule it for now
CONGRATS, Princess! 😉


Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've heard from Nebraska, but I am still waiting on Minnesota, Iowa, and Creighton.
Scripdawg, when did your app get mailed? Mine wasn't until 7/30, so I am hoping that is why I haven't heard from Minnesota yet...
EKL622 - AADSAS says my mail date is 7/16, but I think it actually went out prior to that since I got messages from schools saying "app received" before 7/16.
When did you hear from Nebraska and was it email/phone/snail mail? I am still waiting on that one.
i got the Continuing Review email from UB today too...maybe it's just to inform everyone that didn't get the first round of interviews that they haven't been rejected yet? i mean unless you have been rejected....
they cant just give out one email for interviews and that's it so i'm sure there will be more chances 🙂 keep positive people!
they cant just give out one email for interviews and that's it so i'm sure there will be more chances 🙂 keep positive people!
Here's a friendly reminder to include your AADSAS mailing date in interview posts! Makes it much easier to gauge where schools are at for everyone else!
Interview to Louisville 9/17 hell yeah!!!!! *AADSAS Mailing Date 7/16*
-Midwestern 11/15
-Indiana 10/6
-Loma Linda 10/13 (Not SDA)
-Midwestern 11/15
-Indiana 10/6
-Loma Linda 10/13 (Not SDA)
Last edited:
Interview to Louisville 9/17 hell yeah!!!!! *AADSAS Mailing Date 7/16*
-Midwestern 11/15
-Indiana 10/6
-Loma Linda 10/13 (Not SDA)
see you one 9/17, 🙂
When did you hear from Nebraska and was it email/phone/snail mail? I am still waiting on that one.
Nebraska sent me a letter on 8/19. I actually just scheduled my interview today and got 9/20. I don't think they have sent very many invites yet since they are still only scheduling a couple weeks out.
Sad Times...
"Following initial review by the Student Admissions Committee, your application has been placed in "Continuing Review." This category is used by the committee for those applications it is not prepared to take final action on at the present time. All applications in the "Continuing Review" category receive periodic review. You will be informed immediately of any change in the status of your application. You may also find information regarding your application status on the AADSAS Web Portal.
Thank you for your interest in the School of Dental Medicine, and congratulations on your decision to pursue a career in dentistry."
"Following initial review by the Student Admissions Committee, your application has been placed in "Continuing Review." This category is used by the committee for those applications it is not prepared to take final action on at the present time. All applications in the "Continuing Review" category receive periodic review. You will be informed immediately of any change in the status of your application. You may also find information regarding your application status on the AADSAS Web Portal.
Thank you for your interest in the School of Dental Medicine, and congratulations on your decision to pursue a career in dentistry."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sad Times...
"Following initial review by the Student Admissions Committee, your application has been placed in "Continuing Review." This category is used by the committee for those applications it is not prepared to take final action on at the present time. All applications in the "Continuing Review" category receive periodic review. You will be informed immediately of any change in the status of your application. You may also find information regarding your application status on the AADSAS Web Portal.
Thank you for your interest in the School of Dental Medicine, and congratulations on your decision to pursue a career in dentistry."
That must be from UB...a lot of people have been receiving it, including myself.
Interview from NYUCD 20 mins ago!! Haven't scheduled the date yet.
University of Michigan invite!!! Ahhhh!!!
University of Michigan invite!!! Ahhhh!!!
lmaozedong1, did you receive an email/snail mail from U of M? What state are you from?
Thanks 🙂
lmaozedong1, did you receive an email/snail mail from U of M? What state are you from?
Thanks 🙂
Email. I'm not from Michigan. 😀
Nova - Oct.29th ... FINALLY!!
Edit: Hausee... that's ridiculous. I heard from Nova today too and our interviews are a month and a half apart. Oh well.. not complaining, just observing. As long as its pre-dec 1 - it's all good 🙂 good luck to us both.
Edit: Hausee... that's ridiculous. I heard from Nova today too and our interviews are a month and a half apart. Oh well.. not complaining, just observing. As long as its pre-dec 1 - it's all good 🙂 good luck to us both.
Last edited:
cbizzle7994Interview from NYUCD 20 mins ago!! Haven't scheduled the date yet.
How did you receive it? Email? Phone Call? AADSAS?
What was your mailing date - Thanks 🙂
07/16 mailing date. received via e-mail
07/16 mailing date. received via e-mail
Nasa when did u get the app will be sent to review email from nyu?
Nova - Oct.29th ... FINALLY!!
Edit: Hausee... that's ridiculous. I heard from Nova today too and our interviews are a month and a half apart. Oh well.. not complaining, just observing. As long as its pre-dec 1 - it's all good 🙂 good luck to us both.
Oh, I am wondering that too. Want to switch? joking...🙂
But it is gonna be a tight schedule for me because my Louisville interview is on Sept 17😱
man, getting jealous of everyones invites 😳 congrats guys
I felt the same way few days ago. No worry JB. you will get interviews.

I'm soooo hoping to hear from Kentucky, Louisville, and VCU. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Michigan invite around 11am today! October 1st they are interviewing 60 people, excited to be a part of it
Oh, I am wondering that too. Want to switch? joking...🙂
But it is gonna be a tight schedule for me because my Louisville interview is on Sept 17😱
Ha, I got Midwestern on Sept 14 so probably not. I'm sure you'll be fine though... two days apart is plenty of recovery time plus you'll be in the interviewing groove as well.
interviews:
uconn:9/13
umdnj:9/17
vcu: 9/ 20
nyu: 9/23
UB: continuing review
I am really hoping that you have already graduated. You need 10 days off for them all. congrats👍
Got Midwestern(AZ) interview invite today.
Michigan invite around 11am today! October 1st they are interviewing 60 people, excited to be a part of it
Hey duck,
Did you hear this from the school?
Midwestern AZ interview invite! I wish it wasn't post-December, but I won't complain.
Congrats to those of you who got the interview invitations.
I have a quick question for those of you who got the interview invite from Nova. My aadsas changed to invited for interview on 8/27 but still have not heard anything. No email, snail mail or a call.
Should I give them a call? Is there a number I can get to schedule for an interview? If so, please pm me. Thank you so much.
I have a quick question for those of you who got the interview invite from Nova. My aadsas changed to invited for interview on 8/27 but still have not heard anything. No email, snail mail or a call.
Should I give them a call? Is there a number I can get to schedule for an interview? If so, please pm me. Thank you so much.
To those with UNC interviews: what are your stats? Are you in state or OOS?
Email. I'm not from Michigan. 😀
what was your mailing date?
Nova - Oct.29th ... FINALLY!!
Edit: Hausee... that's ridiculous. I heard from Nova today too and our interviews are a month and a half apart. Oh well.. not complaining, just observing. As long as its pre-dec 1 - it's all good 🙂 good luck to us both.
Hey /0, in what form did you find out about your invitation?
My status changed on AADSAS today to "invited for interview"
Excited.. yes, but without a date or a confirmation is still a little surreal!
Congrats to those of you who got the interview invitations.
I have a quick question for those of you who got the interview invite from Nova. My aadsas changed to invited for interview on 8/27 but still have not heard anything. No email, snail mail or a call.
Should I give them a call? Is there a number I can get to schedule for an interview? If so, please pm me. Thank you so much.
Please let me know when you find out 🙂 Thanks blueaznsbo 🙂
Hey /0, in what form did you find out about your invitation?
My status changed on AADSAS today to "invited for interview"
Excited.. yes, but without a date or a confirmation is still a little surreal!
I got the e-mail the same day my status changed to "invited for interview". I guess just try to call their admissions office and ask them what day they have you for.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
invite from ASDOH!!!
Congrats! How did you receive it?
Congrats! How did you receive it?
via e-mail
still deciding on a day to interview...they only have sept available on the website.
unc invites??? are you in state, oos... and how did they contact you??
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 80K





