You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official interview invite/ rejection/ acceptance thread: 2010-2011 cycle**
Started by dunkind
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
confirmed at michigan for my group 1 interview
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dont think they go by mailing date..maybe some sort of alphabetical order??
Not sure..
no, my last name starts with P and i got an email from NYU the first day they started giving out interviews so it cant be alphabetical
no, my last name starts with P and i got an email from NYU the first day they started giving out interviews so it cant be alphabetical
I was just randomly guessing but its def not your app complete/mailing date..
no, my last name starts with P and i got an email from NYU the first day they started giving out interviews so it cant be alphabetical
I am jealous of you. very jealous. but at the same time, i'm happy for you! If you get in there, will it be your #1 choice?
Last edited:
Nova rejection via AADSAS 09/07/10
Yep, Nova gave me the No Va today too. Man I was looking forward to the Beach!
Here's hoping for a positive note this week to balance it out.
Mud
Has anyone from VA gotten an invite to VCU?
I am jealous of you. very jealous. but at the same time, i'm happy for you! If you get in there, will it be your #1 choice?
Its in my top 3! I reaaaaalllllyyy want to go to NYU or BU because I would love to live in a big city for 4 years and some of the resources those schools have really are the newest ones that will probably end up being used in the field (which i'll be paying for like no one's business 😛) but honestly if i get into my state school i'll probably go there for cost reasons (not the only reason but the biggest one)...
but honestly the more i think about NYU and going to Manhattan the more excited i get 😀😀😀and i'm trying not to fall in love with any ideas so i'm not too disappointed
XZeRO I'm sure you'll get an interview soon
i found my invite in my email when i was just logging in to print my Molecular Bio notes for once instead of manically checking like i usually do!!Its in my top 3! I reaaaaalllllyyy want to go to NYU or BU because I would love to live in a big city for 4 years and some of the resources those schools have really are the newest ones that will probably end up being used in the field (which i'll be paying for like no one's business 😛) but honestly if i get into my state school i'll probably go there for cost reasons (not the only reason but the biggest one)...
but honestly the more i think about NYU and going to Manhattan the more excited i get 😀😀😀and i'm trying not to fall in love with any ideas so i'm not too disappointed
XZeRO I'm sure you'll get an interview sooni found my invite in my email when i was just logging in to print my Molecular Bio notes for once instead of manically checking like i usually do!!
just curious, why NYU over Columbia?
Nebraska Invite. 8/13 mailing date.
Its in my top 3! I reaaaaalllllyyy want to go to NYU or BU because I would love to live in a big city for 4 years and some of the resources those schools have really are the newest ones that will probably end up being used in the field (which i'll be paying for like no one's business 😛) but honestly if i get into my state school i'll probably go there for cost reasons (not the only reason but the biggest one)...
but honestly the more i think about NYU and going to Manhattan the more excited i get 😀😀😀and i'm trying not to fall in love with any ideas so i'm not too disappointed
XZeRO I'm sure you'll get an interview sooni found my invite in my email when i was just logging in to print my Molecular Bio notes for once instead of manically checking like i usually do!!
I'm sure you'll rock the interviews. Every time I see one of your posts, it like it brightens up the forum amid all these rejection/still waiting/emo posts.
just curious, why NYU over Columbia?
Well, I would love to go to Columbia too but my stats are below their average, most schools my GPA was below average but my DAT above so i was hoping it would balance out but for Columbia both are under...
i didnt even apply at first but then i thought i'd try anyway since you never know. because i didnt do much research about the school and don't know much about it 😳 i try to stay positive but i also want to be realistic
I'm sure you'll rock the interviews. Every time I see one of your posts, it like it brightens up the forum amid all these rejection/still waiting/emo posts.
😀 thanks Zero!
3
321931
Well, I would love to go to Columbia too but my stats are below their average, most schools my GPA was below average but my DAT above so i was hoping it would balance out but for Columbia both are under...
i didnt even apply at first but then i thought i'd try anyway since you never know. because i didnt do much research about the school and don't know much about it 😳 i try to stay positive but i also want to be realistic
😀 thanks Zero!
I agree with Xzero. I'm really rooting that you do well in your interviews. I would love to be you classmate if I do get in (hopefully) 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a call from western today!!!
I got an interview for UW on Sept 27th 😀
wish me luck, I am so excited 🙂
wish me luck, I am so excited 🙂
Western invite today!! super psyched!!!I got a call from western today!!!
Western invite today!! super psyched!!!
Congratulations. Mind if I ask how were you notified?
Last edited:
Congrats everyone on interview invites!!!
Does anyone know what the writing sample is about for the UMKC interview??
Does anyone know what the writing sample is about for the UMKC interview??
Western invite today!! super psyched!!!
Grats man! Western is like an hour from my apartment.

Western invite today!! super psyched!!!
WOOO!! congrats man! go rock them!
Just heard from MWU-IL! Interview 9/23!
MWU-IL invite! Scheduled for 10/15!
I got an interview for UW on Sept 27th 😀
wish me luck, I am so excited 🙂
Are you a Washington resident?
MWU-IL invite! Scheduled for 10/15!
I did not get an email but it is updated on their application website.
Yes! I am 🙂Are you a Washington resident?
I got an interview for UW on Sept 27th 😀
wish me luck, I am so excited 🙂
how were you notified?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Colorado Interview
Congrats everyone.
How did they contact you?? You're the first I've seen to get one. Oh man I want one soooo bad. Congrats!!
I got a call from western today!!!
when was your application mailing date?
and the people up there for Western Interviews, when was your mailing date?
Thanks!!!!
iluvdentistry- I am sure you have one on the way. I got the invite by e-mail and they also requested the following:
-50$ fee
-Residency form
-Regents questionnaire
-Letter of recommendation waiver form
They gave me the interview date of September 25 and I can pick either a morning or afternoon interview.
Good Luck
-50$ fee
-Residency form
-Regents questionnaire
-Letter of recommendation waiver form
They gave me the interview date of September 25 and I can pick either a morning or afternoon interview.
Good Luck
iluvdentistry- I am sure you have one on the way. I got the invite by e-mail and they also requested the following:
-50$ fee
-Residency form
-Regents questionnaire
-Letter of recommendation waiver form
They gave me the interview date of September 25 and I can pick either a morning or afternoon interview.
Good Luck
Awesome!! Good for you 🙂
HEY HEY HEY!! Im with u dentalbuzz!! 10/15 MWUIL....see u there!! 🙂MWU-IL invite! Scheduled for 10/15!
Western called me and told me sept 18...then asked if that was ok...i said abso fing lutely!!! 🙂Congratulations. Mind if I ask how were you notified?
this is an awesome invite!!!......u r soooo lucky!! I would love to be in CO......im moving there right after dental school!!Colorado Interview
Congrats everyone.
Western called me and told me sept 18...then asked if that was ok...i said abso fing lutely!!! 🙂
NICE! you got two now! I remember like it was just yesterday where we were stressing to each other through pm's LOL
Western called me and told me sept 18...then asked if that was ok...i said abso fing lutely!!! 🙂
When was your application complete at the school?
asdoh people... when did your "application complete" email come through?
asdoh people... when did your "application complete" email come through?
my secondary application was received/complete on august 3rd.
San Antonio invite today for September 20th
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
by email! and they asked to call and set the date.how were you notified?
hahahahaha!! ur sooo funny man!!!.....i had a fortune cookie yesterday that said something very similar!!.....western invite too....MWUIL today!!interview invite from westen uni..... And I literally just opened a fortune cookie saying "your dream will come true when you least expect it"
my advice to all of you. GO TO PANDA EXPRESS NOW
NOVA and CASE rejection 🙁
interview invite from westen uni..... And I literally just opened a fortune cookie saying "your dream will come true when you least expect it"
my advice to all of you. GO TO PANDA EXPRESS NOW
👍 I love Panda 😀
a long time ago it seems..i got an email saying they received it on 8/17......but i completed my secondary there like 2 months ago and had to place review on hold for new DAT scores ......DAT update was 8/25When was your application complete at the school?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 79K