**Official interview invite/ rejection/ acceptance thread: 2010-2011 cycle**

Started by dunkind
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
they sent you an e-mail for app complete for creighton? I only received a letter in the mail....................

o woops sorry. i actually received confirmation via snail but they said im missing something which i wasnt. so i eamiled them and they returned my email saying i do indeed have everything.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oooooOO not with his DAT score...he just made it possible. 24? seriously? wat a beast
lol i am international (girl btw) I was sooooo shocked! its a state school. I wasnt even sure if I should have finished the supplemental... but thank god i did
 
Interview at Ohio State University via email 😀. Its October 16th.
My DAT doesn't up to yours, but I am just as happy to receive an Oct.16 interview invite to OSU. Also a little bit surprised, as my application wasn't complete til Aug 30.
 
ucla- my last name starts with a C, you have nothing to worry about i am sure you will get one today or early next week. Also no update on AADSAS and I have not checked UofP's update page.
 
ucla- my last name starts with a C, you have nothing to worry about i am sure you will get one today or early next week. Also no update on AADSAS and I have not checked UofP's update page.

Email? What date?
 
Ohio State interview invite via email this morning. AADSAS status didn't change, and they only give one date as an option. I got Saturday, Oct 16 as well.


lol your DAT scores is pretty ridiculous.lolol Are you LDS by chance? Just curious. 😀
 
ucla- my last name starts with a C, you have nothing to worry about i am sure you will get one today or early next week. Also no update on AADSAS and I have not checked UofP's update page.

Wow!!! congrats! when did you send your secondary to UCLA? How did they notify you about invitation? thanks
 
I would sure love to hear from some more schools this week. Specifically OSU, VCU and Louisville...😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UOP INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

october 18th 👍

for all those who are waiting, just be patient and something good will come up.
 
Creighton interview on 10/6! I got the email this morning. Anyone else with a Creighton interview? The follow-up email they sent says that interviews are only offered on Mondays and Fridays, but mine is on a Wednesday...?
 
called me this morning round 10 or so.

my mailing date was june 4th.

goodluck to everybody, hang in there

was it an automated message? i got a call around 10 or so too at home, someone picked it up but didn't know what they were saying.... and hung up...

can you tell i'm getting desperate here? lol
 
was it an automated message? i got a call around 10 or so too at home, someone picked it up but didn't know what they were saying.... and hung up...

can you tell i'm getting desperate here? lol

lol thats why i let my unknown calls go to voicemail. best for you to call back a minute later than to hang up on the caller and then have them never call back lol
 
was it an automated message? i got a call around 10 or so too at home, someone picked it up but didn't know what they were saying.... and hung up...

can you tell i'm getting desperate here? lol

Its not automated, and UoP calls come from a 415 area code.
 
was it an automated message? i got a call around 10 or so too at home, someone picked it up but didn't know what they were saying.... and hung up...

can you tell i'm getting desperate here? lol

lol, you are hilarious bro.

Check the area code of the call and call them back today. The girl that answers the phone for UoP is SSSSUUUUPPPERER NICE and very pleasant to talk to.

Best of Luck and See you on Monday 🙂
 
First rejection from Case. There will be more rejections, but this one blind sided me. 🙁 I hate getting bad news on a Friday night. It came in the mail in case someone was interested.
 
Last edited:
First rejection from Case. There will be more rejections, but this one blind sided me. 🙁 I hate getting bad news on a Friday night. It came in the mail in case someone was interested.

Although unfortunate, Case has a GPA cut off (I think). You were probably just weeded out by a computer. Try not to take it to heart 👍
 
First rejection from Case. There will be more rejections, but this one blind sided me. 🙁 I hate getting bad news on a Friday night. It came in the mail in case someone was interested.

Sorry to hear that. 🙁 Your DAT is amazing. I'm still trying to figure out why some get interviews while others get rejections. Best of luck to you! :luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First rejection from Case. There will be more rejections, but this one blind sided me. 🙁 I hate getting bad news on a Friday night. It came in the mail in case someone was interested.

Sorry to hear that. 🙁

But keep in mind, when one door closes, another door opens! 😀
 
Thanks for the kind word, XZeRO, FreeFallin, and MrBeans. I'll get over it. I think tomorrow's BBQ will cheer me up. 😀

I was thinking of calling them up and ask what I could do to improve my chances next year if I don't get in this year. Is this a reasonable thing to do or would they brush me off due to being swamped?
 
First rejection from Case. There will be more rejections, but this one blind sided me. 🙁 I hate getting bad news on a Friday night. It came in the mail in case someone was interested.

darkwalk did you get notified via AADSAS or snail?

Mine is still under review for like 3 weeks...
 
lol, you are hilarious bro.

Check the area code of the call and call them back today. The girl that answers the phone for UoP is SSSSUUUUPPPERER NICE and very pleasant to talk to.

Best of Luck and See you on Monday 🙂

pleasant to talk to as in a very soothing voice? haha
 
Thanks for the kind word, XZeRO, FreeFallin, and MrBeans. I'll get over it. I think tomorrow's BBQ will cheer me up. 😀

I was thinking of calling them up and ask what I could do to improve my chances next year if I don't get in this year. Is this a reasonable thing to do or would they brush me off due to being swamped?

darkwalk... don't worry you'll get in this year 😀