You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official interview invite/ rejection/ acceptance thread: 2010-2011 cycle**
Started by dunkind
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
UDM interview 😀
such a long wait (like close to 2 months) for another interview I'm soooo happy 🙂
How was it sent? Email? time of day?
How was it sent? Email? time of day?
Email and AADSAS today around 11:45 PST
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UDM interview 😀
such a long wait (like close to 2 months) for another interview I'm soooo happy 🙂
UDM as well.
Email and AADSAS today around 11:45 PST
does AADSAS update on weekends? i never knew that, haha
Columbia invite finally! Right when I woke up too. What a great start to my day 🙂
Do you know if they're pre-dec is full? How long did it take to confirm your interview date??



I'll let you know when they reply to my interview acceptance. I asked for the first available Friday, even if it means this Friday. So hopefully there's some Pre-Dec spots left :]
Congrats, that's so exciting! Goodluck and I hope its a Pre-Dec interview!
Do you know if they're pre-dec is full? How long did it take to confirm your interview date??![]()
They are not done with pre-dec interviews. All remaining Fridays including this Friday are available. So that's good news for everyone else! I got confirmed for this Friday the 12th within a few hours of sending my interview acceptance email.
They are not done with pre-dec interviews. All remaining Fridays including this Friday are available. So that's good news for everyone else! I got confirmed for this Friday the 12th within a few hours of sending my interview acceptance email.
See you there!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations Jon and to the rest of you. 👍👍
And to JB as well! 😀
Thanks pee dubs. I requested Nov. 19. Hope I get it and hope I would get a decision on Dec. 1..
Sorry for the late reply, I have been dealing with presentations, papers, and midterms for the last 10 days. Taking my last midterm today.🙂
@ JBieber: My mailing date was 07-09 and completion was Aug 23rd.
@ amali & Smilindai : looking forward to see you guys. 🙂 Looking into hotels and flights right now. I recommend you do the same, there are some good deals available for advance reservations.
@ JBieber: My mailing date was 07-09 and completion was Aug 23rd.
@ amali & Smilindai : looking forward to see you guys. 🙂 Looking into hotels and flights right now. I recommend you do the same, there are some good deals available for advance reservations.
Columbia invite!!!! Life is good again!
Wooow Congrats. good luck. What was your mailing and completion date. when is your interview?
First Interview Invite!!!!! 😀
LSU on Dec 3rd.
Instate
AADSAS final mailing date 9/10/2010
Sup mailed 8/13/2010
I received an email this morning. AADSAS has not changed yet.
Good Luck to everyone.
Mud
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you. I hope you do very well on your interview 🙂
👍
Woot! Interview at UDM as well. Anyone know if they have any pre-dec spots left? I don't think it matters much, it seems like they are a bit behind in the process in general.
So excited to hear back from someone!![]()
Columbia invite!!!! Life is good again!
Hey CONGRATS 🙂
Do you mind sharing when u received the app complete status on aadsas?
THANKS
Wooow Congrats. good luck. What was your mailing and completion date. when is your interview?
Thanks!
First mailing was 7/30. DAT mailed out 8/20. Been under review on AADSAS since 8/23!!! Thought this day would never come...
I requested Nov. 19th but they haven't confirmed it yet.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you. I hope you do very well on your interview 🙂
Thanks! 😀
Same to you! Good Luck with the schools you have heard from and here's hoping for the ones you have yet to hear from!
Mud
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got Columbia. Just checked the e-mail...wish I checked it earlier to make an earlier interview request. Still waiting to hear back from them for date confirmation.
And congrats on UoP, up there!
thanks! i was surprised to get this one bc i was already giving up hope on UoP not to mention to get an interview for a regular spot! i was convinced they were only giving interviews for alternate spots so theres still hope guys! They told me over the phone that there are still other interview days for UOP in january
Thanks!
First mailing was 7/30. DAT mailed out 8/20. Been under review on AADSAS since 8/23!!! Thought this day would never come...
I requested Nov. 19th but they haven't confirmed it yet.
Congrats!! Did your AADSAS change as well?
For UIC,
I think they just started giving out interviews. They have been so slow. My date is November 30th, which confuses me whether they are going to give ma an answer in December. But, I am pretty sure they will be giving out interviews, so hang in there 😀
I think they just started giving out interviews. They have been so slow. My date is November 30th, which confuses me whether they are going to give ma an answer in December. But, I am pretty sure they will be giving out interviews, so hang in there 😀
University of Colorado! 😍
Yayyyyy Jsizzle!!!! Congrats!!!!!! 👍👍![]()
thanks! youre killin it with your interviews
Congrats JB! Still waiting to hear from them. Kill the interview!
University of Colorado! 😍
congrats, are you in-stater? when was your app completed?
congrats, are you in-stater? when was your app completed?
Yep I am in-state and my app was completed 7/16.
congrats fellow bears jsizzle and bearteeth. were you guys in cal pds?
thanks! No I was not in PDS but I do know of a few ppl in it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Temple interview invite! Pre-dec! 

How did they notified you??Temple interview invite! Pre-dec!![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 79K

