You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official interview invite/ rejection/ acceptance thread: 2010-2011 cycle**
Started by dunkind
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
First interview invite, Indiana, e-mail 8/12
_______________________
GPA: 3.96 sGPA:3.96 nsGPA: 3.96
DAT aa/ts/pat: 23/24/23
_______________________
GPA: 3.96 sGPA:3.96 nsGPA: 3.96
DAT aa/ts/pat: 23/24/23
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an interview invite to Case through AADSAS today. I haven't gotten it in the mail yet.
Mail Date: July 23
DAT: AA:20 Science: 21 PAT: 20
Mail Date: July 23
DAT: AA:20 Science: 21 PAT: 20
Thanks schen140 🙂 I'll be at Case too! I went on my MWU online again to schedule the interview and now there are no dates left to choose from!good job toothbrite!
i got aadsas update saying im invited to interview at case western today. havent received it in the mail yet though
Case interview
MWU-AZ interview
Indiana interview
🙂
MWU-AZ interview
Indiana interview
🙂
Suhshi, i got the umdnj invite in the mail. I'm a Florida resident.
Suhshi, i got the umdnj invite in the mail. I'm a Florida resident.
gracias
hey makeyousmile what was your gpa/scigpa if you don't mind me asking....
Received an invite to Midwestern yesterday(Aug 12th)
So far:
Indiana
Case Western
Midwestern
So far:
Indiana
Case Western
Midwestern
Received an invite from Indiana today!!
Congrats! Are you an in-state student?
Indiana invite also!
it's my first and i'm OOS in case anyone is wondering
btw anyone heard from any California schools?
it seems ppl from this thread only heard from nova, midwestern, indiana, msu
it's my first and i'm OOS in case anyone is wondering
btw anyone heard from any California schools?
it seems ppl from this thread only heard from nova, midwestern, indiana, msu
Indiana invite also!
it's my first and i'm OOS in case anyone is wondering
btw anyone heard from any California schools?
it seems ppl from this thread only heard from nova, midwestern, indiana, msu
When was your mailing date?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Are you an in-state student?
No I'm not, I'm from Michigan.
UF interview: August 20th
UMDNJ interview: September 10
NOVA Interview: October 1
Anyone else have the same interview dates as me??
Hey makeyousmile, Iam interviewing at umdnj on sept 10th as well 🙂 slot -9am to 12:45 pm
Last edited:
omg....umdnj - sept 10th for me too!!! slot -9am to 12:45 pm
What state are you from and what are your stats?
awesome!! are you out of state? im flying there from florida.
I live in Jersey City, am international though.
Bconway, my stats are aa:20 TS:20 PAT:17 (Took it only once), GPA overall: 3.77, Sci: 3.67,
I also have a graduate degree from NYU in Healthcare Management : 3.46, and research exp. for like 1.5 yrs, paper published as first author. Full scholarship for undergrad (University Scholar) and was awarded a research scholarship as well..
Bconway, my stats are aa:20 TS:20 PAT:17 (Took it only once), GPA overall: 3.77, Sci: 3.67,
I also have a graduate degree from NYU in Healthcare Management : 3.46, and research exp. for like 1.5 yrs, paper published as first author. Full scholarship for undergrad (University Scholar) and was awarded a research scholarship as well..
Interviews at: Indiana 10/6, Midwestern 11/1(AZ),
Denied at: NOVA 8/13 damn
Denied at: NOVA 8/13 damn
Last edited:
Hey BCONWAY52-
I see you have an interview with MCG- When did you submit your application to them, and how (and when) did they notify you of your interview invite?
Thanks so much!!!![]()
I submitted it on like the 2nd or 3rd of June...didn't have all of my stuff in though until the first/second week of July (lacking 1 LOR and my DATs). Received the invite via email on 7/23...
I know someone who received an Interview for NOVA on August 5th. I'm not sure when they started thoughNOVA interview invite today via email!!.... Scheduled for Dec. 1st
Mailing date 7/16
It's kinda late but I will take that!
I wonder when would be the very first interview day at Nova.
Any idea?
Invited to UTDB-Houston on August 12
Interview is scheduled for August 23!!!!
Interview is scheduled for August 23!!!!
Case interview
Indiana interview
MWU-AZ interview
UT Memphis interview
🙂
Indiana interview
MWU-AZ interview
UT Memphis interview
🙂
Case interview
Indiana interview
MWU-AZ interview
UT Memphis interview
🙂
Congratulations! How and when did UT contact you for the interview? Are you by anyway a TN resident? I have only seen one other interview invite from them on here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey smiley when did indiana contact you? i have a 7/23 mail date, decent stats, international and am really hoping for an interview there
I received the invitation by email on July 27th for a Sept. 21st interview.
Congratulations! How and when did UT contact you for the interview? Are you by anyway a TN resident? I have only seen one other interview invite from them on here.
Thank you! I got my interview invite letter in the mail this weekend. I am a TN resident. Congrats to you on Indiana!
Received an Indiana interview for September 20 or 21. It seems like a lot of the IU interviews listed here are in October and November. Does it mean anything that my interview date is earlier, or are those just the dates no one wanted?
No, I doubt that. I believe it is because we are IN residents. OOS interviewees were given 10-15 days to choose from and they seem to have all been in Nov. and Oct. I'm happy being early! 🙂
Last edited:
No, I doubt that. I believe it is because we are IN residents. OOS interviewees were given 10-15 days to choose from and they seemed to have all been in Nov. and Oct. I'm happy being early! 🙂
You guys are lucky!!! I wish mine was in september 😉
Interview invite to Columbia. Got an e-mail today 16 August.
hey darkwalk, where else are u going to be interviewing at?
Interview invite to Columbia. Got an e-mail today 16 August.
Congratulations.
Quick question, what's the best way to contact their admissions office?
It's very difficult for me to get information about my application status.
Interview invite to Columbia. Got an e-mail today 16 August.
Same! It says they enclosed travel information. Is there an attachment of some sort?
When was your mailing date? Thanks in advance.
@grx20718: I did not get any attachment. I think they goofed.
@UCLAbruinz: I only heard from two schools so far and got interviews in both: Nova and Columbia. I hope this trend continues. 🙂
what are your stats?
Interview invite to Minnesota via e-mail today
Oh boy, I'm so nervous now

That school is my first pick... If I don't get an email today, I'm going to get worried.
What are you stats and what was your AADSAS mailing date if you don't mind me asking.
By the way...
CONGRATULATIONS! 😀
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just got my interview invite at columbia! my first one
What time did they send you the e-mail?
Oh boy, I'm so nervous now
That school is my first pick... If I don't get an email today, I'm going to get worried.
What are you stats and what was your AADSAS mailing date if you don't mind me asking.
By the way...
CONGRATULATIONS! 😀
OMG me too
Don't worry you're not alone...I'm at the end of the alphabet...maybe they're sending them out in alphabetical order😕😕😕Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 79K
