***Official Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those who have interviewed, how is the interview style like? Is it open file or closed file? During the interview do they have access to your DAT scores and gpa? At one school I interviewed at I was told that it was open file but i was surprised when they didnt have access to my DAT and GPA
did u just got an interview invitation now?

Members don't see this ad.

To those who have interviewed, how is the interview style like? Is it open file or closed file? During the interview do they have access to your DAT scores and gpa? At one school I interviewed at I was told that it was open file but i was surprised when they didnt have access to my DAT and GPA
They have access to your GPA and DAT definitely since I could see my scores at the top of their paper. It's a completely open file interview but only one of the 4 interviewers even discussed academic performance and it was just a quick comment saying I did well.

Members don't see this ad :)
They have access to your GPA and DAT definitely since I could see my scores at the top of their paper. It's a completely open file interview but only one of the 4 interviewers even discussed academic performance and it was just a quick comment saying I did well.
did u just got an interview invitation to Marquette today the 10th?

Is it me or does Marquette Admissions never answer the phone?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I got a email response back a few days ago for an email I sent on the 3rd. I think they probably got thousands of emails and calls to go through so be patient.

I got a email response back a few days ago for an email I sent on the 3rd. I think they probably got thousands of emails and calls to go through so be patient.
What did they say?

I contacted Brian a few days ago and he told me that 600 ppl got rejected from Marquette already or now it could be more. My app still says under review and he said that it is a good sign.

I got an interview invite today for Jan 25!

I remember them saying at my interview (oct 1st) that last year they interviewed 250 OOS and offered acceptances to 199 of them. Am I remembering that wrong? Did anyone else hear that? As an OOS student who is waitlisted, I hope that’s the case lol

Anyone got acceptance offers from the waitlist?

Anyone got acceptance offers from the waitlist?
Sadly no, I know last years thread they sent out second round of acceptances out wednesday of this week so hopefully theres movement today or tomorrow

If you check on their website and click under “what’s happening in admissions” it gives more insight

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

So did anyone receive an interview request this week?

My transcripts and coursework updates were received about 3 weeks ago. However, it hasn't been verified yet. Has anyone's transcripts with fall semester grades been verified yet? Do they want transcripts to be sent through AADSAS or another route?

Has anyone that is In State gotten off of the waitlist yet?

Someone I know got off the waitlist just last week. So 2nd acceptance was def out.

Reactions: 1 users
How many interview dates are there going to be in Feb at MUSoD?

Reactions: 2 users
To those who got accepted, can someone share a copy of Marquette Dental Tuition (2019-2020) with me? Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I am travelling from California to Wisconain this week and I would like to take tour of Marquette Dental School because I will apply this coming cycle. If any of you would like to help please message me. THANK YOU!

Hi everyone I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I am travelling from California to Wisconain this week and I would like to take tour of Marquette Dental School because I will apply this coming cycle. If any of you would like to help please message me. THANK YOU!

Check this out, you should go.

Attachments

• AC0F743E-6168-4386-9A0E-B20B59B7A933.jpeg
    AC0F743E-6168-4386-9A0E-B20B59B7A933.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 118
What is the dental enrichment summer program? How long is it?
So MU offers two summer programs. Both listed as "Opportunities for Disadvantaged Students"
1)CSEP - college science enrichment program
2) PSEP - pre-enrollment summer program

Both these programs are about 5-6 weeks in the summer. And PSEP basically gives specific (not sure how many) students the opportunity to take some first semester courses ahead of time to get them used to the heavy work load involved in Dental/Professional school. We get to take lecture and lab courses.
Here is part of what the email said: "Successful completion of the Dental Summer Enrichment Program is required for you to matriculate into Marquette University School of Dentistry in August"

So MU offers two summer programs. Both listed as "Opportunities for Disadvantaged Students"
1)CSEP - college science enrichment program
2) PSEP - pre-enrollment summer program

Both these programs are about 5-6 weeks in the summer. And PSEP basically gives specific (not sure how many) students the opportunity to take some first semester courses ahead of time to get them used to the heavy work load involved in Dental/Professional school. We get to take lecture and lab courses.
Here is part of what the email said: "Successful completion of the Dental Summer Enrichment Program is required for you to matriculate into Marquette University School of Dentistry in August"
Do you have it on the 15th of Feb as well?

Does anyone know if the second round of acceptances has been sent out for OOS people?

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if there are other interview dates for the enrichment program?!

Status
Not open for further replies.