***Official MOSDOH Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance

cpk94

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Became impatient while waiting on someone create this, so I did. As far as I know, this isn't a thread yet. Am I wrong? If so, I couldn't find it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I couldn't find any other one either, so good call. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck all! If you have any questions, let me know. I am a D2 at MOSDOH right now!

Has anyone received the supplemental and know what questions are on it?

Also when you're doing the supplemental be sure to save frequently and log off/log on regularly. I've been having to redo the questions about 3 times each. Actually it'd be easier to do one of them, copy the text somewhere just in case.

Also when you're doing the supplemental be sure to save frequently and log off/log on regularly. I've been having to redo the questions about 3 times each. Actually it'd be easier to do one of them, copy the text somewhere just in case.
HaHa, that is some seriously good advice!!! It took waaaaay longer than it should have due to clicking next and it was no longer logged in.

HaHa, that is some seriously good advice!!! It took waaaaay longer than it should have due to clicking next and it was no longer logged in.
Hahahah so frustrating! And I guess this applies to asdoh too haha

I filled out the supplemental a few weeks ago and had the same issue. Just save after each question is answered and you will be fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has any interview invites been sent out yet?

I don't think so. They are not even showing up on my AADSAS page; however, I have already sent the supplemental app so I know they have my application. The app was sent on 7/2/15 during the first wave. I haven't received anything from them since the supplemental application, and when I try to email admissions about questions it gets kicked back saying that the server is down

Got an interview invite!

Reactions: 2 users
based on past years turn out, does anyone know if receiving an interview from ASDOH makes it likely that you would also receive one from MOSDOH?

based on past years turn out, does anyone know if receiving an interview from ASDOH makes it likely that you would also receive one from MOSDOH?
I have an interview at ASDOH but haven't heard from MOSDOH...

I have an interview at ASDOH but haven't heard from MOSDOH...
Im wondering the same thing for MWU-AZ since i also applied to their Illinois location. Just have to wait and see I guess.

When you guys went to schedule your interview, did they give you multiple dates to choose from or just one?

Im wondering the same thing for MWU-AZ since i also applied to their Illinois location. Just have to wait and see I guess.
Ya I got rejected from MWU-AZ so I'm interested too!

Congrats. What are your stats / shadowing and volunteering hours, if you don't mind me asking

Last edited:
Congrats. What are your stats / shadowing and volunteering hours, if you don't mind me asking
Thank you! My science gpa is 3.93 and overall 3.94. DAT is 22AA/23TS/23PAT. I have 115 hours shadowing in general dentistry, and a good amount of volunteering (non dental) in student tutoring, hospital, and coaching.

That is awesome! Amazing stats. Congrats again

Receiving an interview from MOSDOH will not affect your ability to get one at ASDOH. Even though they are sister schools they're separate entities so just because you get rejected from ASDOH doesn't mean you will be rejected from MOSDOH.

I don't think so. They are not even showing up on my AADSAS page; however, I have already sent the supplemental app so I know they have my application. The app was sent on 7/2/15 during the first wave. I haven't received anything from them since the supplemental application, and when I try to email admissions about questions it gets kicked back saying that the server is down
hey, I sent in my stuff the same exact days and don't have anything on AADSAS. Did you figure it out? Thanks

hey, I sent in my stuff the same exact days and don't have anything on AADSAS. Did you figure it out? Thanks
Not really.....everybody I talk to says that MOSDOH doesn't update AADSAS. From what I understand ASDOH does the same thing.

I wonder if they are even going to have a class this year. lol

Reactions: 3 users
Is anyone going to the interview on October 8th?

Just now getting my supplemental :( Maybe I can still get a pre-dec interview though, good luck to all applying!

Just turned in my supplemental. :(

How was the interview?

Anyone know if they will be doing any more interviews pre-December?

Also, does anyone know about how many people apply to this school, is it like ASDOH with 3000+ applicants?