******Official MWU-IL C/O 2015 acceptance thread****

Hey! got my acceptance call yesterday morning! had a march 10 interview, this shall be a glorious coming year!

Members don't see this ad.

no! havent heard anything positive or negative. is it possible they are going in reverse order for the march interview dates? RUDE! haha..what day were you?

I interviewed March 4, and haven't heard anything positive or negative either haha. hopefully we will here something positive soon! I went and looked at my online MWU account stuff...but nothing has changed there :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I also interviewed March 17th. I know of a few others who interviewed March 17th & 10th who have double admissions and are not choosing MWU-IL! Definitely do NOT lose hope! It's not over until school begins on SEPTEMBER 6th!!

Be encouraged! :)

Anyone from march 4 interviews and earlier hear back about anything yet??

Hang in there peeps!! You will hear good news soon!

dont lose hope! you never know how many people will accept positions. when/how did you hear?

I emailed Abbey and she told me. She said I will get the actual letter in about a week or so...=(
Yeah, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for now...thank you guys for your words of encouragement!

so guys whats your take on this...if we havent heard anything does that mean our "denied" or "alternate list" letter is in the mail?

so guys whats your take on this...if we havent heard anything does that mean our "denied" or "alternate list" letter is in the mail?

Have you checked your mwu portal? I feel like they may still be making decisions...

Have you checked your mwu portal? I feel like they may still be making decisions...

i just called. if you are placed on the alternate list it does NOT show up on your portal....and i would know...because im on the list :(

i just called. if you are placed on the alternate list it does NOT show up on your portal....and i would know...because im on the list :(

Ahhh that's really helpful. Thanks- i didnt know if anyone said anything about their mwu portal status besides for an 'acceptance'. Lots of finger crossing to do now I guess? :scared:

i'm gonna drop my seat for another school. hope one of you lucky people get it :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys...I'm also going to give up my spot today...hang in there, we had to respond by the 29th so I'm sure they'll be accepting more students after that date passes. Best of luck to you all!

Omg Thank you guys sooo much , You have no idea what this means to some of us that are still waiting , Wish u best of luck :love:

Just got into UIC this morning. Now I'm faced with the tough decision of MWU il and UIC. Anyone have thoughts//advice//stories on why they chose MWU over other schools? (note: I am instate in IL so tuition at UIC will be significantly less than MWU)

UIC has been around for a long time, awesome school and a lot cheaper. MWU is brand new and only initial accredited. It's an easy choice. Congrats.

Sounds like toothie and his two posts is really trying to sway your decision! Tough decision though for real. I don't know anything about UIC or I would try to help. I think MWU-IL will be epic though.

GOT MY ACCEPTANCE CALL TODAY!!!
WOOOHOOO!
See you all there! =D

OK, so I go to Loyola University - Chicago and I decided to be pre-dental after my freshman year and I am currently entering my freshman year. I visited MWU and I liked it. I wanted to know what kind of GPA (overall and science) and DAT I would need to make myself competitive for admission when I apply in 2 years. I know that is a long way from now, but I am motivated to be a dentist. If you could kindly post your stats that would be nice. Good luck all!!!!

Can any current students please offer some insight on how you like the program? I am interviewing on Thur and I'm interested to see what you think! PM me please! thanks in advance!