*Official P&S Rejection Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorcynical

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you have been rejected and would like to vent post here. All those pretentious people that were accepted stay out. If I see one more..."miracles can happen" type thread in regards to Columbia I will flip out. Just remember, no matter how great you thought Columbia was you are probably better off not going there. Consider the rejection a blessing in disguise. It is full of northern elitists.

Members don't see this ad.

TROLL ALERT. TROLL ALERT. TROLL ALERT. TROLL ALERT.

lyragrl why are you vandalizing the forums. I have nothing but love for you. I hold you in high esteem. Not as high as Gleevac but pretty high.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey your avatar looks like Squat N' Squeeze's! Sorry I just wanna point out the (intended??) obviousness here ;)

I want to see a posting FLAME WAR bewteen squat and squeeze and DrCynical.

Can the man/woman behind either/both of these creations make that happen?

CCW

Originally posted by Cooper_Wriston
I want to see a posting FLAME WAR bewteen squat and squeeze and DrCynical.

Can the man/woman behind either/both of these creations make that happen?

CCW

SnS is by far more hilarious. I have nothing on SnS. He is a gem and I am but the rough.

That's very true.

At least you've now admitted you're a troll.

Originally posted by lyragrl
That's very true.

At least you've now admitted you're a troll.

Troll? SnS was not a troll. He was a man with a vision. I come here for support and to offer support. I hope to enlighten the minds of premeds. I am not here solely for comical relief. I have feelings. I have ideas. I have insight. I hope this better clarifies my role on SDN. I want this to be a tree of trust.

Originally posted by doctorcynical
Troll?

"He is a gem and I am but the rough"

Oh and I guess to get to the conclusion that you're a troll, one has to first conclude that SnS is a troll...

Originally posted by CalBeE
"He is a gem and I am but the rough"

Oh and I guess to get to the conclusion that you're a troll, one has to first conclude that SnS is a troll...

Where is that FuzzyLogic guy when you need him.

Originally posted by doctorcynical
Troll? SnS was not a troll. He was a man with a vision. I come here for support and to offer support. I hope to enlighten the minds of premeds. I am not here solely for comical relief. I have feelings. I have ideas. I have insight. I hope this better clarifies my role on SDN. I want this to be a tree of trust.

.....and I'll bet you distributed freakin' condoms in Uganda.

Originally posted by citygirl

Haha...anything associated with "AIDS" and "Developing country" looks good on resume, right? ;)

Originally posted by citygirl

Presumably.

At least SnS was funny. And he didn't start so many stupid threads.

Oh, and SnS didn't falsely apologize. How many times have we seen doctorcycnical write: "I'm sorry [insert name here]. I'll tone it down," only to see him post some annoying/inflammatory thread five minutes later?

Presumably.

At least SnS was funny. And he didn't start so many stupid threads.

Oh, and SnS didn't falsely apologize. How many times have we seen doctorcycnical write: "I'm sorry [insert name here]. I'll tone it down," only to see him post some annoying/inflammatory thread five minutes later?

Personalities can change over time. Plus if the same person behind SnS wanna assume another identity, he/she will not only change the screen name, but also key posting characteristics.

So you're suggesting doctorcynical and SnS are the same person?

Why are we wasting our time trying to psychoanalyze a troll?

So you're suggesting doctorcynical and SnS are the same person?

I'm sure I'm not the only one with that feeling...

Originally posted by Kashue
Why are we wasting our time trying to psychoanalyze a troll?

Oh, because I have a boatload of work to do I guess. But your point is well taken, Kashue.