doctorcynical

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2004
392
0
Fresno
Status (Visible)
If you have been rejected and would like to vent post here. All those pretentious people that were accepted stay out. If I see one more..."miracles can happen" type thread in regards to Columbia I will flip out. Just remember, no matter how great you thought Columbia was you are probably better off not going there. Consider the rejection a blessing in disguise. It is full of northern elitists.
 

lyragrl

Mold-a-rama fan
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2003
441
0
Status (Visible)
TROLL ALERT. TROLL ALERT. TROLL ALERT. TROLL ALERT.

TROLL ALERT. TROLL ALERT. TROLL ALERT. TROLL ALERT.

TROLL ALERT. TROLL ALERT. TROLL ALERT. TROLL ALERT.
 

doctorcynical

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2004
392
0
Fresno
Status (Visible)
lyragrl why are you vandalizing the forums. I have nothing but love for you. I hold you in high esteem. Not as high as Gleevac but pretty high.
 
About the Ads

CalBeE

Full Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
2,062
1
Status (Visible)
Hey your avatar looks like Squat N' Squeeze's! Sorry I just wanna point out the (intended??) obviousness here ;)
 

JohnHolmes

Large Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2003
3,207
3
39
Status (Visible)
I want to see a posting FLAME WAR bewteen squat and squeeze and DrCynical.

Can the man/woman behind either/both of these creations make that happen?

CCW
 

doctorcynical

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2004
392
0
Fresno
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by Cooper_Wriston
I want to see a posting FLAME WAR bewteen squat and squeeze and DrCynical.

Can the man/woman behind either/both of these creations make that happen?

CCW

SnS is by far more hilarious. I have nothing on SnS. He is a gem and I am but the rough.
 

lyragrl

Mold-a-rama fan
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2003
441
0
Status (Visible)
That's very true.

At least you've now admitted you're a troll.
 

doctorcynical

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2004
392
0
Fresno
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by lyragrl
That's very true.

At least you've now admitted you're a troll.

Troll? SnS was not a troll. He was a man with a vision. I come here for support and to offer support. I hope to enlighten the minds of premeds. I am not here solely for comical relief. I have feelings. I have ideas. I have insight. I hope this better clarifies my role on SDN. I want this to be a tree of trust.
 

CalBeE

Full Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
2,062
1
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by doctorcynical
Troll?

"He is a gem and I am but the rough"

Oh and I guess to get to the conclusion that you're a troll, one has to first conclude that SnS is a troll...
 

doctorcynical

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2004
392
0
Fresno
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by CalBeE
"He is a gem and I am but the rough"

Oh and I guess to get to the conclusion that you're a troll, one has to first conclude that SnS is a troll...

Where is that FuzzyLogic guy when you need him.
 

citygirl

Land of Happy Cows
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2003
1,062
4
59
San Francisco
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by doctorcynical
Troll? SnS was not a troll. He was a man with a vision. I come here for support and to offer support. I hope to enlighten the minds of premeds. I am not here solely for comical relief. I have feelings. I have ideas. I have insight. I hope this better clarifies my role on SDN. I want this to be a tree of trust.

.....and I'll bet you distributed freakin' condoms in Uganda.
 

CalBeE

Full Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
2,062
1
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by citygirl
.....and I'll bet you distributed freakin' condoms in Uganda.

Haha...anything associated with "AIDS" and "Developing country" looks good on resume, right? ;)
 

lyragrl

Mold-a-rama fan
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2003
441
0
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by citygirl
.....and I'll bet you distributed freakin' condoms in Uganda.

Presumably.

At least SnS was funny. And he didn't start so many stupid threads.

Oh, and SnS didn't falsely apologize. How many times have we seen doctorcycnical write: "I'm sorry [insert name here]. I'll tone it down," only to see him post some annoying/inflammatory thread five minutes later?
 

CalBeE

Full Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
2,062
1
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by lyragrl
Presumably.

At least SnS was funny. And he didn't start so many stupid threads.

Oh, and SnS didn't falsely apologize. How many times have we seen doctorcycnical write: "I'm sorry [insert name here]. I'll tone it down," only to see him post some annoying/inflammatory thread five minutes later?

Personalities can change over time. Plus if the same person behind SnS wanna assume another identity, he/she will not only change the screen name, but also key posting characteristics.
 

lyragrl

Mold-a-rama fan
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2003
441
0
Status (Visible)
So you're suggesting doctorcynical and SnS are the same person?
 

Kashue

No longer a USMLE JUNKIE!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2003
2,964
1
Status (Visible)
Why are we wasting our time trying to psychoanalyze a troll?
 

CalBeE

Full Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
2,062
1
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by lyragrl
So you're suggesting doctorcynical and SnS are the same person?

I'm sure I'm not the only one with that feeling...
 

lyragrl

Mold-a-rama fan
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2003
441
0
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by Kashue
Why are we wasting our time trying to psychoanalyze a troll?

Oh, because I have a boatload of work to do I guess. But your point is well taken, Kashue.
 
About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.