You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***Official PASS 2026 Prosthodontic Residency Interviews/Information***
Started by kumsu
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I believe soDoes Rochester have more thn 1 batch for interviews?
Yes I have attended it last WednesdayDid anyone attend Michigan interview Oct 1st ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
esridental
New Member
No they just gave one optionwere multiple dates offered?
Crownqueen101
New Member
Just received a NOVA invite, does anyone what comes in their bench test?
Match results for Phase I are released Nov 19th 2025 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time.Hey guys, what day is match day? On what day will we find out?
D
deleted1225093
No idea whats happening at UFL. I havent heard anybody getting any invitations yet.Guys is there anyone attended the university of Florida interview ??
D
deleted1225093
Nothing heard yet. No info on invites.Any one heard about Maryland?
DentalProsthAspirant
Full Member
I know a few people who got interviews there!No idea whats happening at UFL. I havent heard anybody getting any invitations yet.
Best of luck to everyone in the match! Remember, no residency program is perfect, and you can become excellent in your craft no matter the school. You get what you put in 😊
laid back dentist
New Member
Is USC and Virginia done or not?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Venusdentist
Full Member
Yes, USC , WV, and VCU were doneIs USC and Virginia done or not?
laid back dentist
New Member
Just wondering what are the limitations of doing a residency without a DDS? So a foreign trained dentist who matches with the program, I know there are a few states or so that you can practice in but any other restrictions are there? Can we practice in Canada? Is there anywhere I can look up the limitations ? and the states that we can practice in?
Hey everyone,
First, good luck to you all applying this cycle. I'm thinking of applying next year for Prosth, and I wanted to ask how many programs you guys would recommend applying to / going out to externships for?
Thank you!
First, good luck to you all applying this cycle. I'm thinking of applying next year for Prosth, and I wanted to ask how many programs you guys would recommend applying to / going out to externships for?
Thank you!
Venusdentist
Full Member
They usually give the acceptance immediately after the interviewsHas anyone heard back from non-match programs?
I know this is true about Loma Linda.
Endodontist19
Full Member
I had a question about MATCH
Can we rank programs that we did not interview at or apply to via PASS?
Can we rank programs that we did not interview at or apply to via PASS?
Yes You can do that.However, if that program did not include you in their rank list you will not match. Programs only rank candidates that have attended there interviews.
I had a question about MATCH
Can we rank programs that we did not interview at or apply to via PASS?
Endodontist19
Full Member
Does anyone know how to apply for post-match positions?
Which programs even have post match spots?Does anyone know how to apply for post-match positions?
Yes what do you want to know?
Greetings everyone, does anyone know anything about the program at UT San Antonio, buffalo and West Virginia, iowa ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1225093
Buffalo is done with post match
How did you know doctor?Buffalo is done with post match
D
deleted1225093
Got a reply fromHow did you know doctor?
BU
Endodontist19
Full Member
West Virginia has sent out interview invites
Which school doc?Congratulations to everyone who matched!
I have a question, should we reach out to the matched program first or should we wait for them to send the acceptance email?
prostho_king
New Member
NYU did their interviews on Nov 25 and Dec 2
Yup it’s unfair and frustratingHey guys, so I contacted the director of iowa since 23rd of Nov and got no reply till 9th of December, and when they requested the CV and I sent it they told me the position is filled......it feels unfair since I even kept calling not just sending emails.
dental_education
New Member
For anyone currently looking at Prosthodontics residency programs, applications have just opened for a new dental residency program starting this cycle in July 2026. This program has no tuition and include a $40,000 stipend. The application deadline is March 1st and will enroll up to 5 residents. I’m attaching the application portal and program flyer below for anyone who wants more information.
Attachments
Did anyone apply to this?For anyone currently looking at Prosthodontics residency programs, applications have just opened for a new dental residency program starting this cycle in July 2026. This program has no tuition and include a $40,000 stipend. The application deadline is March 1st and will enroll up to 5 residents. I’m attaching the application portal and program flyer below for anyone who wants more information.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 77
- Views
- 17K
- Replies
- 161
- Views
- 56K
- Replies
- 87
- Views
- 29K
- Replies
- 843
- Views
- 266K