Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

Started by mmmcdowe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So...sorry if I'm bringing this out in the open earlier than you wanted, but are you and @libertyyne ....a thing? Obviously I'm not judging or anything, just kind of had a feeling based on your new picture...
The only thing we share is a love of sloths and reasonably priced produce
 
@freak7 If my assumption is correct and you're expecting a girl - congratulations! While I am an unmarried, very single 20 year old (LOL), I can only imagine how exciting it is to find out the gender of your child!
While I am currently tired and lacking in any funny suggestions, some girls name I really like are:

Helena
Georgia
Laurel
Olivia
Hazel(le)
Emma
Reagan
Avery

Although, I am liking the idea of freak9 🙄 Congrats again!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Too many Firefly flashbacks
tumblr_inline_nlsnkhV4qa1rklsoi.gif

I'm pretty sure @freak7 's daughter won't attend an academy that actually trains assassins :laugh:
Her amygdala is safe 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@RogueBanana , did you know that an avocado has over twice the potassium that you do?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At least I have style
I will never admit defeat.

It goes against the rogue banana code

While I generally find avocados appeeling, I don't usually go bananas over them. I actually prefer to make strawberry banana smoothies. I drink a bunch of those every week. I don't always eat healthy, but they are a step in the ripe direction.
 
While I generally find avocados appeeling, I don't usually go bananas over them. I actually prefer to make strawberry banana smoothies. I drink a bunch of those every week. I don't always eat healthy, but they are a step in the ripe direction.

Jokes here! Get your jokes! Fresh jokes here! Get em while they're hot! Jokes!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad