Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

Started by mmmcdowe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Agent B,
I saw this thread for the first time, opened it and sure enough your in here posting up a storm😎

This thread moves to fast, see you back in the C/O 2018🙂

:laugh: Yeah, I wanted to spice it up. I'll return to the 2018 thread. I didn't want to disrupt the discussion on the upcoming application cycle.
 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZX58fDhebc[/YOUTUBE]

Man I really enjoyed this movie.

A must watch for those who havent seen.

awesome movie, the sequel was also pretty cool.

You see the tv show, Stand Alone Complex? I thought that it was also pretty good. Plus they're making a new series but... I'm not to sure if its gonna be as good though considering the new look they have for Major Kusanagi

Edit: Just noticed your user name, so of course you must've seen Stand Alone Complex and liked it. Its late and I've been drinking 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
awesome movie, the sequel was also pretty cool.

You see the tv show, Stand Alone Complex? I thought that it was also pretty good. Plus they're making a new series but... I'm not to sure if its gonna be as good though considering the new look they have for Major Kusanagi

Edit: Just noticed your user name, so of course you must've seen Stand Alone Complex and liked it. Its late and I've been drinking 😛

Haha yes I've seen the SAC. Honestly I was so confused throughout most of the series--but I loved the episodes related to the LaughingMan--hence I decided to go with the name.

I just noticed your reppin Steins Gate as well. 👍👍
 
Will-do! The originals are usually the best, anyway. I never start out with a remake unless it was unintentional.

Haha, I'm the opposite. I avoid old movies/shows as much as possible. Except the "updated" Disney classics. Anyone who willingly participates in adding new songs to their old animated stuff (the new Daily Report song in Lion King, for example) ought to be drawn and quartered for despoiling childhood memories!

Sent via phone, please excuse typos and formatting errors!
 
Haha yes I've seen the SAC. Honestly I was so confused throughout most of the series--but I loved the episodes related to the LaughingMan--hence I decided to go with the name.

I just noticed your reppin Steins Gate as well. 👍👍

Actually, my avatar is Mark Vaughn the Trauma Center games, but the resemblance to Rintaro is uncanny 😛

It is nice that there is a fellow watcher of anime here too. Maybe we can get a discussion of fav shows going on.
 
I haven't watched anime in a while 😱

Full Metal Alchemist is my favorite series though 🙂

I did watch the reboot as well, goood stuff!
 
Vampire Hunter D: go!
Very good movie, one of the first ones I saw way back when I first started getting into anime. Have you seen the sequel, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, its amazing and very well animated.

I haven't watched anime in a while 😱

Full Metal Alchemist is my favorite series though 🙂

I did watch the reboot as well, goood stuff!

Full Metal Alchemist was amazing, I'm just getting into Brotherhood (the remake which is actually the adaptation of the manga). I'm liking it so far, except for how they've dealt with some of the humunchuli. I thought the first series had them more prominently featured. I also felt like the beginning was very rushed and some of the really powerful episodes from the beginning of the first series were brushed over in Brotherhood.
 
Very good movie, one of the first ones I saw way back when I first started getting into anime. Have you seen the sequel, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, its amazing and very well animated.



Full Metal Alchemist was amazing, I'm just getting into Brotherhood (the remake which is actually the adaptation of the manga). I'm liking it so far, except for how they've dealt with some of the humunchuli. I thought the first series had them more prominently featured. I also felt like the beginning was very rushed and some of the really powerful episodes from the beginning of the first series were brushed over in Brotherhood.
Darn skippy! Thankfully, my friend has an inordinately extensive collection including those more on the side of Hentai. 😏 I never have to buy ish. It's always there on release day for me to come over and watch. LoL Gotta love it! I bring the beer, though, so it works.
 
It is nice that there is a fellow watcher of anime here too. Maybe we can get a discussion of fav shows going on.

Definitely--currently waiting on Code Geass R3 and the next season of Blue Excorcist. Luckily Naruto is still going strong. After my MCAT--I plan on starting One Piece--since it seems to be pretty popular nowadays in my circle of friends.

I haven't watched anime in a while 😱

Don't know how long you've been out of the game--but if you haven't seen Death Note yet. Watch it. One of my top anime shows.

Full Metal Alchemist was amazing, I'm just getting into Brotherhood (the remake which is actually the adaptation of the manga). I'm liking it so far, except for how they've dealt with some of the humunchuli. I thought the first series had them more prominently featured. I also felt like the beginning was very rushed and some of the really powerful episodes from the beginning of the first series were brushed over in Brotherhood.

Man Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood was seriously amazing.
A few friends in the army, who I never would have though would have watched Anime--watched FMA:Brotherhood and now they are hooked.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Man Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood was seriously amazing.
A few friends in the army, who I never would have though would have watched Anime--watched FMA:Brotherhood and now they are hooked.

Definitely at the top of my anime list!! LOVE LOVE LOVE FMA:Brotherhood. Now I kind of want to watch it again from the beginning. Also currently in love with Bleach, it's an unhealthy addiction.
 
Definitely at the top of my anime list!! LOVE LOVE LOVE FMA:Brotherhood. Now I kind of want to watch it again from the beginning. Also currently in love with Bleach, it's an unhealthy addiction.

👍

Also awesome visit last night. I loved mehc012's food 😍😍😍 And Guero and cg2812 rocking out on the drinks :laugh::laugh:

and you're also an awesome cook 😍. I think one of your friends got mad when I threw a pillow at her. 😛
 
Very good movie, one of the first ones I saw way back when I first started getting into anime. Have you seen the sequel, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, its amazing and very well animated.



Full Metal Alchemist was amazing, I'm just getting into Brotherhood (the remake which is actually the adaptation of the manga). I'm liking it so far, except for how they've dealt with some of the humunchuli. I thought the first series had them more prominently featured. I also felt like the beginning was very rushed and some of the really powerful episodes from the beginning of the first series were brushed over in Brotherhood.

Yea, I'm still used to knowing the homunculi by their characters in the 1st series. 😛
I did find the beginning rushed too, but it gets much better as the anime progresses!

And LaughingMan, yes I've watched Death Note and it got me hooked! L is awesome 😀
 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZX58fDhebc[/YOUTUBE]

Man I really enjoyed this movie.

A must watch for those who havent seen.

Hey Laughing Man! Come at me bro! Your sharingan is weak and I will destroy your Izanagi easily!!! I am way more stronger than Hashirama, who kicked your beloved founder's butt in the war
 
Yea, I'm still used to knowing the homunculi by their characters in the 1st series. 😛
I did find the beginning rushed too, but it gets much better as the anime progresses!

And LaughingMan, yes I've watched Death Note and it got me hooked! L is awesome 😀

Light Yagami is better.
 
Hey Laughing Man! Come at me bro! Your sharingan is weak and I will destroy your Izanagi easily!!! I am way more stronger than Hashirama, who kicked your beloved founder's butt in the war

loooooooooll--honestly this series has so much depth to it. The story became insane. Really like how Anime has more flexibility in that matter.

Light Yagami is better.
And LaughingMan, yes I've watched Death Note and it got me hooked! L is awesome 😀

+1,

Did yall watch the 2 hour movie Deathnote ReWrite? The ending really hints at a sequel. I really hope so.
 
loooooooooll--honestly this series has so much depth to it. The story became insane. Really like how Anime has more flexibility in that matter.




+1,

Did yall watch the 2 hour movie Deathnote ReWrite? The ending really hints at a sequel. I really hope so.

Is that the live action movie? I know there was one, but I'm not sure if that's the one you're talking about
 
No no--live actions were bleh.

This is the Death Note ReWrite,

If you notice at 2:08:00, it shows a new Shinigami walking toward the Human World.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITxDQuU6FWI[/YOUTUBE]

Shinigami is in Bleach...
 
No no--live actions were bleh.

This is the Death Note ReWrite,

If you notice at 2:08:00, it shows a new Shinigami walking toward the Human World.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITxDQuU6FWI[/YOUTUBE]

:O

Have to watch that tonight!

Shinigamis are in Death Note too Agent B!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Regarding yesterday's discussions, this is for Touchpause and Agent B

http://youtu.be/5frn8TAlew0


PS Someone PLEASE teach me how to add a youtube video. I don't get it.
Quote your reply or click reply, then click on go advanced. Copy the link for your youtube video (whole, or just the ksadgfsA portion after the last backslash), click the "YouTube" button at the top of your message toolbar, and paste in between the "{YOUTUBE}{/YOUTUBE}"s. They use regular brackets, though. I just used the braces so it wouldn't activate.

e.g., {YOUTUBE}5frn8TAlew0{/YOUTUBE} OR {YOUTUBE}http://youtu.be/5frn8TAlew0{/YOUTUBE}
 
Regarding yesterday's discussions, this is for Touchpause and Agent B

[YOUTUBE]5frn8TAlew0[/YOUTUBE]


PS Someone PLEASE teach me how to add a youtube video. I don't get it.

There's a button in the adv. reply window that looks like the YouTube logo (with the word), but the html is: {YOUTUBE}{/YOUTUBE} only with square brackets instead of curly ones 👍
 
Last edited:
Quote your reply or click reply, then click on go advanced. Copy the link for your youtube video (whole, or just the ksadgfsA portion after the last backslash), click the "YouTube" button at the top of your message toolbar, and paste in between the "{YOUTUBE}{/YOUTUBE}"s. They use regular brackets, though. I just used the braces so it wouldn't activate.

e.g., {YOUTUBE}5frn8TAlew0{/YOUTUBE} OR {YOUTUBE}http://youtu.be/5frn8TAlew0{/YOUTUBE}

lol, I love how we both used the same substitute for the brackets!
 
lol, I love how we both used the same substitute for the brackets!
It's because I'm going to either end up marrying you or touchpause13...assuming I'm Q enough for touchpause13 and mechanically inclined enough for you... Who's going to give me that rose!?

16008812-romantic-valentines-day-nerd-holding-rose-on-love-heart-background.jpg
 
It's because I'm going to either end up marrying you or touchpause13...assuming I'm Q enough for touchpause13 and mechanically inclined enough for you... Who's going to give me that rose!?

16008812-romantic-valentines-day-nerd-holding-rose-on-love-heart-background.jpg

Meh, I have issues with the entire institution of marriage...can we just have the big party without all the BS? 😉
 
HmmI thought I did that but it didn't work in the preview. Oh well, will try again next time. Go watch the video! Very good.

Nah, yours is tagged as {url} {/url}!
I just edited it in my quote of you, though, so it should be up as an embedded vid in this thread now!
 
It's because I'm going to either end up marrying you or touchpause13...assuming I'm Q enough for touchpause13 and mechanically inclined enough for you... Who's going to give me that rose!?

16008812-romantic-valentines-day-nerd-holding-rose-on-love-heart-background.jpg

Of course ur q enough for me :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Sidenote: thanks for the video I've had a rough couple days I needed to see something beautiful

Sent from my SCH-I405 using SDN Mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Of course ur q enough for me :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Sidenote: thanks for the video I've had a rough couple days I needed to see something beautiful

Sent from my SCH-I405 using SDN Mobile

Come party with us! It can be your party too! Yay parties!!! :hardy:
That cool with you, Guero?
 
Is this a proposal? Because threeway marriages sound like bigger parties

Yep. I'm definitely in this. I'm bringing Wacey along (but not that evil friend who I threw a pillow at).

silverturtle... nah, too 😴 and not willing to post drawing gifs. Who cares about her? +pissed+