***Official Roseman University Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Members don't see this ad :)
One of my classmates got in during orientation week.
There will be movement

Reactions: 1 user
I can't believe you guys haven't heard back yet after interviewing on Feb 24th! It does seem like it is taking awhile for them to get back to you!

I know they sent out a couple of acceptances this afternoon.

got my acceptance call a few hours ago

Members don't see this ad :)
did they both really make an account on sdn yesterday to say they got accepted at the same minute? lol at least the internet has never lied to me before. or maybe im just thinking too deeply into things...

did they both really make an account on sdn yesterday to say they got accepted at the same minute? lol at least the internet has never lied to me before. or maybe im just thinking too deeply into things...
Yup people do that. Like me

Congrats you two. Hopefully there's some good news left for the rest of us.

Thanks! Im excited! Even if you don't believe me, I wish you all the best! Hopefully some more good news rolls out today!

Does anyone know until what day they will be calling to fill the spots? After that, do they just put some people on a waitlist ?

Yep. I interviewed on the 24th. I got the call yesterday afternoon around 3:30.

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

congrats, see yall at next years interview

Reactions: 1 users
@kashyranz Buck up buttercup, it's not over yet! I wonder if anyone got called today rather than yesterday then?

Last edited:
I got the call around 1:30pm eastern time. They didn't say if they were still accepting people or not during the conversation, I'm sorry! Hopefully you guys will all hear good news tomorrow!

Alternate list. got an email today. Hoping I get the chance to attend this prestigious school. Keeping hope. Wishing everyone the best of luck!!

Reactions: 1 users
Just got an email saying that I'm on the alternate list. Got it on my phone with the heading "We are pleased to inform you..." Proceeded to have a mini heart attack, thinking it was an acceptance. It wasn't. More waiting..

You think everyone who wasn't accepted got the alternate email?

Not sure. Dr. Harman said they accept or reject after the interview, then they look at the essay and everything else to see if you're a good fit. So maybe this is only for ppl they accepted after interview.

Alternate as well

You think everyone who wasn't accepted got the alternate email?
Maybe :shrug:? I was under the impression from the interview day that it wasn't too often they selected alternates, but SDN appears to contradict this notion.

Went through last year's thread..seems like they put everyone who interviews and wasn't accepted on the alternate list. Not very comforting.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

No news so far...interviewed Feb 24th

Got the alternate email as well. Is March 13 the deadline for accepted students to place their deposit?

Hmmm. Kind of worried I haven't heard anything yet. I interviewed Feb 24th as well!

Looks like no news was good news, just got the call around 8:30 am Pacific time!! (Feb 24th interview)

Reactions: 2 users