***Official Roseman University Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

might take a little longer since they are comparing it with previous weeks as this was the last interview date

We don't know that that's true. Source?

i got my invite on the 16th and asked for a later date than the 24th, they said no because it was the last date available. still waiting for movement and others to come forward saying they have been accepted from the february 24th interview date. my guess would be sometime between wednesday to friday...fingers crossed.

Dr. Harman said he'll be in NY beginning Wednesday. He's the one that does the calls, so it's unlikely they'll be calling without him. He said they'd send out acceptances on Monday to fill the class.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
We don't know that that's true. Source?

Dr. Harman said he'll be in NY from beginning Wednesday. He's the one that does the calls, so it's unlikely they'll be calling without him. He said they'd send out acceptances on Monday to fill the class.

Yet, the FB class number has not changed between prior to the 24th interview date and now. They are still sitting at 52 accepted FB members.

This Monday that has already passed or next Monday?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
i know for a fact that the 24th was the last interview date, alicia told me over the phone. however i would imagine they are not completely done determining if interviewers from previous weeks are accepted, which is why i said they are comparing the 24th interviewers to others, but i could be wrong. also, is there a verification or some way that the admin of the fb group knows the person looking to join the group has been accepted?? if 52 is the number this late in the cycle that has to be great news for the recent interviewers

i know for a fact that the 24th was the last interview date, alicia told me over the phone. however i would imagine they are not completely done determining if interviewers from previous weeks are accepted, which is why i said they are comparing the 24th interviewers to others, but i could be wrong. also, is there a verification or some way that the admin of the fb group knows the person looking to join the group has been accepted?? if 52 is the number this late in the cycle that has to be great news for the recent interviewers
Traditionally "yes" there is in order to prevent them from accepting randoms into the official school group. However, there could be an instance of accepted students who elect not to have a facebook account as well that would make this number appear artificially low.

He did say that they accept, deny, or hold after the 2/3 on 1 interview. You can be accepted but the essay will determine if you're a good fit. I'm assuming they're trying to find the best fits before going to the others that are accepted but on a "waitlist".

He did say that they accept, deny, or hold after the 2/3 on 1 interview. You can be accepted but the essay will determine if you're a good fit. I'm assuming they're trying to find the best fits before going to the others that are accepted but on a "waitlist".
i poured my heart out on that essay, hopefully they felt the love, size 6 font, 1/2" spaced

Yet, the FB class number has not changed between prior to the 24th interview date and now. They are still sitting at 52 accepted FB members.

s

Hey guys so i was accepted and am on the FB group. Just wanted to let you know that a lot of the people on that page are actually current students at Roseman, so, do not look at that as an indicator of how many seats have been filled. Wish you both the best of luck.

Is this school done with interviews? Was thinking of sending an update if they were still giving interviews

Members don't see this ad :)
just got an email saying my essay was attached to my file, i submitted it on sunday

i guess the real fun begins on monday, good luck everyone !

Reactions: 1 users
this wait is killing me slowly

does anybody else remember harman saying he was going to fill the class up today?

I've been checking the fb page frequently too, so far there are no changes. It might take a little longer since Dr. Harman was away

I've been checking the fb page frequently too, so far there are no changes. It might take a little longer since Dr. Harman was away

But there were 3 additions over the weekend! :eek:

But there were 3 additions over the weekend! :eek:

haha, i think 1/3 is from the 2020 class and the other 2/3 are probably from the previous interviews

thought we all agreed that fb was not a good index of accepted students

thatsthejoke.jpg

thought we all agreed that fb was not a good index of accepted students

It's not :p but its the only place I can get peace of mind at the moment. regardless if its inaccurate or not lol

you should try applying to dental school then

Does anyone know if anyone got in yet?

I didn't get my call until around 5:30 central time so they could still be calling today!

i was cool with waiting till tomorrow, now im freaking out again. i got to stop checking this website haha

I got my call at 9:51 a.m. Mountain time

he interviewed in november and got his call on december 1st

Ya sorry, on December 1. So if they haven't started calling yet I would think they aren't ready to send out invitations

at this rate i might have to withdraw from this race

side note, has anyone heard of someone being rejected from roseman this cycle?