***Official Roseman University Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Got an interview for Jan 20th!! Any advise or recommendation from those who have been there already? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Got an interview for Jan 20th!! Any advise or recommendation from those who have been there already? Thanks
Did you send an email of interest or call prior to this invite?

Members don't see this ad :)

Drink a **** ton of coffee. The interview day lasts five ever and there's a huge portion of it dedicated to financial aid and other bore your ass to tears topics. They do scrutinize you through out the day so make sure to be on your best behavior.

45 days from the date the offer was made. So next week sometime for those offered December 1st

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hey did you get accepted? I remember last time you were waiting to hear from them. Congratulations :)
No I did not get accepted :( I am just curious about the deadline hoping there will be some movement and more acceptances sent out then.

you got the interview, all you need to do now is to be yourself. it's a pretty chill interview. they talk about the life long colleague motto a lot so maybe do your research about that? just listen during the presentations and be honest with your interview questions.

Reactions: 1 user
A few tips:

1. The interview day is extremely long and tiring. There are a lot o group activities, one after the other so by the time you get to the actual interview you may be exhausted. Just be mentally prepared to keep going at 100% throughout the day.

2. The interview quality heavily depends on who you get as your interviewers. The general consensus is that the interview is very chill, but this was NOT my experience and they asked some really obtuse questions and seemed very unenthusiastic during the interview. Maybe that was just me; according to my friends, I got "a couple of hard asses" as my interviewers. Good news is you'll probably get chill ones since most of them are really nice... but prepare for the worst.

3. Know your application in and out and don't shy away from difficult questions potentially about your DAT scores or grades, etc.

4. Ask a lot of questions, make sure you don't hog conversations, listen well, but don't be afraid to give your opinion with good reasoning.

Good luck! :D

Reactions: 4 users
interviewing on the 20th! anybody planning on staying the weekend to do a little skiing?

interviewing on the 20th! anybody planning on staying the weekend to do a little skiing?
if you are staying for the weekend, sunday is EMPTY at pretty much all the resorts except park city.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
A few tips:

1. The interview day is extremely long and tiring. There are a lot o group activities, one after the other so by the time you get to the actual interview you may be exhausted. Just be mentally prepared to keep going at 100% throughout the day.

2. The interview quality heavily depends on who you get as your interviewers. The general consensus is that the interview is very chill, but this was NOT my experience and they asked some really obtuse questions and seemed very unenthusiastic during the interview. Maybe that was just me; according to my friends, I got "a couple of hard asses" as my interviewers. Good news is you'll probably get chill ones since most of them are really nice... but prepare for the worst.

3. Know your application in and out and don't shy away from difficult questions potentially about your DAT scores or grades, etc.

4. Ask a lot of questions, make sure you don't hog conversations, listen well, but don't be afraid to give your opinion with good reasoning.

Good luck! :D

Thank you

thanks! definitely good to know, first timer from fl here

First time ski/snowboarder?
If it's your first time I recommend Brighton and getting the beginner pass. If it's not your first time, I suggest snowbird. Snowbird is HUGE.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey, I wanted to schedule my flights. Is a 5pm flight too early. I feel it might be with people saying they got out at 320. By time I get to the airport and all could be close to take off.

What are your thoughts? should I stay until the next day?

Hey, I wanted to schedule my flights. Is a 5pm flight too early. I feel it might be with people saying they got out at 320. By time I get to the airport and all could be close to take off.

You may be able to pull it off but there are a lot of unknown variables. Like traffic and TSA wait times. I was able to change clothes in my rental, return the rental and get to my gate in about an hour.

You may be able to pull it off but there are a lot of unknown variables. Like traffic and TSA wait times. I was able to change clothes in my rental, return the rental and get to my gate in about an hour.

I may consider staying the day and just see what SLC is like.

I'd try and get a later flight. Living here in slc there are factors like traffic and that could cause problems for an early flight.
One nice thing about flying later is you could explore downtown salt lake. You could even ride the "trax" to the airport and be able to avoid an expensive Taxi or uber

I booked a flight for 5 because that is the last flight for the day and I have an interview the next day. So I better get there on time lol :)

I was in the first interview group and we got out at 4:20. Maybe they shortened it since then. Probably wouldn't risk it though.

I was in the first interview group and we got out at 4:20. Maybe they shortened it since then. Probably wouldn't risk it though.
I can only assume it has since we were out by 3-3:30. Even then that was a long day. I can't imagine how rough that was for your group.

hey so I talked to Alicia today and she said they have not sent out any waitlist/alternates yet. She also said she is 80% sure they will have sent out alternate lists by the end of the month. So keep your fingers crossed guys/gals. Good luck to all of you.

dont risk it. even though traffic isnt bad (relative to LA traffic) and TSA is pretty quick, do you really want to be the guy that goes and ask "can i leave now, i have a flight to catch" in one of the most important interviews in your life?

Just received an interview here for the 10th as well! Anyone who's interviewed already, is it worth it to stay a couple days to explore south jordan/salt lake city?

Just received an interview here for the 10th as well! Anyone who's interviewed already, is it worth it to stay a couple days to explore south jordan/salt lake city?

Living here currently, I think you could have a fun couple days exploring.

Hey guys I was accepted, I'm really excited to attend! Anyone looking for roommates? :)

Where did you all stay when you interviewed? I'm looking at Sleep Inn in South Jordan

Where did you all stay when you interviewed? I'm looking at Sleep Inn in South Jordan
Home 2 is literally across the street. My advice is to call the hotels directly and see if they offer roseman interview discounts

Yoooo let's turn up on Jan 19th y'all! The night before is gonna be lit af! Leddo it! Any good hookah lounges near the area?

Interview invite! Scheduled for Feb 10th.
oGPA 3.14, sGPA 3.17, BCP 3.32
AA 22, TS 21, PAT 23

Reactions: 4 users
Just got an interview for Feb 10th as well. does anyone know how big of a waitlist they have here?

Did they not send out acceptances on Dec. 1st?
They did but there hasn't been any word of a wait list being sent out on these forums. I did however meet somebody at a interview claiming to be on it.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Hey! I'll be interviewing there tomorrow! Best of luck to all that will be there! I will be there until Sunday, so maybe we can plan on going out Friday or Saturday night. I have a few friends there now. They LOVE the school. They said interviews are pretty chill. I hope you all enjoy it!